[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I'm currently on episode 96 of Legend of the Galactic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
So, I'm currently on episode 96 of Legend of the Galactic Heroes, and dammit if I'm not bursting wanting to talk about this show. I've come here making a discussion thread like twice and both time was told to leave immediately due to spoilers and keep watching. I ended up having Yang's death spoiled for me, but dammit if things just aren't ramping up to such an amazing degree. It probably is genuinely my favorite television show ever.
>>
Shiro is the red man
It was his sled
Obi-Wan never told Luke the truth
He's actually a new type
He's actually a perfect soldier
There's actually two killers
Ninja Ninja never existed
I killed your father, raiden
She doesn't become a prince
Spike dies
>>
>>13585199

This is why you don't talk about LoGH until you've seen it here.

The fact that I was able to avoid this is miraculous.

It does nothing to lessen the impact of the show's ending though. Pretty much everything gets closure, it's beautiful.

Not that they couldn't make more (after the ending anyway), but the fact that they didn't is okay. We know everything we need to know.
>>
>>13585227
>She doesn't become a prince
Fuck man. It still hurts.
>>
>>13585227
Aerith dies
>>
>>13585166
LoGH actually isn't a TV show, it was originally released all on OVAs and only later broadcasted. But yeah, it's great.
>>
>>13585227
>Shiro is the red man
Hold on a second, is that referring to DW or FSN?
>>
>>13588052
I'm still confused as to how this thing was funded, were the Novels a smash hit in japan or something.
>>
>>13585199
I know it's an /a/ rule, but it should probably apply here as well
>3. Purposeful spoiling of a series may result in post deletion and temporary ban.
>>
>>13585227
>Obi-Wan never told Luke the truth

Technically he did.
>>
>>13585227
>There's actually two killers
Wait which one is this?

Also

Einhorn is Finkle
Rocky loses, then wins, then wins, then wins, then technically wins but doesn't matter because who gives a shit it's Rocky V, then loses, then doesn't fight
They were all in John's head
His gf was a man
It's people
The girl is both the daughter and the sister
The doomsday machine is activated, destroying all life on earth.
The rabbit is real
The shark is blown up, then electrocuted, then blown up with a grenade, then explodes for no reason after being impaled
>>
>>13585166
Who's your favorite character?
>>
>>13588580
>Wait which one is this?
Google says it's Scream.
>>
>>13585227
>>13585258

This isn't really decided, even what it would mean to become a prince is more or less up to viewer interpretation. But if she did was that really such a good idea?
>>
>>13588550

They were. That's allegedly also the reason why narrator-kun spoilers the shit out of every following episode, since the producers of the anime assumed that the audience had already read the nvoesl.
>>
>>13585227
>Ninja Ninja never existed
>I killed your father, raiden
>>13588580
>The girl is both the daughter and the sister
>>13588580
>Einhorn is Finkle
>They were all in John's head
>The rabbit is real

Sorry, but I don't get from where tey are from.
Any kind person will tell me?
I don't mind the spoilers.
>>
>>13588820
Okay's let's see what I can get off the top of my head.

Scream?
>Ninja Ninja never existed
Afro Samurai.
>I killed your father, raiden
Metal Gear?
Rose of Versailles.
Doesn't ring a bell.
>Einhorn is Finkle
Ace Ventura.
>They were all in John's head
A Beautiful Mind.
>The rabbit is real
Donnie Darko?
>>
File: 1406496334760.jpg (25KB, 265x308px) Image search: [Google]
1406496334760.jpg
25KB, 265x308px
I had a bunch of deaths spoiled for me, but not the three in the final battle. I had no idea, and they just came one after the other, it was awful.
>>
>>13585166
Heh, I was also spoiled about the fact that Yang dies, but I once also read here that Reinhard's illness was caused by Emil poisoning and watched all of their interactions expecting that to be teased.
>>
>>13588829
>Rose of Versailles.

I can't remember that happening in Rose of Versailles.
>>
>>13588820
Chinatown
>>
>>13588911
Yeah, it's definitely not RoV. Maybe the Osamu Tesuka anime Princess Knight or something like that?
>>
>>13589057
I thought it was Utena
>>
>>13585166

LOGH is like scotch for me. I keep re-watching it and every time I do it is older and better. I'd watch to the end your first time ASAP so you know what happens and then take it upon yourself to re-watch it slowly and see what you missed. You might end up finding yourself gravitating favor towards different characters as you re-watch.
>>
>>13588853
I personally like spoilers, but don't spoil other people.
I like to check for hints and want to see how it happens.
But, the one time a spoiler fucked me up was Yang's death, not because it was spoiled, but because i loved the character so much at that point i couldn't imagine...
The actual episode was intense, and being spoiled didn't diminish my emotional reaction.

Btw, i'm at ep 86.
Thanks for the Emil poisoning.
Now it seems infinitely interesting.
Literally a couple of episodes ago he was urging Reinhard to eat his food.
>>
>>13585166

I watched it a couple years ago when /m/ was starting to talk about it all the time and it was one of those shows that actually lived up to the hype and more. Then I watched all the shorts/OVAS and was sad because there was nothing else...
>>
Urgh fuck the Emil theory, that makes me want to kill myself. Not because it's depressing or anything, but because it's disgusting to think somebody could actually believe it
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.