[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srwg/ Super Robot Wars General #783

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 360
Thread images: 30

File: 16047473.jpg (126KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
16047473.jpg
126KB, 600x436px
Previous Thread:
>>13576977

If you need help with any game try checking Akurasu for help:
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars

Current status of the games availability in the English language as of the end of August 2014:
http://pastebin.com/Y1ND2asB

Detailed Version of Game Availability in English as of Late August 2015:
http://pastebin.com/crZFqXVk

Music Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/dnBSQc3L

Bring Stabity's Quick Guide to Katakana:
http://pastebin.com/x6FmxFGk

Game Modification Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/BpnabbiH

Translated Plot Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/mXTM5K5z

Art Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/FpW9zx0P

Make your own SRW character Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/DBj6Nknk

If you wish to help with the SRW fan game they are always in need of more musicians and artists
Please contact the following e-mail: [email protected]
You may also reach them in IRC at #SRWEternity on Rizon.

You can also visit their website at: http://srw.eternitychan.org/
>>
Vifam in srw when
>>
>>13580738
Take a number
>>
>>13580741
OK VISENPAI YOUR NUMBER IS SEVEN
>>
How would you make Neo Granzon more OP?
>>
>>13580825
It can now absorb all Range moves, because black fucking holes.
>>
How do I redeem prereg in SRW X Omega?
>>
>>13580825
Give it shoot down and counter cut, with Shu's skill stat they'll cockblock almost everything.
>>
>>13580924
They make sense too. Gran Worm Sword and Neo Gran Beam, it can totally do those. Needs a shield though.

...Actually, I kind of want to see what Neo Granzon would look like with a sword and shield in hand now.
>>
>>13580933
Doesn't really need a shield between his ace, Guard, crazy high armor, and a fucking Warp Field on a playable unit.
>>
>>13580886
I read that as "How do I redeem preg in SRW X Omega?" for a second.

Which OG girl would you impregnate /srwg/?
>>
>>13580933
But it takes a good ten seconds to draw the sword
>>
>>13580948
Some of the people who have used Parry in the past have done so even though it takes a while to draw their weapon.

I mean, hell, think of how long it takes Getter to draw a Tomahawk, but it can still use it for Parry in some games.
>>
>>13580948
Traffic is killer on the Black Hole roads.

You know that everyone is using them nowadays, right?
>>
Why is Banpre so scared of using New Getter?

Is it the whole time travel thing? Can't they work that into a quick 2 or 3 stage subplot?
>>
>>13580957
New Getter IS NOT difficult to work into your plot. Just throw one or two fantasy series on the cast list and zoop boop the fantasy arc isn't horribly out of place. And the future episode can be relegated to intermission dialogue, maybe a map screen event without an actual stage.

The real problem with it is that it's not something really great to work with for full series, and that's all that fucking uses Getter anymore. I mean, there was OE, and it had no reason to not use New, but you could write a book on the things OE could have done but didn't.
>>
File: 1445980571605.jpg (60KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445980571605.jpg
60KB, 960x720px
>tfw you corrected all of SRW Alpha's machine translated script into proper dialog based on what it's trying to convey but the romhacking team doesn't want to use it because they're more interested in trying to do a "re-write" to spice things up
>they intend to do this by having the work split across dozens of different writers with different styles, who will all submit it to one incompetent monkey for approval

I don't want credit
You can put your name on the thing for all I fucking care
Just use it

Just fucking use it

ALPHA WAS TRANSLATED MONTHS AGO, MONTHS AGO BUT YOU NIGGERS KEEP INFIGHTING AND SWINGING YOUR DICKS AT EACH OTHER INSTEAD OF JUST INJECTING THE TEXT AND CLEANING IT UP

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>13580961
Maybe they can make some liberal changes, like how Armageddon occurs in the Z series despite humanity being near extinct in their own show.
>>
>>13580966
It doesn't even need liberal changes though.

The only issue is, AGAIN, it doesn't work so well in series games since you'd have every game but the first just retreading "hey look here's some random Oni attacking the Getter oh boy that's interesting the eightieth fucking time".
>>
>>13580963
This is why I dropped out of Alpha in disgust like first month after AGTP decided to "open source" translate the game. Literally 1-3 people who actually give a shit about the script could have easily hammered it out in a few weeks. I think Zhi did it because he was bullshitting about how smooth of an inject he'd be able to do. Made it sound like the hacking side was nothing after @G but it's the lack of script holding him back.

Fuck that.
>>
Hey, is it true that for FMW, NG+ save games aren't eligible for transfer to the next game?

Because that's kind of odd.
>>
>>13580971
That's what I mean by liberal changes, since they need some kind of variation so it won't get stale. Isn't it similar when Banpre put in Kotetsushin Jeeg? Start introducing some of the Onis and Gods, maybe give them a connection to the Mycenae, make em join forces from time to time with Doctor Hell or Daishogun.

>"blah blah the Kedora is a perfected artificial version of the Oni's ability to change others into Oni"

Or have em crossover with the SKL crew somehow.
>>
>>13580963
If that's the case then I'm not surprised at all.
>>
So how do you guys try to get back in the pace of things after getting over SRW fatigue.

I'm on SRWZ1, Rand's Route in my second playtrhough, stage 41, and I've got no idea how to get back into it, except for check everyone's skills and stats again.
>>
>>13580992
On that subject, what do you think is better, Counter+Blocking or Counter+Predict
I'm starting to wonder if Predict is worth the skill slot.
>>
OG3 when?
>>
>>13580998
>Predict
On RAND? Why? A 10% hit bonus (in a game with upgradable Accuracy) and Crit bonus?
>>
>>13580998
Predict is shit on anyone.
>>
>>13580998
... Blocking? Predict? Gunleon doesn't benefit from either of those at all.
>>
>>13580981
>Isn't it similar when Banpre put in Kotetsushin Jeeg?

Don't think so. Jeeg pretty much sat to the side of every other villain in both games, except Suspage a bit in early K because Suspage was hammered into your fucking skull in early K. And K fucked up Jeeg in general too, so...

It's just, the thing with New Getter is that once it starts, you pretty much have to finish the plot all in one game. Seimei is going to keep sending Oni at Getter until they go to his place and kill him, then he comes back pretty soon after, then the Four Gods realize how far you've gotten with Getter Rays and come to slap you down.
>>
>>13581010
...It's all rushing back to me now.

I'm sad.

Maybe they'll just postpone or lengthen shit for a longass time like they did for SKL. They somehow fit 3 episodes into a 45+ stage game.
>>
>>13581004
>>13581008
Where did you guys get the idea that I put those on Rand? Maybe I didn't word it correctly
>>13581007
Yeah, I thought so. It's too bad past-me thought it was good idea. Well, I'm almost done with the game, and I really want to get back to Setsuko's route, so I'll just leave it there (I'm looking at Shinn's skills right now, actually) and fix it on the next play-through

Speaking of ol' Angry Eyes, what do you guys think makes for a good skill set for him?

I'm thinking of
Counter
Attack Again
Hit&Away
Ignore Size Difference
Blocking

Do you guys use Morale+ skills at all?
>>
>>13581010
>except Suspage a bit in early K because Suspage was hammered into your fucking skull in early K
I think they crammed him in every single series debut up to Zoids Genesis's. It was hilarious.
>>
>>13581019
Well, THAT'S easy. Drag out the early part with a few random Oni encounters when the stage is only yielding one type of enemy and it makes sense to, then do fantasy stuff for however long (even if you have no other fantasy series just throw that on a route split and maybe drag another route's villains along for the ride to throw in more enemy types), then go back, then a bit later Seimei returns and you have to kill him, then a bit later than that the Four Gods arrive, you have a stage fighting them on Earth and either another part or a whole other stage of them on that alien planet (other aliens attacking optional, but would be nice)

A 45 stage game? You can do that. A multi-game series? The timeline doesn't even remotely work, unless you come up with a really good reason the Four Gods didn't show up for multiple years after you started really fucking with Getter Rays.
>>
>>13581020
>Do you guys use Morale+ skills at all?
The one that makes you start at 110 will, sometimes. The others just aren't effective enough. Will+ were cool in the earlier games where you had not that many enemies to fight, everyone had shit gains and will gave you massive damage bonuses, but these days it's just useless (except maybe Saisei's horrifying Will+ Bonus skill)
>>
>>13581020
+1 per destroyed is OK if you have it on a lot of people from the sheer Net Gain of Morale.

If you heavily focus on sending one unit forward to draw fire, Morale+ (Evade) on that unit might be nice but it wouldn't hurt too much to skip it.

In general, I find Z1's skills to be rather low in the power tier in general. I usually end up just doing attack stats despite the common advice of "fill up skill slots then terrain then stats".
>>
>>13581022
Except Godannar, since that was before Gaiking's introduction, but yes.

Seriously though. He's pretty much the worst villain from that show. There is no reason for him to be in EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN STAGE UNTIL YOU GET TO DARIUS IN LIKE STAGE TEN except "because K is fucking stupid".
>>
Could I have the prologue of Armageddon happen (with the nukes and stuff), and then have it that there's a larger space of time after it, so that the world fully recovers?
>>
>>13580947
Kusuha for sure. My favourite OG girl and the cutest.
>>
>>13581027
A 45 stage game is much more sensible, I agree.

Though, didn't Z2 Hakai only use the first 3 episodes of Armageddon? Of course Saisei pretty much did most of the episodes with Z3 ending it off with the big space vagina.

But I digress, I mainly meant using New as a single game series.

Like having it take place with Jeeg and SKL.

Though if one were to do a 3-game series like Z did (4 but you get what I mean), then the introduction of the Getter team and some missions up until the drop into the time travel stuff would suffice for part 1. Maybe intersperse their missions with helping the SKL or Jeeg crew or whatever faction the new game will have.

Then in game 2, its them going through until beating Seimei and making it back to the present with some foreboding messages of the coming gods, and a glimpse of that Getter ravaged Earth.

Then the final game will have them coming face to face with the gods and finally kicking their asses. Hopefully with a Final Dynamic Special.

I dunno man it's just wishful thinking and I wished New was in more often.
>>
>>13581050
>some missions up until the drop into the time travel stuff would suffice for part 1.

That's no plot at all, though. In that time, the team gets together. THAT'S IT.
>>
>>13581029
>Will+ were cool in the earlier games where you had not that many enemies to fight, everyone had shit gains and will gave you massive damage bonuses
Which games are you refereering too?
In Compact 3 only Folka gets enough PP to buy anything and he doesn't need a +Will skill. All other games with PP use the newer damage formulas were Will is relativly unimportant.
>>
>>13581071
It's useful in Alpha 2 for Kamille (or whoever you have in Zeta) to build for Waverider Crash, but that's about it.
>>
How was Godannar treated in K and L?
>>
>>13581115
>K
All of S2 in two stages on the last route split. I guess it's what happens when you cut the other teams in the season that's half focused on them.
It also means you get Go-Okusaer really, really late which is a bit more problematic.
>L
Opposite problem, to avoid rehashing too much it's all in the first half of the game.
>>
>>13579364
>Being forced to use one of the best characters in the game because you like their theme
How tragic...
>>
>>13581152
>Completely missing the point
>>
>>13581124
Yeah, SRW basically skipped the entire middle of S2 even though that arc was used to explain why people turned into stuff like Max.
>>
>>13580963
wasn't the translation a machine translation?

From what I remember of the script though you're right in that cleaning up the actual script shouldn't take this long. Are we sure it isn't Gideon stalling for time since he still can't romhack for shit?
>>
>>13581245
>wasn't the translation a machine translation?

>tfw you corrected all of SRW Alpha's machine translated script
>machine translated script

You ask something this asinine again, anon, I'll bully you.
>>
>>13580731
Now you're just starting to sound like Sanbondo.
>>
>>13580963
At least Studio Llama will have their projects finished soon, right?

https://web.archive.org/web/20090816175300/http://www.studiollama.com/projects.html
>>
>>13581396
>R
>D
>F and Final
>Shin I think

God damn it.
>>
>>13581353
2x Valors when?
Soul when?
More people that don't solely rely on Guard as their defend spirit when?
>>
>>13580963
Can't translate games nowadays without interjecting some memes here and there, Jack.
>>
>>13581418
>Soul when?
Soon, if unused data is any indication. It's Reimu's last spirit command in 2 and 3 (possibly 1 as well), she just can't reach a sufficient level to learn it.
>>
Someone tell me FMW3 does a full party respec on your team like FMW2 does because my character builds are a complete mess
>>
>>13581465
I hope Youmu gets Soul. She seemed like the type to learn it.

She should also have Sense instead of the components considering her character but whatever. That's on the same level as Aya not having Focus for some reason.
>>
>>13581485
Yes. Everything gets reset on a New Game+ and as of FMW3 you can even change difficulties and routes too whilst carrying over data.

>>13581465
It's just a straight up blank last slot on Reimu's set, it's a placeholder in fact the only new spirit we know about for anyone in 4 is Cirno had one of her spirits replaced for Lock On.

Also Soul DOES exist but the actual command itself is dummied out, it's a 2x modifier but it's enemy only and only ever used by Yorihime.
>>
>>13580963
SAITAMA SAITAMA FOE

Romhacking drama is the best drama.
>>
>>13581485
You get PP back if you bought Stat Up skills and a lot of characters got base skill changes. So I'd assume that they refund you everything.
>>
>>13581488
>That's on the same level as Aya not having Focus for some reason.
Well yeah, who needs focus when you're a subpilot 90% of the timw and the other two (soon to be three) pilots come with Focus?
>>
>>13581488
Youmu really needs it too, in previous games her main gimmick was having a really powerful finisher and high Blocking to help survive against mobs. Infinite Kalpa's sits on a really high weapon damage tier.

As of 3 though a ton of the new units and attacks eclipsed her and she got virtually nothing. Soul would go some way to helping her reclaim the nuke job. Too bad they've made it clear they're not doing Ten Desires, that'd be the perfect excuse to give Youmu a upgrade.

Actually right now I'm hoping with PoFV on the horizon we might actually see some buffs for some of the other cast, Tewi needs it especially. Maybe hopefully also a theme change for Marisa and Reimu to Colourful Path and Magus Night/Oriental Dark Flight.
>>
>>13581512
At least in 3 Aya pretty much has one of the highest evasions in the game though she still needs a better finisher. 60EN for a unfocus only finisher that barely is stronger than the average 2.0 unit finisher is pathetic.

Least she is supposedly getting a Double Spoiler combo attack with Hatate in 4, it should fix a lot of her problems.
>>
>>13581527
Wait I was talking about SRW not 2hu, nevermind.
>>
>>13581420
It's not a nowadays situation. AGTP was always like that. Look at their spiced up Tales of Phantasia fan translation. Because as all 13 year olds know, adding cursing and sex references to your script makes you cool.
>>
>>13581518
I still carry around Youmu because she has actual defensive spirits and if I want it, Bunshin. I just slap Rabbit or someone as her backrow partner.
>>
>>13581512
>>13581527
Someone draw Aya in Aya's outfit now.

(I'll let you decide WHICH Aya)
>>
>>13581527
You know, part of the reason why so many units in 3 and 4 are so good, is a result of the team actually getting what makes a decent unit in normal SRW.

I'm certain that characters like Komachi wouldn't be so mediocre if they were introduced in late 3, early 4.

On the note of Aya, she suffers from Seolla and Excellen syndrome, good evasion but spirit set/skillset hinders them
>>
>>13580738
Doesn't Vifam have canon /ss/?
>>
>>13580738
On the condition its paired alongside.....
..Valvrave
>>
>>13581570
>the skill that gives +20% evasion after LV5 hinders a pilot's evasion
okay senpai
I bet a 40 SP Soul hinders an attacker's damage output as well then

wait are you talking 2hu again fuck
>>
>>13581396
Ah, man, that's just sad to look at.

>>13581343
If it's really all cleaned up, it ought to be just dumped into a pastebin somewhere if possible, since it'd be the closest we'll ever get to actually having a translation.
>>
>>13581574
ye
>>
>>13581577
Stop typing like a faggot........................................
>>
>>13581544
I'd honestly say Lotus Stance Cut is Youmu's best skill everytime simply because a lack of damage modifiers to go with her high bases is what hurts her the most.

>>13581570
>On the note of Aya, she suffers from Seolla and Excellen syndrome, good evasion but spirit set/skillset hinders them
That is actually a perfect comparison I do get the same feeling from her as well.

>You know, part of the reason why so many units in 3 and 4 are so good, is a result of the team actually getting what makes a decent unit in normal SRW.
I got the feeling they always understood and played things down on purpose so we have a game. Also probably why I suspect they dislike Suika and Remilia, it's actually kind of amazing how useless they are.
>>
>>13581592
I don't understand Remilia. She has a bunch of good shit on paper, but she's just so mediocre.

Man, the Vampires really should have two part slots if you're going to glue a shitty item to them so they can perform on Sunlight stages without wasting a deploy slot just for Rumia.
>>
>>13581592
I don't know about that, Sanae is the dev's favourite character but she's never been anything outstanding because of her gimmick.
>>
>>13581604
Flandre is overall better than Remilia due to her massive damage output, too bad she is a fucking glass cannon but that's why China is her meatshield
>>
>>13581616
My problem with Flan and Remi is that they basically have no part slots because of the Parasol and I'd kill to be able to give Flan a MP Part.
>>
>>13581619
if anything, Remi has that skill that gives the SDM party +20 morale starting a stage, so Sakuya can go and murder mobs but that's it
hope they get better in the 4th game
>>
>>13581622
I doubt I'll even have space for her considering how tight the cost cap still is and the lack of cost down parts.
>>
>>13581592
Yeah, Youmu doesn't have trouble surviving for the most part, so more damage is always welcome.

>>13581608
If you're willing to baby her for the first turn or two of each stage, she can be remarkably effective. Once she gets a bit of faith going, she's a pretty strong unit.
>>
>>13581540
Tales of Phantasia wasn't AGTP, it was DeJap. Different group.
>>
>>13581637
>Sanae
but she simply devours all her fucking MP ultra fast
>>
>>13581644
I never had any problems with that.

But then, I gave her MP Save, a Grimoire, and maxed MP upgrades. And I still mostly spammed her ammo-based attack.
>>
>>13581649
She's still a huge en whore at higher faith numbers.

Raising Faith is also kind of cumbersome without using the skill that lets Kanako/Suwako boost it too. Unless you really want to thrust her into the very front of the pack and solo for a bit.
>>
>>13581582
It's not all cleaned up. The whole thing was machine translated by a brazilian kid close to a decade ago and needs to be retranslated, no exaggeration.
>>
>>13581608
You really need to play around with Sanae a bit more, she's absolutely ridiculous.

For one thing her Faith gauge is well worth building up for the buffs it gives, +300 weapon power, +15% accuracy, +1 range and a barrier. It's not even that hard, moving is already 1%, a kill buffs it like crazy by like 9% and even support attack/healing/refueling her gives 4% each time.

What makes Sanae truly crazy are her friendship bonuses, they're amongst the highest in the entire game. Suwako and Kanako alone give +3 to her each for a total of +6 and she can still get +2 from Reimu and the the tengu's.

If you use her Lv3 support PS with Kanako/Suwako it adds another +3 from BOTH of them. With just 3 (you can do upto 5 max) friendships alone she can hit +14 friendship. This basically equates to a permanent 45% accuracy/evade boost and 33% damage and defense boost.

Even if I'm wrong and her support PS only adds +3 once instead of twice it's still equivilent to a 40% evade/accuracy boost and 25% defense/damage boost.
>>
>>13581661
What, why?

Are you guys passing up on the opportunity to play Alpha 1 - MechaXtreme version!?
>>
>>13581662
Oh and the killer bit I also forgot, you don't even have to use her support PS.

If you run Max God as her PS instead when you hit max faith gauge it turns her Summon: Takeminakata into a shooting type attack instead of melee. Which means you can equip Shotgunning Lv2 for a lovely +20% damage boost and no Faith penalties.

You'll still get a 30% evade/accuracy boost and 15% damage/defense boost from a +8 friendship so it all balances out anyway.
>>
>>13581665
Pretty sure the same thing happened with Alpha Gaiden, only reason we got that so much sooner is because it's way shorter.
>>
>>13581622
It's only even useful for Flan really to hit 170 power faster and go crazy. Sakuya only even needs 120 power to get going which is simple to hit with a ace bonus and Rally + Merlin boosts.

Remi's best ability is arguably Devil Wing, barriers are super useful in 3 but being S sized she ends up a terrible defender.

>>13581619
The other problem is there is only ONE night stage in the ENTIRE game. So in order to get her S ranks, HP/MP regen you basically have to have her parked next to Rumia almost the entire game.

Though Rumia isn't a bad support defender having the strongest absorb barrier in the game and Daunt.
>>
>>13581676
Alpha also had a pretty major game crashing bug nobody could figure out way back and nobody cared enough to fix.
>>
>>13581662
She's good but my problem with her is that she eats up a lot of possible deployment slots and needs to be babied a bit to really peak.

Just taking advantage of the Moriya bonus alone is 9.5 cost which is like 1/5th of your cost cap on the later stages. Then you have to play around a bit to actually raise the Faith gauge.

And if you're using Max God then you have to skirt around until when she hits Max Faith and she competes for the highly valued 1 range spot around the boss.

She's a lot like Ideon where, they're a powerful unit when the gauge is maxed or have enough support but other units need less resources to actually get going and do their job.
>>
>>13581693
but Ideon only needed to go forward alone and be a hero to unleash its power
Sanae needs waaaaay too much effort to shine, and Reimu easily outclasses her
>>
>>13581676
No, Alpha Gaiden was translated by a native English speaker and didn't require extensive "editing" in the first place.
>>
Since we're on the 2hu chat again, have any of you placed that 2hu pokemon game?
>>
>>13581708
*played
>>
>>13581706
Why does anyone even bother paying attention to the retards that machine translate things anyways? Shit's worse than crabsticks.
>>
>>13581708
I'm saving it for later since I heard there's going to be an expansion.

Or is that already out?
>>
>>13581708
I played half of it way back when it first came out.
>>
>>13580956
>Black Hole roads.
Are those like the Aura Road, but with less illumination?
>>
>>13581708
>that 2hu pokemon game?

You're gonna have to be more specific, there are a LOT of Touhoumon games.
>>
>>13581869
They're all romhacks anyway.
I remember the first time I tried one, they hadn't decided to make original types yet and half the roster was Ghost. Made for some pretty silly stuff.

>>13581740
I legitimately have no clue. People usually make fun of guys who translate through Google, and yet...
>>
>>13581869
I much prefer moemon over touhoumon. That reminds me. Mechamon still hasn't been made.
>>
File: a2gaiden.jpg (705KB, 1899x1469px) Image search: [Google]
a2gaiden.jpg
705KB, 1899x1469px
Anyone have the doujin this comes from?
>>
>>13581869
>>13581741
Touhou Puppet Dance Performance made by the devs who made Touhou Rhythmn Heaven. Was released last year at C87 and has a English translation patch already. It's a pretty excellent parody and even has its own type chart, story mode and network play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G45DEP4-1QI

It even has it's own English wiki

http://tpdp.supersanctuary.net/wiki/Main_Page

The devs are even continuing to support it too since they're also releasing a new expansion pack later this month at C89 which adds a new typing, some rebalancing, style changes, new characters upto the latest games and some new solo game content and the equivilent of the Battle Frontier. Also puppets following you on the overworld ala Pokemon HG/SS.
>>
>>13581884
>They're all romhacks anyway.
Not this one.

Puppet Dance Performance is made from scratch on it's own engine.
>>
>>13581909
holy shit, they made this? never heard about it, is it fun?
>>
>>13581909
GSW4 when?
>>
>>13581890
>Mechamon still hasn't been made.

I haven't heard of that project since the brief revival last year. I was actually working somewhat on making all the movesets of everything fit entirely on the attack list of the Gen 3 engine, but then my files got deleted and I was procrastinating anyway.

>>13581909
Ah.

Well, no, I haven't. I am sort of watching someone play it, but personally I'm up to my ears Pokémon-wise with a very terrible hack right now, so.
>>
>>13580963
This is why I never respect translation teams.
They're all a bunch of fucking cunts.
>>
>>13582096
Well fuck you too buddy. Just for that, I'll made the SRW GC translation the most SJW friendly translation possible.

I shouldn't even joke about that.
>>
>>13581700
>Sanae needs waaaaay too much effort to shine
Her gauge doesn't go DOWN when you kill things. If you ask me, she's far less annoying to babysit than Ideon.
>>
File: Maki biggest sis.png (396KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Maki biggest sis.png
396KB, 640x480px
>>13580738
Soon.
>>
>>13580963
That's what you get for denying my help when I offered it, fags. I got butthurt.

Kinda glad I didn't get involved in this shitty mess now.
>>
>>13581540
Arche did fuck like a tiger though.
>>
>>13582070
What is it Matt?
>>
>>13582096
Most people who are good at anything on the internet (art, translation, etc) are massive pieces of shit.

>>13582120
Present company excepted.
>>
>>13582137
This.

http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/topic/9260191/1/

It's... it's a thing alright.
>>
>>13582147
Ow, I can feel the edge from here.
>>
>>13582096
Yes, fuck people who put in thousands of hours of hard work to bring you a thing you ostensibly care about in English for free.
>>
>>13582140
>Most people who are on the internet are massive pieces of shit.

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>13582168
Something taking a lot of time doesn't excuse doing a shit job of it
>>
>>13582172
Have you ever worked on anything that took a long time in your life or is your career exclusively shitposting on anonymous messageboards
>>
>>13582070
You do know you can make every move specifically physical or special in the third gen games, right? Or at least I know you can with Emerald, not sure about the others.
>>
>>13582176
You can in FRLG, I know this for a fact.

That wasn't the issue. The issue was limited space to actually put moves in, and the limited space available to give moves to everyone (which was, at least at the time, an issue, though I think both have been worked around in days hence).
>>
>>13582175
>You haven't done X so you can't criticize anyone else who does it
It doesn't take an expert to know machine translations are a fucking bad idea
>>
>>13582168
>"Oh boo hoo I doing something for free that I don't actually have to do woe is me."
>>
>>13582203
I know a lot of Pokemon have redundancies in their learnset, so that must have helped if nothing else.
>>
>>13582171
There are multiple levels/types of being a piece of shit, but no, you're not wrong. Shit is still shit, after all.
>>
>>13582121
She also gets most of her bonuses from killing in a series with poor enemy density. Will + skills are mandatory on like everyone until when you can Rally spam.
>>
>>13582206
That's not the same as saying "everyone who works on translations" -- including the good ones -- fucking suck. Machine translations are obviously garbage.
>>
>>13582300
And bad translations are garbage too, I don't give a shit how much time was spent on them.
>>
>>13582307
What are we talking about again?
>>
Why are most people who work on fanTLs of any kind such bitches
I mean why complain about people complaining about your (botched) job when you were probably doing it to get attention instead of working on your own without telling anyone about your project.
>b-but someone may steal their project!!
And this happens too, especially with scanlations, some people get really autismal over hogging one series for themselves, and when years pass without any updates, but they still didn't drop the series, in that span of time, no other group has picked it up because some dumb scanlator code of honor.

Only TLs worth a shit are the ones done by people that are fluent in both languages and genuinely love the work they're translating, but most of those end up working themselves to exhaustion.
>>
>Watching video of Sukazu's battle quotes in Z2.1
>He has quotes against Gaioh

Wow, that's interesting.
>>
>Linebarrels (Manga)
>Demonbane (Anime)
>Fafner
>Fafner Movie
>SEED Destiny
>Wings of Rean

I suppose that's not a bad list of things to have to go through.
>>
>>13582369
>go through
>Demonbane Anime
Stop.
>>
>>13582369
Fafner, woo!
>>
>>13582373
There's no choice, anon, I must.
>>
>>13582383
There is a choice though. A far better one.
>>
>>13582392
Unfortunately, that choice isn't the series in SRW UX.

It defeats the point of watching all the series in SRW UX if I don't choose the ones actually in UX.
>>
>>13582392
Anon please, Matt doesn't play THOSE sorts of games.
>>
>>13582402
Even Matt needs a wank every once in a while.
>>
File: ROBO.jpg (110KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ROBO.jpg
110KB, 800x600px
>>13582415
Well, you're not ENTIRELY wrong.

but in all seriousness, I'll have to get around to actually playing through Demonbane someday. Probably if it ever gets translated.
>>
>>13582369
>Linebarrels (Manga)
Too bad about everything except the last volume being untranslated, it's a wild ride.
>Demonbane (Anime)
Ahahahahaha....ha. Well I'll throw you a bone and you should look for the sidestory short novels. They actually get referred to a few times in the game and are good.
>Fafner
A legit /m/ classic so this is the silver lining.
>Fafner Movie
You may want to pop by the Fafner General and ask for the movie sub fix otherwise it'll be another crabstick experience.
>SEED Destiny
Ahahahahaha...ha..ha. You poor bastard.
>Wings of Rean
You'll be very lucky to still be coherent after watching this, S-Destiny and Demonbane anime.
>>
>>13582415
>Trying to wank to Demonbane VN
>Every scene is 'that' ONORE DAIJUUJI KUROU!
It's impossible to wank when every single scene makes you feel inadequete.
>>
>>13582425
The first game is translated though
>>
File: heat rod.png (83KB, 522x626px) Image search: [Google]
heat rod.png
83KB, 522x626px
>>13582431
I don't think anyone should feel bad about not having a dong larger than their own forearm
>>
>>13582415
>>13582425
B-But Matt is a pure maiden! Well, in my eyes he is...
>>
>>13582429
>Ahahahahaha...ha..ha. You poor bastard.

It's probably the only one I won't watch for the same reason I didn't watch AGE before BX - I'm not skipping ahead to watch a series that is mostly not in the game (SEED Destiny because I'd have to watch SEED and it's fucking postscript anyway, AGE because it's only the last few arcs) UNLESS I've heard sufficient good things about it that justifies it (00 and its movie).

>You may want to pop by the Fafner General and ask for the movie sub fix otherwise it'll be another crabstick experience.

When I get to that point, I'll be sure to do that.

>You'll be very lucky to still be coherent after watching this, S-Destiny and Demonbane anime.

Eh. Can't be much worse than New Dunbine was.

>>13582434
Oh.

Neat.

I'll have to get to that someday then.
>>
Who's ready for CHAR IS HERE in X-O? I've got lots of AP and BP recovery items and my team's a hell of a lot stronger than it was in the Suzaku event, so I might be able to get multiple Sazabis this time.
>>
>>13582400
Why partake in the inferior version of something just for SRW though? That makes no damned sense.
>>
>>13582517
Because if I'm playing a game with no translations, I want to have as good a plot reference as possible, and the anime is the series they're following...?
>>
>>13582508
The mod is nerfed, so I'm not as set for it. I could still launch an all SSR team, but it's just not as special as beating everyone with Cs.
>>
>>13582517
Speak for yourself.

It's a tradition for me to pick up series featured in a upcoming SRW because I legitimately love the mecha/super robot genre along with all the good and bad with it.
>>
>>13582523
So you're willing to go through shit or mediocrity to barely if at all understand something better? I knew you were a moron before, but this only cements it even further. Unless all SRWfags are this stupid, then I guess it's just one of those fanbase things.
>>
>>13582545
I've never gotten why some people feel obligated to watch all the shows in a SRW before playing it. Or sit through shit they don't like just to say they saw it.
>>
>>13582400
Except for the fact that it uses a bunch of things that are only in the visual novel?
>>
>>13582544
Why waste time with an inferior version though? If you play the game and see something different from what you experienced, you can just chalk it up to crossover shenanigans or it being a change the adaptation made or was in the original that wasn't in the adaptation, depending on what the superior version is without wasting time on on at least two products that are mostly or entirely the same.
>>
>>13582554
>Or sit through shit they don't like just to say they saw it.

I can't properly complain about something I've only heard of secondhand, that's not fucking right. If I'm going to complain about something, I want to actually be sure it's shit first, and not just idiots being idiots.

>>13582555
And that's great and all, but it's still based on the anime. If anything that just means I should do both things.
>>
>>13582554
I can understand watching everything in an SRW since the appeal is supposed to be the crossover, and I'm just saying it makes no sense to go through the original version of something and its adaptation since they should be mostly similar, meaning that you're just watching/reading the same thing twice with slightly different changes. Unless it's a bad adaptation that is extremely different from the original, then there should be a very obvious difference in quality meaning that one is superior to the other.
>>
>>13582563
I'm pretty sure if you see multiple people say something is good/bad along with the reasons why, it's pretty easy to figure out whether something is worth the time or not.
>>
>>13582591
Or if you know you don't enjoy aspects you know the show has. Like if it's a harem or it's super melodramatic
>>
>>13582578
Well it depends. A lot of the people complaining about the Linebarrels adapatations don't remember that it was done long before half of shit in the Manga happened which is why its entirely different past the betrayal arc outside of a few points.
>>
>>13582563
Don't worry, Matt. I back your decision to start on the anime - if not for retaining the purity of the cast list.

Just be sure to move the VN one slot up on the backlog because you'll need it to make sense of the shambling mess that is the anime.
>>
>>13582538
And the speed up is also gone, so no more doing 10 missions in 3 minutes and fuck that.
>>
If they were going to use the Demonbane anime, they should have at the very least included this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk8mhC8zypA
>>
>>13582591
>I'm pretty sure if you see multiple people say something is good/bad along with the reasons why, it's pretty easy to figure out whether something is worth the time or not.

Alternatively it means one person believes something and everyone else is a parrot.

Look, I'm not expecting this thing to be that good. But I'm going to watch it anyway. And my reason NOW is because you guys don't want me to and I'm a contrary person.
>>
>>13581909
If you wanted I could get you the full link for the translated game, the full translation was released recently and it exists on Mediafire
>>
Doesn't the Demonbane VN have that annoying "hottest girl in the game doesn't get a scene" shit?

I hate VNs who do that.
>>
>>13582650
Demonbane got the shitend of the stick when it came to music selection.
Deus Machina? OK, I can get that.
Sublimation of the Destruction God? A minor event theme that gets played less than Those Who Will Challenge the Fucking Divine Will or Last Song of the World and is infinitely less notable? Fuck you, UX.
>>
>>13582658
>a contrary person
You could just say retard. Would be just as accurate and take less time to type, since they are synonyms after all.
>>
>>13582664
Elsa doesn't get any h-scenes, so yes best girl doesn't get a scene.
>>
>>13582664
You get to see Elsa's bare robos, but you don't get an h-scene with her.
You also don't get a scene with Chiaki, Inada, Makoto, Nitocris, or Allison
I can't think of any other girls in the first VN that don't get a scene, though.
>>
>>13582678
Oh, and Sonya and the rest of the Anticross grimoires.
>>
>>13582672
>The only right way is my way!
That's contrary too!
Also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dPaVk4G1jg
>>
>>13582672
Dude, this is 4chan. You're in a place built by contrarian douches so they could have one safe haven where they can act superior to everyone else without getting called out.
>>
>Winky is completely bankrupt
Welp, there goes the end of an era.
>>
>>13582700
Ain't contrarian to call contrarianism stupid since it's a fact. Don't work that way and your greentexting ain't gonna change that.
>>
>>13582740
Yes it is! Everything is contrarian!
Also calling greentext dumb on 4chan of all places is contrarian, and calling your thoughts fact is contrarian to everyone else's, and all sorts of other stuff.

You're just like me and Mattman and everyone else here, Anon.
>>
I hate how everyone is so contrarian here they'll support those gay censorships happening again in videoogames.

They calmed for some time but everything's getting "changed for the better" again
>>
File: 15065706.jpg (154KB, 756x1072px) Image search: [Google]
15065706.jpg
154KB, 756x1072px
>>13582752
>spoiler
Is that so. Fortunately there's an easy way to change that.
>>
>>13582767
What, putting on a name when everyone else is Anon or something like that?
>>
>>13582767
You wouldn't a Getter
>>
>>13582781
How do you even a Getter?
>>
>>13582796
Thrust it in.
>>
>>13582796
I don't know
How would you a Mazinkaiser?
>>
>>13582802
How am I supposed to know?!
>>
File: ryomahole.png (271KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ryomahole.png
271KB, 640x360px
>>13582800
>>
File: 1209909.jpg (73KB, 366x530px) Image search: [Google]
1209909.jpg
73KB, 366x530px
>>13582781
>>
>>13582806
You're the brains behind the organization here
>>
File: shin girl 1.png (885KB, 784x1182px) Image search: [Google]
shin girl 1.png
885KB, 784x1182px
>>13582781
Eh.
>>
Alright /srwg/, it is imperative that you answer this to the fullest of your abilities. This might just be the deciding factor in the holy war between Justice (TL Note: the kanji here can also be read as "corruption") and Corruption (TL Note: the kanji here can also be read as "justice")
What are you going to use as the final boss theme in your SRWE game?
>>
File: 34848118.jpg (275KB, 1000x1454px) Image search: [Google]
34848118.jpg
275KB, 1000x1454px
>>13582831
Out of all the anthropomorphized Getter girls to post, you choose that one? Terrible.
>>
>>13582836
I was going to do something irreverent and irrelevant just because, but recently I've been leaning towards this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2jVbSI9H4o
>>
>>13582848
>undermeme
>>
>>13582853
I just knew that someone would comment this.
Fucking Void Memories.
>>
>>13582853
/v/ pls leave
>>
>>13582853
>implying I'm not using it because it was the final boss theme of that one stupid Earthbound hack

Silly.
>>
>>13582836
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6etNWtfEtXY
The final boss is Tobikage.

Protagonist is Crowe.
>>
>>13582836
https://youtu.be/8-NjBFe5JSg

I want to replay this game now.
>>
>>13582836
>What are you going to use as the final boss theme in your SRWE game?
Probably Touhou metal.
>>
>>13582836
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYNKr34kymE
>>
>>13582836
I'm seriously considering it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9iMmNEiOw8
>>
>>13582836
First form: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7tTjrdvyX4
Second form: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgjSaHFCVkg 50% HP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gK2hU5DqX4
I like catchy themes and Eternal Memory is the best SRW final boss theme.
>>
>IGLOO in SRW never
>kamikaze zudah attack never
>hildolfr never
Why live?
>>
>>13582836
No theme. No sounds at all, actually. Complete and total silence as you fight the final boss.
>>
>>13582899
Does this apply to space stages as well?
>>
>>13582915
I suppose I might as well do that. Make the final boss less special though, which means I'll have to compensate somehow.
>>
>>13582926
Final boss and MC scream so loud that their hotblooded cries are audible even in the infinite vacuum of space?
>>
>>13582931
No, that's boring as fuck. I plan on making the boss literally unkillable under certain circumstances anyway. Or at least require heavy sacrifices where characters die no matter what.
>>
>>13582836
Ressou Gungnir off-vocal
>>
>>13582842
Everyone knows that the world would implode if Matt actually had good taste.
>>13582836
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QGMCSCFoKA
>>
>>13582926
At the sound of a heartbeat constantly looping
when the boss dies, so do the beats
>>
>>13582836
I'll probably shit something together using a MIDI program
>>
>>13582915
I actually had an idea pertaining to that. In mainline SRW games with voiced battle dialogue, characters that don't have pressurized cockpits on their robots or just fly around space without one (i.e. Boss Borot, Tekkaman Blade, the Jeeg guy) shouldn't have any audio in space stages.
>>
>>13583006
>the Jeeg guy
Hiroshi Shiba.
>>
>>13582836
I've given it all of 30 seconds of thought but this could work
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0wcytrS0go
>>
>>13582836
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJflqFTZ2_A

This is an unsung gem
>>
hi guys i haven't been here in a year, what's the newest SRW
>>
>>13583089
In general, X-Omega: A run of the mill mobage. Nothing special.
Mainline, BX: A run of the mill game. Nothing special.
>>
>>13582836
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IMQVjXRM5o
>>
>>13583089
Z3.2
>>
>>13583095
Blue Flower doesn't get enough love.
>>
>>13583094
>>13583097
fucking hell

is srw dying or have there been any recently announced games?
>>
>>135831Might be one soon.
There won't.
>>
>>13583107
It's always dying
>>
>>13583107
Everything is dying anon.
You, me, that fucking faggot Chad who called you a nerd fuck you Chad you piece of shit: we're all dying.
>>
>>13583094
X-Omega's a better engine-copy game (Chain Chronicle) than a lot of others on the mobage market. However, Final Fantasy Brave Exvius completely-destroys Brave Frontier, and not just because you can actually level up your units via battle instead of only fusion.
>>
>>13583107
is Akurasu dying or have there been any recent edits?
>>
File: kouji.jpg (67KB, 506x479px) Image search: [Google]
kouji.jpg
67KB, 506x479px
>get up and check on /m/
>see >>13582573
>go in to check it out
>mfw
What the fuck is even going on on this board anymore
>>
>>13583122
Someone's been doing a lot of work on X-Omega's page to keep it updated, and I got back to work on OE yesterday for a thing to do while I was doing other things.
>>
>>13583116
Wait, Bleach is killing off one of Ichigo's friends?
>>
File: 1993.jpg (30KB, 400x185px) Image search: [Google]
1993.jpg
30KB, 400x185px
when
>>
>>13583146
There's a character named Chad in Bleach?
>>
>>13583146
What's even happening in Bleach now?
>>13583155
Yes
>>
>>13583139
Speaking of OE, I should get back to playing that instead of slacking off, except for the part where Firefox crashed when I was only bringing up the PPSSPP folder.
I've got the bugfixed .isos and everything, too.
>>
>>13583155
Yep. Don't worry if you don't remember, the story also practically forgot about him right after the Soul Society arc finished.
>>13583161
I dropped it after Aizen was defeated/right before the anime's cancellation got announced. You'll have to brave the depths of /a/ to find the answer to your question.
>>
>>13583169
>Aizen was defeated

for good?
>>
>>13583161
I've never read Bleach but I'm gonna make a guess: That one guy who was supposed to be dead 200 chapters ago is actually alive, something about Quincies, THE HEART
>>
>>13583276
What does Zeheart have to do with Bleach?
>>
>>13583283
They didn't get the secret to save him, so he started yelling ASEMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU at everyone.
>>
>>13582369
>Linebarrels (Manga)
Enjoy a pretty honest attempt at making a Super Robot story for the modern age. With all the good and bad that comes with it
>Demobane (Anime)
It sells the VN short. But I'm a sucker for Demonbane because it's my favorite type of robot.
>Fafner
You're hopping on just in time to catch the end of the ride of the current season which will either cap off the series or announce a movie. I'd say make sure to pay attention and remember stuff but that triggers certain posters who feel a show needs to spoonfeed you constantly.

>SEED Destiny
Another in the long series of mecha that are wasted potential that relied entirely shock value and forced drama

>Wings of Rean
It's more Dunbine.
>>
>>13583270
Hopefully.

But I suspect >>13583276 is regrettably the case.
>>
File: 1449192980166.png (765KB, 1200x782px) Image search: [Google]
1449192980166.png
765KB, 1200x782px
wow, /v/ delivered
>>
>>13583377
We clearly need more SRW Santa edits
>>
>>13583270
No he's chilling out on his throne until recently.
Also Yamamoto has the most metal Bankai ever
>>
File: 1421626608606.png (227KB, 663x833px) Image search: [Google]
1421626608606.png
227KB, 663x833px
>>13583377
/v/ can deliver some good stuff sometimes
>>
File: christmas kai.jpg (6KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
christmas kai.jpg
6KB, 128x128px
>>13583377
Yeah they can be helpful when they want
>>
>>13583438
I want Papa Kai to wish me a merry Christmas while big sis Mina gives me a noogie
>>
>>13582836
MegaloMania for my first scenario
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1Nmc84Noos

Pure Odio for the 2nd
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Big_jIVGfVw
Because it's a sequel
>>
>>13582678
>Allison
Kurou plz
>>
>>13583513
Good taste in obscure JRPGs, my man.
>>
>>13583523
Live a Live isn't that obscure, at least not here.
>>
>>13580963
>tfw you corrected all of SRW Alpha's machine translated script into proper dialog
Fuck those cunts. It's your script. Release it and maybe someone else can do something with it. If nothing else people who are okay with reading a text file while playing can enjoy it.
>>
>guts got off the boat before we got an SRW announcement
>samurai jack got a new season before we got an SRW announcment
>psychonauts 2 was confirmed before we got an SRW announcment
>>
>>13583624
>Psychonauts 2
>With current Tim Schafer

It deserved better.
>>
>>13583624
>Psychonauts 2 kickstarter announcement
>3.3 million dollar goal
The balls on this fucker
>>
File: Worst Fanbase on m.png (597KB, 1009x666px) Image search: [Google]
Worst Fanbase on m.png
597KB, 1009x666px
This seems fairly relevant
>>
>>13583646
You know it'll get the money.
>>
>>13583651
Considering that Indivisible game only made it to 1.5 million after an extension and, they haven't spent the past few years actively ruining their reputation like Schafer did?

Hell Shenmue 3 had a lower goal than that.
>>
>>13583662
Even then only the .3 million would go into the actually game.
The rest goes to hiring overpriced celebrity voice actors and financing Schafer's career of embarrassing himself on stage.
>>
>>13583672
As long as it results in another Postal 2 expansion pack then it's all good
>>
File: Angelo.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Angelo.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>13583624
>>samurai jack got a new season before we got an SRW announcment

you better not be shitting me
>>
>>13583681
He's not. Check Adult Swim's youtube.
>>
>>13583649
We have mattman why aren't we number 1?
>>
File: 000.jpg (127KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
127KB, 1920x1080px
>>13583684
JESUS CHRIST
>>
>>13583624
>samurai jack got a new season
>but Mako is dead

I have mixed feelings.
>>
>>13583684
Any word on who's going to be Aku's new VA yet?
>>
>>13583692
Some old angry asian, I'm sure.
It's not a hard role to fill.
>>
>>13583692
Wakamoto
>>
>>13583689
Because Getterfags also have matt and are fucking awful even when he isn't around
>>
>>13583692
I hope it's Danny Devito
>>
>>13583692
Troy Baker
>>
>>13583698
In that case I want Jack to be voiced by Charlie Day
>>
>>13583703
Get Ron Perlman to voice someone while you're at it.
>>
When will the the meme that Fafner is good end?
>>
>>13583707
A little before the meme that mecha is good dies first.
>>
>>13583705
Alright Ron Perlman as that Scottish bloke.
>>
File: OG do not steal.png (2MB, 2880x3768px) Image search: [Google]
OG do not steal.png
2MB, 2880x3768px
how much time does it takes for a recent show to debut in srw ?
>>
>>13583707
But it is good.
Just because the /m/ threads look like horrible off-spring of MAL, AS and tumblr's worst in a single thread, it doesn't mean the show is bad.
>>
>>13583707
When the meme that Getter or its fanbase are good does
>>
>>13583720
After it becomes an obscure cult classic or widely popular
>>
>>13583720
The current time frame for a show to debut is anywhere between a month and thirty (give or take) years
>>
>>13583720
5 years rule.
>>
>>13583738
What the hell took 30 years to get in? WRONG!Tetsujin?
>>
>>13583771
Gundam Wing appeared in 'that SRW' during the same year it ended.
>>
>>13583772
X Omega's new comers.
>>
>>13583772
Gorg
>>13583784
And Endless Waltz debuted in F/Final the same year it ended
>>
>>13583772
Galient.
>>
>>13583772
Baldios and God Sigma took 28 years
>>
>>13583772
Pretty sure Wrong Tetsujin took 32 years, didn't it?
>>
>>13582836
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-v__JkP3sg

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmo1VW_wA_o
>>
>>13583531
This. That right there.
>>
For no particular reason, does SRW D have all attacks for every unit covered in videos?
>>
File: Honk Honk.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Honk Honk.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
Oh hey, I was only like 3 stages away to completion from where I left off in FMW2 (when it was only in Japanese).

Now I have to either play the game again in English or read the LP though.

Or just move on to 3 for the gameplay.
>>
Beowulf?
>>
>tfw you no longer S rank missions even with your 3 SSR and 2 SR team because the HP bloat caught up and the mod may as well be useless now since the power buff and speed up are gone
God was the game always this slow?
Even with auto and speedup these missions feel like they take forever

Fuck I had more fun playing fucking digimon heroes of all things, and that's bugged on bluestacks and the cards won't display at all
>>
>>13583772
Golion took 26, Mechander took 27, Baldios, God Sigma, VOTOMS, and VOTOMS Big Battle took 28, Giant Gorg and Galient took 31, and New Tetsujin took 32. ASSUMING Dorvack and Albegas make it into X-Omega this year, they'll also have taken 32 years, but if they don't (which is rather likely) they'll instead take the record at 33 each.
>>
I hope we get another Christmas Eve announcement.
>>
>>13583531
Who do you think "those cunts" are? Aren't a lot of them from here?
>>
>>13584299
Possibly? Who knows how many people from the initial recruitment actually stuck around.

And it's not like /m/ is free of total shitheads either, I mean jesus.
>>
>>13584217
Yeah, enemy HP needs to get reduced. DeNA did a massive HP nerf on bosses in FF Record Keeper and it worked perfectly. Everything now seems to have more or less the right amount of HP, aside from Aster "83k HP on Elite" Protoflorian (Asura and Leviathan have MAYBE half that and they're 2 difficulty above him). The only excuse I could see for something like that is if you started playing at the wrong time: just after a Cloud memory crystal (Elite AP guards it) event or just before so you're not strong-enough for the Event Elite where you get it.
>>
>>13582435
No seriously, how big is that guy from Demonbane? No way he's that well-endowed.
>>
>>13584325
See for yourself
http://exhentai.org/s/ab5dec40a5/473651-6
>>
>>13584327
HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK. I HEARD OF RIPPING SOMEONE A NEW ONE, BUT I HAD NO IDEA
>>
>>13584327
That's not as big as I thought it would be.
>>
>>13584336
It's not exactly consistent. That's actually one of the smaller looking shots of it.

Check this one out
http://exhentai.org/s/d29bd8f1d9/473651-9
>>
>>13584327
>>13584348
My reaction is more like "Goddamn, Kurou is ripped. I wonder if that was a writer or artist decision." ...they're not the same person, are they?
>>
>>13584360
No, writer is Jin Haganeya. Artist is Ni0.

The real question is whether or not Jin Haganeya and Hikaru Sakurai are the same person.
>>
>>13584348
http://exhentai.org/s/8d70bd6e3b/473651-14
Jesus Christ his dick is as thick as her calves.
No wonder everyone thinks he can successfully fuck Kali Yuga.
>>
>>13584360
This happened because porn in Japan is censored but gets uncensored if it's ever localized.

The original picture probably had super heavy pixellization which caused the redrawing artist to assume Kurou had a massive dong

(For Demonbane specifically, the English localization also stupidly placed a watermark on every CG because the JP side were afraid of CG rips or something and didn't care about the suspension of disbelief cost)
>>
>>13582836
I'd make my own one.

But since you're probably asking for some other works with non OG characters:

First Phase against Last Defense System/Arsenal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRgNyPzVS3w

Second Phase against Genocide Heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAqB1lOiH6A
>>
>>13584327
>>13584348
>>13584437
>Wake up
>Go on /srwg/ to see my peeps.
>Come face to face with dong

Well, that's one way to start a day.
>>
File: 1422556951473.jpg (22KB, 541x405px) Image search: [Google]
1422556951473.jpg
22KB, 541x405px
>>13584597
What did you expect?
By the way, you forgot to take off your clothes.
>>
>>13582836
Phase 1: https://youtu.be/ns8sjLttxCc

The song that plays when you all power up and combine your 力 for the sake of the 地球: https://youtu.be/xHIFLCXQOFE
>>
>>13584145
Or you could finish and then replay on the other route in English, that works too. The patch is very welcome for the final two stages though the dialogue adds a certain atmosphere to everything.
>>
File: 1446624479858.png (410KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1446624479858.png
410KB, 720x480px
>>13584621
No I didn't.
>>
>>13584597
Cocks are love.
Cocks are life
>>
File: 1433686574611.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1433686574611.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>13584710
Ok then, let's go Koji-kun.
>>
Well this is getting gay.
More than usual, I mean.
>>
>>13584571
Saga Frontier for Super Toku Wars 2016 when?

>Alkaiser Kick
>V-MAX Intensifies
>>
File: 1443232860438.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1443232860438.png
1MB, 1280x960px
>>13584953
If only Anon, SaGa Frontier is getting a lot of attention lately due to the 25th anniversary, Lord of VErmilion Arena introduced Alkaiser, Metal Black and Asellus as characters, Imperial SaGa recently implemented the Frontier cast and Frontier 2's coming soon.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm26916810
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm26916845
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm26916872

>Alkaiser is voiced by Nobuyuki Hiyama
>Metal Black is based Hayami Show
>dat MOOOOOOOOOOOOON SKUREIPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>dat ARRRRRRU PHEEEEEEEEEEEEENIKUSUUUUUUU
>mfw
>>
Which of the "not-main characters" are good/decent in FMW3?

By that I mean like
-Hina
-Nazrin
-Aki sisters
-Kurumi

and so on.
>>
>>13585078
Far too many to count. A lot of characters became useful because of buffs, friendship bonuses or spirit set spam in the backrow.
>>
>>13585085
Any opinions on the specific characters I listed then?
>>
>>13585114
Kurumi is still super underwhelming.
Aki Sisters are solid if you have both of them with their friendship bonuses on.
Nazrin is okay. Cornered Rat's Bite is useful for aiding with boss killing but it doesn't stack with other debuffs like Suwako's.
Hina is decent as usual.
>>
>>13583125
Holy shit that thread is a concentration of autism and butthurt so big that it could spawn a 40k chaos god.
>>
>>13585124
Is Hina's "Centrifrugal Force" actually worth anything or should I go for something more traditional?

I hope it doesn't suck because it's actually a pretty cool skill design-wise
>>
>>13585181
It's okay if you want to spam Assault or something. I usually end up benching her past the first half of IN anyway.
>>
Did anyone else manage to defeat the Last Batallion in the mission where you are supposed to flee from it?
>>
>>13585078
>Hina
Very mediocre, only good ability is the crit inducing one but it can't stack with any other debuffs. Only real notable other thing about her is the Sacrifice spirit, 1.8x damage boost in exchange for taking a guaranteed hit.

>Kurumi
Only use is in Lunatic mode with her Break the Sabbath ability. Bosses defend/evade like crazy whenever you have a fatal attack or or outrange them and that ability forces them to fight back. Especially useful against HP stocks like Kaguya.

>Aki Sisters
They're actually pretty solid, give them their friendship boosting abilities (basically a 25% evade/hit and 10% def/damage boost for them) and have Shizuha (older Aki) lead and build her for evade. Her version of their combo is shooting based so it can be stacked with Shotgunning for some surprisingly solid damage. Starts with support attack too and is the only character in the game other than Kisume who has Attune (give a target Lock On). Minoriko can double duty as a support defender and can drop luck boosts on anyone.

>Nazrin
She's sorta okayish for a 2.0. Her main uses are the Rat Bite PS for a -10% defense debuff and she learns Triumph spirit too so she can sit in the back giving you free crits. Also gets Assault spirit (valor+lockon+alert) too which is very good for the cost she gets it at.
>>
>>13585181
You need to stack a lot of movement boosts on her to make use of it, it's kinda gimmicky too in a game where danmaku fields restrict your movement a lot of the time.

If I recall Cetrifugal Force boosts just don't make it worth it. Damage boost is like (distance traveled x 30 weapon power) so for 10 spaces moved it's only 300 weapon power boost and the evade & crit boost is something like (distance traveled x 1.75%) so moving 6 spaces is only like 10% evade/crit boost.

Also IIRC with shotgunning, her second strongest attack (Pain Flow was it?) becomes stronger than her finisher. So go figure.
>>
File: SRWJ cap.png (325KB, 960x499px) Image search: [Google]
SRWJ cap.png
325KB, 960x499px
>>13580725
sup, /srwg/, I'm playing SRWJ and this is my last playthrough before I unlock the Vorlent/Laftkranz; going for broke, so I chose the Bellzelute and will be going for Great Zeorymar this time around.
Wondering though, with Hit&Away, and the fact that Bellz is a long range fighter with a base speed of 7 if Accel is worth it, or if I should go with Break?
>>
>>13585285
Accel is always handy, never understimate when you might want to use it.
>>
>>13583692
probably Greg Baldwin- he was Mako's v/a understudy and took over the roll of Iroh when he passed away; according to Wikipedia he already voiced Aku for CN's old Fusion Fall mmorpg, so I wouldn't be surprised if they still use him.
>>
Char has arrived in X-O. And holy shit, he is the ONLY SR and SSR in the event coin gasha. So you have a low chance of a Sazabi and a super-high chance of getting 10 Geass units. They also set up some shop material (for buying parts/upgrading battleships) battles.
>>
>>13585320
Any good Geass units, or is it all Burai and Gekka?
>>
Char seems like he'll either always drop or has a chance to drop a box with a unit inside. I got a UC Hyaku Shiki and UC Volfogg so far. This event shits out a lot of units at you so you might want to keep jumping back to your inventory to sell/fuse what you get.

>>13585343
Just the rares.
>>
>>13585352
Also HOLY CRAP THIS EVENT HAS MISSIONS.
>>
There's a R Sazabi as well.

So you can get a R, a SR and a SSR version of it.
>>
>>13580963
Dude, just release the script and hopefully someone else will inject it into the game for you. It's not like AGTP can sue you for it.
>>
speaking of which,Char's english is pretty good
https://youtu.be/u4LZDFa9wxY?t=1m52s
>>
How high does my kanji reading level need to be to be able to mostly understand the story in the games. I'm still rote memorizing Kanji, but I feel like it'll be a while before I'm able to read anything.
>>
>>13585403
"inject it into the game"

Are you for fucking real?
>>
File: aspect raidou.jpg (456KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
aspect raidou.jpg
456KB, 1920x1080px
>>13585285
>>
when will we get a new good SRW
>>
>>13585470
>new SRW
>good SRW

On this board, those are mutually exclusive opinions.

>>13585403
Starting to wonder if there even is a cleaned up translated script at all.
>>
>>13585492
>On this board, those are mutually exclusive opinions.
The original is the only good SRW.
>>
>>13585445
I understand it's not as simple as just injecting text into the game to overwrite the japanese text. I'm just saying if he actually has an english script, someone who knows what they're doing could properly apply the translation to the game.
>>
>>13585530
>>someone who knows what they're doing
you mean like the chucklefucks working on GC? or some other person who just happens to know how to hack playstation games into english that will be magically lured in by a gigantic robot video game script? either way, awesome idea anon, we can all go home now
>>
>>13585442
Go through all of Remembering the Kanji and study grammar/vocab for about a year and you should be able to make some headway, I'd say.
>>
>>13585656
Hey fuck you, at least the GC guys are trying.
>>
New thread: >>13585732
>>
>>13585674
Ouch. Have you heard the term, "damning with faint praise"?
>>
>>13584299
Are you implying that /m/, a part of 4chan, is not full of cunts? Insulting part of the userbase is not insulting them all. There be cunts here all right.

But to be exact the cunts in question are those who would sit on a completed translation. I'm referring to the Aeon Genesis guys.
>>
>>13585445
Who cares about that step? If the script was released we could just READ IT, fuck. Non fussy cunts would be happy with that.
Thread posts: 360
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.