[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nothing is a good or awesome TTGL or super robot-y as this anime.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
Nothing is a good or awesome TTGL or super robot-y as this anime. got any new thing to recomend to me?
>>
>>13578073
Evangelion
>>
>>13578073
Kill La Kill
>>
You would love A/Z
>>
Ginguiser
>>
>>13578073
I personally moved on to G Gundam. It never reached the same heights, no where near really, but it was definitely in the same vein. Gurren Lagann was heavily influenced by Getter Robo, so I recommend reading the original Getter Robo manga. It's short and a great jumping off point for the rest of the series. I'd also recommend Gunbuster. It has a lot of similarities to Gurren Lagann.
>>
>>13578104
I've also heard GaoGaiGar thrown around a lot, but I haven't watched it myself, so I can't really recommend.
>>
>>13578073
Samurai Flamenco if you like crap escalating very fast towards the end of the show and a proper epilogue to tie it up.
>>
>>13578073
fuck off the spic

we know it's you. stop spamming this board with your shitty baits.
>>
>>13578159
le spic boogeyman
keep /pol/ shit in /pol/
>>
>>13578110
GaoGaiGar was TTGL before TTGL. GGG does more of its own thing than TTGL does, and it's longer, but I think it's just as good in the end.

>>13578159
>using "spic" outside DP threads
Thanks for taking the last bit of legitimacy from the word, now I don't have to worry about people taking it seriously anymore
>>
>>13578334
>GaoGaiGar was TTGL before TTGL
How the fuck does this even remotely make sense? They aren't even the slightest bit similar aside from some very superficial points.
>>
>>13578357
It's got yelling, it's intense, it's stupid, and it made the board shit itself back when it got subbed.
>>
>>13578367
So superficial points then, like I said, meaning that your comparison is ass and makes no sense. Good job.
>>
>>13578104
THIS POST SO MUCH
>>
>>13578379
Superficial points that don't get shared a lot, making them good for categorization. Like "Rei clone" or "tsundere."
>>
>>13578073
Flag and Gasaraki.
>>
Diebuster if you want the aesthetics of the exact same thing you just watched.
Gunbuster if you want the story of the exact same thing you just watched done better within a much shorter timeframe.
>>
File: nina purpleton.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
nina purpleton.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>13578073
since its the pinacle of mecha, you should just go ahead and kill yourself since you wont ever possibly something as EPIC as this manime OP.
>>
>>13578334
Confirmed spic sighting
>>
>>13578073
Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn is a fun ride. It's the next best Super Robot show!
>>
>>13578073
Fuck off back to /v/
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.