[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we'll never get to see G-Reco slice of life sequel with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: rc3ryu.jpg (196KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
rc3ryu.jpg
196KB, 1600x900px
>we'll never get to see G-Reco slice of life sequel with Bellri and Tomino travelling around the world on G-Self equipped with mobile home pack.
>>
>>13574180
>yfw no Victory in G where Tomino fucks Aida in front of Bellri and Bellri starts a war to kill all the old generation
>>
>>13574180
>G-Reckt
>>
>>13574180
>mobile home pack.
Truly the suit to surpass Turn A
>>
>>13574180
You mean the traditional Japanese House Pack.
>>
>>13574180
>G-Self equipped with mobile home pack
So Boss Borot?
>>
>>13574180
The Astray Outframe say hello
>>
>>13574180
good, slice of life shit does not belong in gundam
>>
>>13574832
IBO is a sol
>>
>>13574180
more importantly,was the woman behind tomino yoko kanno?
>>
>>13574180
>Bellri dumped his girl so he could go travel the world and bang sluts

What a guy
>>
>>13575392

I'd imagine it was his daughter, since she was involved in the production. I don't know if she did more than design the eye-catches, but she did at least that. If he's going to put himself in, why wouldn't he put his daughter in too?
>>
>>13575666
I thought Tomino had no family,when did he marry?
>>
File: 1447177280378.jpg (265KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1447177280378.jpg
265KB, 1920x1080px
>>13575422
>Didn't even bring along the adorable delicious brown moongirl that was tasked with keeping him safe
>No amazing Newtype X Moongirl sex where she knows super secret lunar techniques
Bell is an idiot
>>
>>13575691
CAN'T SLOW THE TOMINO
>>
>>13575666
Tomino's daughter is a dancer. She choreographed the eyecatches.
>>
>>13575934
Since when though? Who is his wife? literally how did I not find this out until today?
>>
>>13575392
yoko kanno didnt do the OST in G Reco, that was yugo kanno
>>
>>13575936
Most folk, nips included, keep their private life private
Do you know who Brad Bird is married to?
>>
>>13575934

Yea, that's it. I knew she was involved in them somewhere along the way. I'd assume it's her since she looks about the right age to be his daughter and I know if I was working on a show with my daughter and I was put in to the last few seconds I'd be doing the same.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.