[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are /m/'s thoughts on the G saviour suits including

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: G3-Saviour_(Front).png (1MB, 1011x1215px) Image search: [Google]
G3-Saviour_(Front).png
1MB, 1011x1215px
What are /m/'s thoughts on the G saviour suits including the ps2 game?
>>
File: hail to the savior.jpg (148KB, 956x539px) Image search: [Google]
hail to the savior.jpg
148KB, 956x539px
they're awesome.
>>
>>13572827
A tad too basic for their time, also lacking the panoramic cockpits. Otherwise, not bad at all. Stupid acceleration supposedly compared to other UC suits of even a half century earlier. Apparently some big improvement in thruster tech took place in the between years.
>>
>>13572827
did the dev team of the PS2 game do anything else? it was pretty good for being so close to launch
>>
>>13572892
they did g breaker which plays kinda similar
>>
>>13572827
The suits look fine everywhere outside the original designs and the movies.
They feel like a step back from the Minovsky Craft/Wings of Light focused Victory Era, but eh.
>>
They are fine for what they are (only if their official stats give them 10 to 15 meter height).
The whole Minovsky Craft thing could be written as a one off thing as V2 is only suit in the main cannon that has it. But even with that, don't you able to hover a long time even the game?

But the AI thing in the end really pushed the tech advancement beyond what they have in V gundam era.
>>
I thought they were alright. Normally I love giant shoulders but the G-Savior just doesn't do it for me.
>>
>>13572827
Outside the movie it looks quite nice in all the variants, if quite derivative

PS2 game is great though, especially when you get the skates and are just zipping everywhere.
>>
>>13572827

Everyone told me G Saviour, ZZ, Age and Victory were total shit. Watch them anyway.

>Love all of them for different reasons.

Fuck you /m/
>>
>>13574216
I haven't seen AGE, but I thought ZZ was alright and Victory is one of my favorites.
G-Savior was just mediocre with occasionally horrible acting. Quite easy to tolerate.
>>
>>13572827
>the size of that rifle

Metal as fuck
>>
>>13572865
>also lacking the panoramic cockpits

I remember there being an in universe explanation for that but I can't remember what it actually was.
>>
>>13574169

The head is too low compared to the shoulders I think. The whole torso is pretty tiny really, which makes it look out of proportion with the legs and waist.
>>
>>13572827
whats up with those knees?
>>
>>13574580
verniers man,gotta go FAST
>>
File: 1254344997841.jpg (695KB, 2210x1634px) Image search: [Google]
1254344997841.jpg
695KB, 2210x1634px
>>13573173
>(only if their official stats give them 10 to 15 meter height).

G-Saviour space mode is 18.7 meters high, the HG kit towers over other gunpla.
>>
File: G3-Saviour.jpg (2MB, 1316x2000px) Image search: [Google]
G3-Saviour.jpg
2MB, 1316x2000px
I have to play the PS2 game. I fucking love some of those designs.

>>13574216
I enjoyed AGE, even if it really dropped the ball hard in the final stretch. Is the game translated? The anime felt to me like a video game adaptation, and I thought the whole thing worked better as a game. If that's translated I'd probably recommend it to people over the anime.
>>
who needs thoughts when you have objective perfection?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.