[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he dead man walking, yet? Or do you think he'll escape

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 45

Is he dead man walking, yet? Or do you think he'll escape the proverbial death flag?
>>
He seems tired
>>
彼は実際に本物のシャア。一方チャーは姫の妹です。!!!
>>
>>13564990
What part of "raise your flag" don't you understand?
>>
>>13565028
I've been saying that for weeks
>>
Stream where!?
Meizhi and the other are dead.
>>
I think he's gonna be fine, what are the chances the maid is up to no good? Her not wearing the necklace is kinda odd.
>>
>>13564990
kamina clone always has a death flag
>>
>>13564990
no but the show is
>>
>>13564990
I can't fucking take it /m/, Orga or someone needs to die

It's fucking GUNDAM man, when are the characters going to start dying?!
>>
>>13565012
Dead tired
>>
What an amazing episode.

It was literally just people getting drunk and eating cake.

Also mechanic confirmed for gaayyyyy
>>
>>13565936
first episode lol
characters have been dying but no one important

this is jarring though because that means when they do start dying it will be a 'when it rains it poors' scenario and I dont think my soul can take that much pain.

they are spending too much time building the characters up and making us care about their family. when they start to drop, I will be in tears
>>
How do people drum up the enthusiasm to keep watching this lame, boring show?
>>
>>13567340
How do you drum up the enthusiasm to keep making shitty gunpla?

I mean, how do you do something so much - only to never get better? It's mindboggling.
>>
>>13567340
i dont get why people think this show is boring.

you must have ADHD or some shit tripfag cause this show has been prety enjoyable for me.

Like sure there is a battle every other episode instead of every episode, but I am actualy interested and invested in the characters and their relationships.

you sound too cynical, like you are trying to not have fun. but hey, maybe character drama's just arent your thing.
>>
>>13567340
How do you drum up the enthusiasm to post
why are you not banned
>>
File: KAMPAI.png (651KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
KAMPAI.png
651KB, 1280x720px
You got 10 seconds to name a better leader than Orga.

Not since Bright Noa has a captain been this adorkable.
>>
Orga issues an order during battle that results in Atra being killed, along with several other background crew members. During the event, Mikazuki is in combat while connected to the Barbatos. The psychological impact of the event causes a malfunction in the Alana-Vijyana driving Mikazuki insane for a short period of time. In his raging confusion, before falling unconscious, Mikazuki impales Akahiro's mobile suit, instantly killing him. Mikazuki lies in a vegetative state for at least 2 episodes before awaking.
>>
>>13567362
Sauce?
>>
>>13567362
fuck you this better not happen or I will spend my meager savings and go to japan just scream in english at the writer of that plot twist.
>>
>>13567361
hes making potentially dangerous decisions and putting the lives of children in danger in order to impress mika
>>
>>13567373

None.
>>
>>13567319
The black dude is gay? What did I miss?
>>
>>13567380
So far, all his decisions have been right though.

Mika spurs him on and makes him take risks. But so far it's all been Do-or-Die situations. We still have to see if there's any harm in it.
However, since he talks about family almost as much as Dominic Toretto, I doubt he'd sacrifice anyone needlessly.
>>
File: destroy all vermin.png (492KB, 602x566px) Image search: [Google]
destroy all vermin.png
492KB, 602x566px
>>13564990
They all require it
>>
>>13567389
No Yamagi is confirmed gay.
>>
>>13565834
She is very obviously Gjallarhorn's inside person that's been mentioned by the blonde dude, but feels conflicted about it.
>>
>>13567396
It just feels like theyre setting him up for a fall. and setting up this family so that the heart strings are really pulled when the tragedy does hit
Fun times are over from this point on, now theyre actually heading to earth, shits going to get serious
>>
IT'S OVER ORGA

I HAVE THE STABLE ORBIT
>>
File: CU90BV9UwAEXKNj.jpg (87KB, 600x803px) Image search: [Google]
CU90BV9UwAEXKNj.jpg
87KB, 600x803px
im excited for these qts and his big bro
>>
File: CQUCrA6UYAAoQqq.jpg (64KB, 600x804px) Image search: [Google]
CQUCrA6UYAAoQqq.jpg
64KB, 600x804px
>>13567644
>>
>>13567405
Anyone think an Obright-situation is gonna happen where Yamagi will die sometime after he confesses his love?
>>
>>13567654
i think norba will die, he's too happy
>>
>>13567664
If Yamagi would die then Norba would stop smiling for a while.
>>
File: To sleep.jpg (60KB, 549x487px) Image search: [Google]
To sleep.jpg
60KB, 549x487px
>>
File: 1339926535589.png (358KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1339926535589.png
358KB, 640x480px
>Orphans
>Now they 'officially' have a family

How long do you think it's going to last? Things are just too pleasant far too early.
>>
>>13567972
They needed to have something they could lose.
>>
>>13568040
>mai famiry
>>
>>13564990
>character development to IBO is drinking at a bar
>character development for most other gundams is shitty melodrama

Well, IBO is now in my top favorite gundams.
>>
>>13567490

Its Okada I am just waiting

>Atra dies sending Mika into full autismo rage mode
>The remaining Tekkadan on mars get fucked
>for good measure Gjahorn burns down Biscuits grandmothers farm and kills his famliy
>>
>>13568087
>Mika goes full demon
>Upgrades to Gundam Lucifer
>rebuilds tekkadan
>calls it tekketsu
>>
File: 5454654644564564564.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
5454654644564564564.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>13568136

>At the end of the series Orga keeps making dangerous decisions getting Tekkaden killed
>Mika learns this and has to fight with Orga
>ends up killing Orga
>Mika makes Gundam Diamond Dogs
>>
>>13568087
>The remaining Tekkadan on mars get fucked
>for good measure Gjahorn burns down Biscuits grandmothers farm and kills his famliy
im fully expecting this, tekkadan on mars is undefended and they left hitler and maruba alive.
>>
>>13568071
>character development for most other gundams is shitty melodrama
Found the newfag
>>
>>13568170
Maruba is mining but they gave Space hitler to Ghajjorn

Candy man is gonna eat some Cookies and Crackers soon
>>
>>13568136
nonono
atra sees mika kiss kudelia. then suddenly gjallahorns attack, atra kidnapped, notchar takes a special liking to her because she looks underaged.10 episode later whilst tekkadans attempting a rescuer a mobile suit attacks mika, the pilot is atra, shes gone full katejina
>>
>>13568170
Hitler and Maruba are non-issues, what with the first in Gjallarhorn custody and the second turned into a literal slave for Teiwaz. However I think they will take action against the Tekkadan kids left in Mars once things get heated up.
>>
>>13568071
Nobody developed at all this episode in fact the show just went about repeating what we already know like always.
>>
>>13568199
But two of them lost their virginity.
>>
>>13568199
I guess you could say the introduced the mob boss so that is something, but he was incredibly flat. Just sort of nice which just says to me we aren't going to do anything with this character
>>
>>13568205
No one in this show has lost their virginity except the paligamist and his harem.

Might as well call them Iron Blooded Virgins.
>>
>>13568191
That's retarded, but just the sort of melodrama I've come to expect.
>>
>>13568205
Yes I'm really happy for Eugene that he had to hire a whore to get laid. Truly a first for Gundam.
>>13568208
Downer episodes are always good just that there wasn't much to this one and unless we're getting another season this show can't afford to waste time
>>
>>13568223
The e show is going to end up being a mess at this rate. We have had so little happen in so much time I don't know how they are gonna make it work. Especially if there is a rise in action as it is clear they lack the budget
>>
>>13568199
Are you fucking reatarded?

This is the first time we've seen Orga trying to relax and decreeing some RR to his men.

We got Mika voicing his opinion to Kudelia and McMurdo.
We have Biscuit reaffirming his trust in Orga as a leader but hoping that he'll learn to rely on him more.
Even Eugene seems like he's changed a little thanks to hitting that whorehouse.

But why am I arguing with you? You made up your mind to hate the show weeks ago. Nothing short of a miracle will change your sourness.
>>
>>13568199
It's pretty sad that people think IBO has good character development.

Reconguista was going at a much better pace when it was at the same point.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-11-29-18h02m22s189.png (586KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-11-29-18h02m22s189.png
586KB, 1280x720px
inb4 she convinces Atra to join the harem
>>
>>13568240
You just tried to use that bait on /a/ and quickly got BTFO'd, didn't you?
>>
>>13568236
>Orga trying to relax and decreeing some RR to his men
that's not new. He has relaxed and joked with people plenty

>Mika voicing his opinion to Kudelia
literally the first episode

> Biscuit reaffirming his trust in Orga as a leader but hoping that he'll learn to rely on him more.
So repeating what we know. In fact that is most decisions Orga as Biscuit will go but Orga and then go along with it anyway

>Even Eugene seems like he's changed
Which you can't actually seem to say. He blushed once, that was it
>>
>>13568236
>We got nothing..absolutely nothing

Why is it so fun to bully IBOfags? This faggot is literally saying

>T-t-t-t-t-t-t-they did a thing so it counts as development

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>13568240
fuck off you false flagging scum
>>
Sup valvrager.
>>
>>13568246
>BTFO
>everyone just posts bait images and greentext
>>
>>13568249
>that's not new. He has relaxed and joked with people plenty
Not since he's been feeling the burden of leadership. He wasn't really relaxed since they hit space.

>literally the first episode
Not the same topic, numbnuts.

>So repeating what we know. In fact that is most decisions Orga as Biscuit will go but Orga and then go along with it anyway
We really didn't know how Biscuit felt about the whole thing. But this concludes that his frustration with Orga's decisions was only momentarily and he's actually glad to see his human side.

>Which you can't actually seem to say. He blushed once, that was it.
For a guy that kept going on about how he wasn't interested in women, he seemed pretty flustered. Also we've seen him be a little more agreeable most of the time now.

Also I forgot to mention that Guts confirmed that he also thinks of Tekkadan as family and isn't afraid to say it.
>>
Sooooooooooo
Booooooooring
>>
>>13568244
Or open her eyes to the joy of sharing MC with the blond chick.
>>
>>13568284
Just wait for it, I have a feeling shit is going to hit the fan sooner rather than later.
>>
>>13568268
Well, shut you up pretty quick, didn't they?

Whoops, no G-Reco shitposting thread for you.

Too bad, so sad.
>>
>>13568284
Fuck you I love boring.
>>
>>13568282
>Not since he's been feeling the burden of leadership
No he has been chill with people and even joked, including when they are about to go into battle

>Not the same topic
About people dying and having to fight? Seems the same and what you said was
>Mika voicing his opinion to Kudelia
which has happened multiple times. It is in no way a development

>We really didn't know how Biscuit felt about the whole thing
He made it pretty clear and you even called it "reaffirming." Not new

>he seemed pretty flustered.
Being flustered is not development. This isn't development, the guy just got laid when he wasn't too bothered about it
>Also we've seen him be a little more agreeable most of the time now.
What are you even basing that on? He has agreed to do crazy shit before now, he wasn't asked to do anything major this episode including after the sex

>Guts confirmed that he also thinks of Tekkadan as family and isn't afraid to say it.
The whole moment of him now feeling accepted happened before they even left Mars
>>
does kudelia not see the implications that involving herself with criminals will have on her political support
>>
I'm glad Valvrager moved on to a real Gundam show.

Shame that no one really cares.
>>
I hate to admit it, but Orga is just too bro to survive. I don't want him to die, but it's just so rare for someone like him to survive a mecha anime.
I'm just going to keep hoping that IBO will be one of those rare shows like X where everyone gets a happy ending in a post-apocalyptic world.
>>
>>13568323
She didn't even think "Hey upsetting the balance of a governmental system might cause fighting"

The girl is a moron
>>
>>13568317
Okay, I guess it doesn't matter if I keep arguing this.
You'd sooner get raped by a dog than admit that this episode had character development.
That's cool, I expected nothing else.
>>
>>13568332
A show with a super bro that everyone looks up to inevitably lets the super bro die.

This is why Orga will survive. Naze was introduced.
>>
>>13568341
That gives me some hope.

I feel like they spent a lot of time developing Orga now and turning him into one of the most sympathetic guys in Gundam (period).

It'd be a shame to lose him.

Or maybe they'll pull a Lockon and he has an identical twin somewhere.
>>
>>13568186
Drawing a blank buddy. Where is there character development in Gundam that isn't shit melodrama?
>>
>>13568341
Not quite always. Jamil and Quadrapussy both survived.
>>
>>13568335
Don't worry gundams will solve everything
>>
>>13568323
Criminals back all kinds of things, it's all about cultivating the public face.

Fact is that Kuddles and her economic gambit are gaining momentum even without her direct involvement, and Gjallarhorn is going to interfere one way or another to maintain status quo. The difference between signing Teiwaz on in full or continuing to stick to the orphans is how big of a war she's willing to finance for Mars' sake, bloodshed and all. Scandals about hiring the space yakuza aren't really relevant.
>>
>>13568358
>Drawing a blank buddy
Of course you would newshit. That's what happens when the last Gundam anime you watched is WING.
>>
>>13568385
>i'm self conscious of the fact i'm new to gundams
>calls others newfags

>can't even come up with an responce

Gundam is bad with characters. Only someone who hasn't watched it wouldn't know this fact.
>>
File: 1441027752510.jpg (147KB, 684x513px) Image search: [Google]
1441027752510.jpg
147KB, 684x513px
>>13568087
>Mika goes full demon
>Upgrades to Gundam Lucifer
>rebuilds tekkadan
>calls it tekketsu
>>
>>13567340
Because its comfy as fuck full of characters who don't do stupid shit, are loyal as fuck, and care about one another, but don't philosophize or cry when shit needs to get done. They just do it. It is fun and exciting, and full of feels, and almost has high school anime tropes. I really don't get the hate for it outside of it being different from the standard Gundam model. It's one of the most refreshing takes on the franchise I can recall seeing. I always fear that I am hyping it too much, and the next episode is going to be a let down, but they always end up being just as good as I remember. That's how I drum it up. I just love the shit out of it.
>>
>>13568404
>>13568407
stop replying
especially to snapfit-kun sweet jesus
>>
>>13568156
I don't know how or why, but I feel in my gut that they're both going to fight against one another, and I don't know if my heart will be able to take it.
>>
>>13568433
yeah, i bet blonde woman will be be responsible in some way or another in splitting tekkadan
>>
>>13568414
I'm sorry anon. I've just seen such hate for IBO, and have bit my tongue, and just finished the new episode, and needed to declare what I love about it.
>>
>>13568404
But nothing he said proves he's new to the franchise but you continue to show that you haven't watched much of it at all.
>>
>>13568407
>I really don't get the hate for it outside of it being different from the standard Gundam model. It's one of the most refreshing takes on the franchise I can recall seeing.
I think its obvious at that IBOfags are deluding themselves at this point.
>>
>>13568449
>>13568439
samefag
>>
>greco fags when people said their show was boring it was
>"you don't understand,go watch that other show,you have adhd"
>greco fags complain about IBO are now saying
>"It's soo boring,the pacing is too slow,where are the genki characters?,why aren't there battles every 5 seconds?"
I honestly like both shows and I enjoyed reco a lot it was honestly a really fun series which stood out in a lot of ways but the fanbase is horrible,you guys can't let go of it and push it on others. You're literally worse than seedfags.
At least the majority of that fanbase only cared about shipping, learned to accept it was an average series and didn't try to push it as the second coming of jesus.
>>
File: sorry newshit.png (82KB, 1598x765px) Image search: [Google]
sorry newshit.png
82KB, 1598x765px
>>13568455
>>
>>13568463
>Only G-Recofags are complaining about IBO

I love this meme
>>
>>13568466
Nice photoshop, samefag.
>>
>>13568087
>>Atra dies sending Mika into full autismo rage mode
It's already confirmed Atra will survive. She's considered the female protagonist alongside Jewhime
>>
>>13568463
>greco fags when people said their show was boring it was
G-Reco was anything but boring at this point
>"you don't understand,go watch that other show,you have adhd"
This was the response to people who kept saying that the show was too confusing not for it being boring

Also I love how you're assuming only G-Recofags are complaining about IBO because if you aren't a complete newfaggot its garnered some hefty criticism.
>>
>>13568473
They aren't the only ones but they're the loudest and this doesn't apply to IBO alone
>>
>>13568483
>protagonists always survive
>bokurano would like to speak with you
>>
>>13568466
I can inspect elements too fag. Doesn't prove you not samefagging this hard.
>>
>>13568489
>but they're the loudest and this doesn't apply to IBO alone

I love this meme
>>
>>13568463
yeah its the rectards
fucking hilarious
>>
>>13568489
>>13568463
Blaming G-Recofags for everything isn't going to make IBO any better.
>>
Mikazuki was Lelouch the whole time
>>
>>13565028
The part where it reminds me of a mexican food Buffet restaurant with few locations left.
>>
who will die first?
>>
>>13568558
one of the women or a shota.
>>
>>13568563
handsome purple hair turbine will die protecting the shota who said women were useless
>>
>>13568463
>Grecofags are the only people who could possibly have a problem with IBO
10/10 hooked me rite good m8.

Both are mediocre, 9 episodes in and I'm getting the exact same shit as G-Reco but with the opposite end of the spectrum on bad dialog.
>>
>>13568558
Kudelia.
>>
>>13568558
Biscuit.
>>
>Shitposters and retards complaining that nothing happened
Idiots aside, my biggest concern is how many episodes they have. I like that they're taking their time to give the characters personalities, explain the different powers at play and develop connections between everything while remembering that there's more to their lives than just battles. Them all drinking at the bar together, hitting the whore house and forming business ties was great. Given how many factions there are, I'm worried it'll start to get rushed after this, though. There are 4 economic blocks, a corrupt/selfish governing body and now Tekkadan aligned with their new business partners; unless the show is 50 episodes I'm worried they won't go into all that stuff, and they'll kind of just treat it like getting Kudelia to Earth is half the battle, then there's one major conflict after she gets the ball rolling and after that battle the war ends.

Outside of that, the only thing that bothers me is how easy things have been going. They just happen to run into a guy with good family values, who works for a mob boss who is also jovial old Jonathan fucking Joestar who throws money at them to fix their Gundam and feed their men because everyone is an honorable family man who finds them interesting and wants to get on their wild ride and help them out. They haven't really run into an straight up opposition, and it's kind of unsettling. It's Gundam, so things won't always go so smoothly. With Okadashit kicking in and that speech to Orga about taking responsibility for his men dying, I'm worried the mood whiplash is going to be too great and the boys are going to start getting slaughtered left and right while Kudelia cries, Orga sits solemnly and reflects and Mika starts to slip into insanity, only having Altra as his anchor.
>>
>>13564990
He's a child, growing up leader who just acquired an aniki.

He's fairly safe. Naze, on the other hand, is raising more than one death flag.
>>
>>13565936
Maid is going to die >>13565834
>>
>>13567380
He's one of those children, idiot. Didn't last episode and this one taught you anything: Orga is a child who is looking up Aniki Naze while he's being taught how to lead.
>>
>you will never get drunk in space with Tekkadan
>>
File: Atra Banner.png (657KB, 1345x545px) Image search: [Google]
Atra Banner.png
657KB, 1345x545px
Need input anons. How should I fix this up as a banner idea?
>>
>>13569574
wait until next week so you can get the jikai yokoku text out of it
>>
>>13569574
Feels like it needs some sort of additional text and removing the moon runes.
>>
>>13569583
>>13569586
Welp, guess I'm waiting till next week.

Any text ideas? My brain is fried from work.

>tfw someone mentions 4chan IRL
>Mods deleted you on-topic thread
>She sees your web browser history
>>
>>13569591
Make it a gif with rotating captions.
>non sequiturs
>disingenuous engagement
>uninformed opinions
>miserable arguments
>pathetic slapfights
>shameful desires
>4chan: a magical place
>>
>>13569572
>you will never get a napkin with the scent of a real woman in space with Tekkadan
>>
>>13568483
No it isn't. They said she'll stay an innocent until the end. Thad doesn't necessarily mean the end of the show.
>>
>>13569591
>Welcome to 4chan. Enjoy your stay
>>
>>13568407
>Because its comfy as fuck full of characters who don't do stupid shit, are loyal as fuck, and care about one another, but don't philosophize or cry when shit needs to get done.

Sounds like you idea of a war fantasy. Pretty sure if grenades blew up near your camp you'd start crying for mommy. Grow up.

>high school anime tropes

Water those?

>I really don't get the hate for it outside of it being different from the standard Gundam model.

All non-Tomino shows are like this.

>It's one of the most refreshing takes on the franchise I can recall seeing.

Where nothing happens.
>>
>>13569572
Only Orga did, everyone else was oddly reserved. I expected a lads night out and a punch up in some way
>>
>>13569905
Orga was the one who most needed to cut loose. He's been under a lot of pressure trying to hold Tekkadan together and keep everyone alive.
>>
>>13569972
And leaving there home planet, having lots of fights in that new environment and have the pressure of a very dangerous mission wouldn't?

Plus they are teenagers with money, they barely need an excuse even if they didn't have money. Especially because they are all street rats so I doubt have much self control when it comes to luxuries
>>
>>13569984
Everyone needed to unwind, sure, but Orga needed it more than most. Also with his "I must be the coolest" mindframe I wouldn't be surprised if he felt compelled to drink more than everyone else.
>>
>>13570000
Well we've just looped around now. Orga needing to unwind a lot doesn't change they are and
>teenagers with money, they barely need an excuse even if they didn't have money. Especially because they are all street rats so I doubt have much self control when it comes to luxuries
>>
>>13564990
A fake death flag. Okada is quite good at messing with the viewers.
>>
>>13570027
>Okada is quite good at messing with the viewers.
Only if you're retarded which if you can tell from the people who watch IBO is not surprising.
>>
>>13570034
Rude.
>>
I've really been enjoying this series so far, which surprised the fuck out of me.

I've tried various times with various Gundam series over the years but they've never held my interest (usually veering off into invincible hero mech with arsehole plot armour pilot and shitty love story within 3-4 episodes).

This one has an interesting set up, characters that seem pretty well done, the hero mech is good but far from invincible (hopefully it's refit this episode doesn't make it so) and who's pilot is all kinds of fucked but in a believable way.
>>
>>13570090
Why the fuck would you keep trying?
>>
File: Barriston.png (104KB, 360x600px) Image search: [Google]
Barriston.png
104KB, 360x600px
McMurdo Barriston
>>
File: Merribit.jpg (134KB, 983x600px) Image search: [Google]
Merribit.jpg
134KB, 983x600px
Merribit Stapleton
>>
File: chart.jpg (385KB, 1377x1465px) Image search: [Google]
chart.jpg
385KB, 1377x1465px
>>
>>13570099
>Mob boss and place
>We don't see any bad sneaky activities going on
Was anyone else weirded out by this? Like the mob isn't nice people, they do a lot of shitty things to a lot of people, yet they were super nice and accommodating to a bunch of kids this episode.

Made the whole organisation seem flat
>>
>>13570103
She is like a grown up Atra. Reminds me of Amida's words and that's what happens to a woman who has chosen a wrong man.
>>
>>13570099
>japanese robes
>fedora

it still missing something
>>
>>13570119
Katana?
>>
>>13570103
Her hair reminds me of Lacus's yellow pin.
>>
>>13570090
I've learned to just accept the fact that the people who like this shit are deluded as fuck.

>This one has an interesting set up
Its set up its similar to every fucking modern mecha anime we've gotten over the years

>characters that seem pretty well done
All of them are dull and bland as fuck

> the hero mech is good but far from invincible
Defeating enemies with a relic is the very definition of invincible
>and who's pilot is all kinds of fucked but in a believable way.
Yep you're a dumbass.
>>
>>13570090
>This one has an interesting set up
Feeling less like your namesake and more like a generic, poorly inspired sunrise mecha anime is not "interesting."
>>
>>13570110
He looks like Don Corleone.
Old school mobsters still consider themselves men of honor.
And since he got nothing but benefits from accepting Tekkadan into the fold, I don't see why they should have made him seem disagreeable.
>>
File: 1448879388743.png (212KB, 484x600px) Image search: [Google]
1448879388743.png
212KB, 484x600px
>>13570119
>>
>>13570137
>Old school mobsters still consider themselves men of honor.
Yeah, and they were also massive hypocrites and scum bags

>And since he got nothing but benefits from accepting Tekkadan into the fold, I don't see why they should have made him seem disagreeable.
Cause they could make more out of them by being tricky. The mob doesn't give nice little deals and make sure you get a decent percent. Don't want to be split up? just ask nicely and they won't even ask for anything for that favour. But we don't see any dark side of them at all, McMurdo and Fellini are just incredibly nice and helpful. It is just not fleshed out at all and just makes it seem like well these are teh good guys so of course they are nice when in Gundam that isn't usually how things go
>>
File: 139837033058.png (1MB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
139837033058.png
1MB, 1440x810px
>>13570119
>Dr. Biscuit, I'm Taiwaz.
>>
>>13570142
He's a big guy.
>>
File: 1448879388743.png (245KB, 655x702px) Image search: [Google]
1448879388743.png
245KB, 655x702px
>>13570120
>>
>>13570140
>just makes it seem like well these are teh good guys
lol no, these are the evil adults pretending to be good guys.
do you even Gundam?
There are going to be dire repurcussions for Kudelia for appointing Teiwaz. If not outright betrayal, she'll lose a shitload of credibility for associating with known criminals etc.

Worst case scenario is one of the Tekkadan banging one of Naze's wives, with tradition demanding Orga offer that kid up for execution and Orga refusing.
>>
>>13570143
from the bottom of my heart
get
out
>>
>>13570143
あなたのために
>>
>>13570151
>but stuff will happen!
Great, I'm glad you have future vision. This episode did not handle them well and was bad set up if it did lead to anything you said. They barely seemed like a mob and didn't set anything up apart from being told they are family with them now, then not showing how that changes interaction
>>
>>13570113
She is either going to be
a) Related to Atra (real mother, sister, some other relative)
b) Related to McGillis
c) a Lalah who gets between Orga and Mikazuki and ends up dying
>>
>>13570147
Oh, man he looks dangerous. Thank you!
>>
>>13570098

Cause I like giant robots and stuff kicking fuck out of each other...but I also like the story around it not to make me vomit.

>>13570128
"Planet want's to break free of space empire" is common but I don't remember many "child soldiers take over the PMC that's been using them as cannonfodder" stories of late.

Yeah but that relic hasn't walked away from fights unscathed and has had to run. The last space fight Akihiro's mech was fucked and Mika was in the process of losing.

Mika as a character is either just so dumb it hurts (but at least he hasn't DONE anything dumb and got away with it like most Gundam main characters seem to) or being an orphan followed by a child soldier has left him with fuck all social skills and only really knowing about putting the pointy end into the bleedy parts of targets.
>>
>>13570170
>a) Related to Atra (real mother, sister, some other relative)
This one is highly likely. Business women tend to have sad stories related to children.
>>
>>13570179
>"child soldiers take over the PMC that's been using them as cannonfodder"
Not him but children take over and get robot/become larger self governing part of organisation is pretty much all gundam never mind mech in general where that happens all the time. Outside of being PMCs which at best they spend an episode on it really isn't different. So it's really just a slight flavour on teh norm
>>
File: P51130-003117.jpg (3MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
P51130-003117.jpg
3MB, 4096x2304px
Had to buy from Yodabashi. Sold out in sofmap
>>
File: P51130-204958.jpg (3MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
P51130-204958.jpg
3MB, 4096x2304px
>>13570199
At least Graze Kai is there. Hyakuri, Blue Hyakuren and standard Graze are available. Lots of Barbatos
>>
>>13570179
>but I don't remember many "child soldiers take over the PMC that's been using them as cannonfodder" stories of late.
Aldnoah Zero gee that was hard and virtually every Gundam anime follows that exact same premise.

>It doesn't count count because he got damaged in battle

WOW...JUST LIKE EVERY FUCKING GUNDAM ANIME

>but at least he hasn't DONE anything dumb and got away with it
Episode 3 and 7.
>>
>>13570204
>virtually every Gundam anime follows that exact same premise
What? I can't think of a single other one.
>>
>>13570211
>I can't think of a single other one.
You do realize that every Gundam protagonist is essentially a child solider right?
>>
>>13570211
>IBO is the only Gundam anime with child soliders

Did this show make everyone stupid or am I talking to a newfaggot here?
>>
File: Greifer.jpg (34KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Greifer.jpg
34KB, 800x600px
>>13570204
>Aldnoah Zero
>"child soldiers take over the PMC that's been using them as cannonfodder"
Whaaaaaaaaat?

I guess you could make a case for Slaine making his way up the corporate ladder, but that would be REACHING so hard, you'd need one one of these.
>>
File: 1445004492662.png (788KB, 1305x892px) Image search: [Google]
1445004492662.png
788KB, 1305x892px
>>13570204
>Aldnoah Zero gee that was hard and virtually every Gundam anime follows that exact same premise.
>>
There is a bit of a difference between "god gene mecha plot's have to be children" and "children used as cannon fodder by a PMC for most of their lives".
>>
>>13570215
>>13570218
Guys, you do know that "child soldiers" isn't the same thing as "premise", right?
>>
>>13570218
>"take over the PMC that's been using them as cannonfodder"
Nice goalpost moving though.
>>
>>13570224
You're talking to G-Reco fags, they're too retarded to know the difference.
>>
>>13570224
see >>13570185
>>
Brat Ride is Tekkadan's Pikaso. Orgas has asked hin to create a logo for Tekkadan in earlier episodes.
>>
File: 1448291763907.png (886KB, 1100x500px) Image search: [Google]
1448291763907.png
886KB, 1100x500px
>>13570237
Why don't you name an example then?
Afraid we might pick it apart?

Also IBO feels distinct because it hones in on the problem of trying to start-up your own organization with very few outside relationships or funding.

I don't think there's been a single Gundam that actually makes the management aspect seem important to the plot.
>>
>Lafter and the rest of the crew going on and on about how they ride Naze's dick every night
>Eugene, Shino & Co visiting brothels and fucking prostitutes
IBO is lewd.
>>
>>13570248
>Why don't you name an example then?
Cause that is the general start to pretty much all Gundam shows, which was the point of that statement
>Kids in middle of fighting
>Kids and friends end up taking over something which has the gundam
The change is to a bit of a flavour, instead of normal kids they are already soldiers.

>it hones in on the problem of trying to start-up
>Fellini can we join and have money
>Errrrr okay
>>
>>13570254
Cool bullshit, bro.
ZZ might be an example. But ZZ was a piece of shit everyone tries to forget about.

Almost every Gundam pilot works for an organization run by adults and he answers to an adult CO.
He doesn't get to make up his own faction for shits and giggles.

>They made a pact with the mob.
>That means everything is fantastic forever.
Wow, you're dumb.
>>
>>13570258
Even if Taiwaz doesn't have any ulterior motives, Naze is basically their only sponsor.

If he winds up dying, they'd once again be in a situation where they could be exploited.
>>
>>13570258
>Almost every Gundam pilot works for an organization run by adults
Again that doesn't disprove
>Kids in middle of fighting
Also the IBO kids now work for adults. It also isn't true as in Crossbone they don't and the white base equivalent are usually detached from the main military for a least a good portion of the show

>ZZ doesn't count cause I said it was bad
cute

>They made a pact with the mob.
>That means everything is fantastic forever.
Can you send me copies of the episodes that aren't out yet? But anyway no the business side is not well done or fleshed out. They just walk in ask for money, get told but family though and then get it all with nothing asked of them.
>>
File: 1444236392387.jpg (37KB, 470x352px) Image search: [Google]
1444236392387.jpg
37KB, 470x352px
>>13570248
>he thinks it's" spice and wolf the gundam"
>not realizing main plot is princess escort mission
>Posting WEG of an on-airing show i.e. jumping on conclusion before the show even concluded.
>>
>>13570265
So backpeddling are we?
How broad are you going to go to prove that IBO is like every other Gundam show?
>Er... er... there's a Gundam in it! See? Same shit.
Again, pointing out that every Gundam has child protagonists doesn't earn you squat. Becaus welcome to anime, faggot.
Suddenly it's kids and friends eh?
Also not true for 0079, Zeta, Stardust Memory, War in the Pocket, Victory, 00 etc.

>ZZ doesn't count cause I said it was bad
No ZZ doesn't count because it only happens in the last 5th of the show.
>>
G-Rectal getting btfo as usual.
>>
>>13570327
>>13570229
>>13570220
>oh yeah it must be the rectards, why else would people not like this mediocre show
please
there hasnt been a decent gundam for 15 years
>>
>>13570327
>>13570229
>>13570220
bait harder
>>
>>13570248
>it hones in on the problem of trying to start-up your own organization with very few outside relationships or funding.
>Celebrity peace princess with her own private funding seperate from her family, a princess who's completely ignorant of one of the largest organizations in the Outer Sphere at that for some weird reason but has some shady guy in a bath giving her money.
>They happen to run into a guy with family values who just happens to like the cut of their jib, immediately become a subsidiary of the aforementioned organization with zero negotiations just some dude in a fedora calling in a favor
>Because the leader of this organization likes some edgy shortstop he decides to service their mobile suit at virtually no expense spared

Tekkadan has been fucking coasting on a lot of conveniences, the show doesn't do a good job of showing them struggling other than Biscuit going "hey man we outta money"
>>
>>13570159
not the anon you replied to

>Great, I'm glad you have future vision
you seem t have future vision as well.

>This episode did not handle them well and was bad set up if it did lead to anything you said.
>and was bad set up if it did lead to anything you said.
why? because you said so? it would be perfectly natural plot point to bring up that kudelia loses credibility for associating with teiwaz.
they formed bonds with teiwaz, that IS the set up. and it might or might not have consequences depending on where they want to go with this.

>They barely seemed like a mob and didn't set anything up apart from being told they are family with them now, then not showing how that changes interaction
oh yeah, they should have done more mobster like things... like what? they are in their own territory, forming friendly relations with tekkadan for now. should they randomly extort people or swing guns around?
what did you want to happen, and how is your wishful thinking related to the quality of the show?

>then not showing how that changes interaction
showing that would be something that comes after this, on the field, no?
what did you want to happen in the ceremony?
>>
>>13570333
>there hasnt been a decent gundam for 15 years
Or maybe you're just retarded?
>>
>>13570363
>you seem t have future vision as well.
How? I was talking about the episode and how it played out, you just seemed to want to throw the insult back

>why?
Because they failed to set up stuff. Betrayal, not set up that the boss was like that and instead shown to be friendly and welcoming giving them a lot of money for little in return. Mobs don't work like that, they run on taking advantage of businesses. Kudelia loses support, not suggested or discussed as an issue. You seem to not understand what set up means, it means you have suggestion in the episode and the start of how characters would act through that. But fuck it lets have Kudelia be sad about fighting again

And that is you saying but in the future. I am talking about how this episode dealt with stuff.

>oh yeah, they should have done more mobster like things... like what?
Double dealings, general roughness probably to a snitch, silly nicknames, some type of family code, space Frank Sinatra, bussiness that is a front for an operation and and you know CRIME. You seem to not know mobsters well, the most they did was say family a lot but they did little to really build that the kids relationship with them. The mob in this fairly seems like a mob, it was pretty much just the government who was weeb which came to fuck all but some outfits.
>>
>>13570363
>they are in their own territory
Do you know how the mob keep their territory? It isn't through friendliness

You are basically arguing "so what they didn't do anything?" That isn't how you write a story

>showing that would be something that comes after this, on the field, no?
No actually to be accepted it would be nice to see them have to do stuff for the mob and generally be around them to see if suitable. Instead the boss just likes them straight away and goes hey have a nice split of the money cause why not. The boss guy really had zero character outside his goofy outfit

>what did you want to happen in the ceremony?
interaction. What don't you understand about that? I want to see how the boss treats one of his fold, what is expected of that and the darker elements that come with it.
>>
>>13570436
>The mob in this barely seems like a mob, i
fixed
>>
it pains me every time hacing to argue with you faggots because of how mind bogglingly stupid your points are.

>>13570436
>How? I was talking about the episode and how it played out
i was talking about how you seemed to know what will or will not happen

>Betrayal
so they should've set up signs of betrayal already while forming their ties?
it's not like it couldn't be done like that, the moustached CGS guys betrayal was fairly obvious from the start, but do you think there is a rule that says we have to foreshadow things like this?
they are mobsters, there is always a possibility of things not going according to plan, this kind of setup isn't a necessity.
they don't telegraph to the audience "oh noes things might go sour" because of both the setting and the fact that this is a gundam show.
again, this is completely irrelevant and nothing but wishful thinking on your part.

>Double dealings, general roughness probably to a snitch, silly nicknames, some type of family code, space Frank Sinatra, bussiness that is a front for an operation and and you know CRIME.
face reality you moron and watch the actual show.
there is a reason the mafia and yakuza type organizations see themselves as "family" you know. it's because the ugly side only comes up when things GO SOUR.
same with your betrayal point: there is no reason why any hints of betrayal would show themselves at this point, unless they were trying to betray them from the beginning.

also you are making assumptions about what kind of organization teiwaz is

>Kudelia loses support, not suggested or discussed as an issue.
because you don't have to. even if it happens in the next few episodes, it wouldn't be surprising, because LOGIC.
>associating with teiwaz >> drop in reputation
though this depends on teiwaz's rep

it's your own understanding of storytelling that is lacking here. your idea of what needs and doesn't need to be done in a story is just bizarre.
>>
>>13570438
>Do you know how the mob keep their territory?
do you know that this is their ship, so basically, their house, their city?

also again, you are making assumptions about what kind of organization teiwaz is.
they aren't mexican drug lords. but they're the group with the most power in that area. controlling business, travel paths and such.
they might have a dark underbelly, but i'm pretty sure they are not a crime syndicate the way you think they are.
>what is expected of that and the darker elements that come with it.
again, assumptions.

the show is what it is not what you want it to be.
>>
>can't understand G-reco
>can't understand IBO

what the fuck do you even want
>>
>>13570481
>i was talking about how you seemed to know what will or will not happen
Then you aren't actually reading and addressing my points, which seems to be a theme

>but do you think there is a rule that says we have to foreshadow things like this?
You said there was set up. Now you are arguing it is okay for there not to be. So arguing but there was mob stuff cause there was set up is no false. Don't you see you've defeated your own point?

>they are mobsters, there is always a possibility of things not going according to plan
That isn't how you write a good story. You actually set stuff up and foreshadow events so there is a good natural flow

> it's because the ugly side only comes up when things GO SOUR.
No, crime and all the nasty shit that comes with it is their life and comes out quickly, especially if you come in which means you are at the bottom. We barely explore what it means to be a family there and the bad stuff not at all

>because you don't have to
Again, no set up then.

>do you know that this is their ship, so basically, their house, their city?
So like I said they are barely like a mob but a weeb government. Instead of making them feel like a proper fleshed out thing they go lets put a fat and shirt on him, now he is a mobster

> but i'm pretty sure they are not a crime syndicate the way you think they are.
Then they aren't a fucking mob are they? Even in Japan where the Yakuza acts more open they are doing a lot of shitty underbelly stuff

The IBO fanbase you is full of caustic people who change their point on the fly
>>
So how long till Mika murders more wounded or restrained prisoners cause Orga tells him to?
>>
>>13570506
it's a sign of how utterly asinine your own points are. i'm just sitting here trying to make you understand that,

>That isn't how you write a good story. You actually set stuff up and foreshadow events so there is a good natural flow
again, you're clueless. if our mc associates with "bad people", do you need someone telling you that bad things might happen, or is it a given?

>You said there was set up. Now you are arguing it is okay for there not to be. So arguing but there was mob stuff cause there was set up is no false. Don't you see you've defeated your own point?
i just see that you're confused. learn to read my posts.
i said the bond with teiwaz IS the set up for anything that will happen afterwards. the act of allying with them itself may or may not have consequences in the future.

the not needing a set up is referring to the betrayal specifically. again, if you set it up now, it would mean that they were planning to betray each other from the beginning.
if they would indeed betray each other, it would be because of circumstances in the future.

>blah blah muh crime

do you not realize why i'm calling you asinine and petty? in the first place we don't know much about teiwaz, and yet here you are, complaining that they aren't giving you enough mobster vibes.
they're jupiters biggest conglomerate, what makes you think they're a bunch of retards who do "muh crime" and "muh darkness" for no goddamn reason?

they are of business, and that's also why they took up the tekkadan, the mission actually pays in the end, if you haven't forgotten.

>Then they aren't a fucking mob are they?
you called them a mob. i've been trying to tell you what was actually happening in the show, starting from >>13570363
nobody fucking cares about your headcanon.
>>
>>13570690
>you called them a mob.
Not him, but the show directly refers to them as a mafia and the words are interchangeable. I'd have to say you are the one making up a headcanon
>>
>>13570696
they are the "the biggest jupiter conglomerate, rumored to be actually a mafia."
this is what we know. and it should give you an idea about what kind of mafia it is, and their scope.
>>
>>13570707
>and it should give you an idea about what kind of mafia it is
a normal one? Mafia's generally have their fingers in loads of business
>>
>>13564990
I don't understand why people are so fixated on the idea he's going to die. Have you watched any other Okada series? She likes happy endings. She loves suffering along the way, but people expecting a huge killing field are probably just going to be disappointed, then complain because what happened didn't match their head-canon.
>>
>>13570731
Cause he sort of looks like Kamina and seeing as this show is very /a/ that is one of the few mech shows they've seen
>>
>>13570714
yes, but a pretty big and influential one. their influence can even reach earth.
the fact that you can call them a conglomerate also says a lot about them. that's more than just having "your fingers" in a lot of businesses

>>13570731
this is a gundam before an okada show. so it's likely she adapted.
>>
>>13570753
Okay but that doesn't change they are a Mafia and the show present them as such before meeting them by going "aren't they the mafia!" any time they are mentioned. Then once we see them teh guy is dresses like an italian mob guy x yakuza. You said it was headcanon to call them a mob, that is just not true
>>
>>13570763
>You said it was headcanon to call them a mob, that is just not true
the mob part is not the headcanon. it's the part where he wanted them to act a certain way. or wanting crime and violence on their premises.
he even talked about the "dirty jobs at the bottom".
none of that has anything to do with our cast right now, who are doing business and escort missions in space.

>Then once we see them teh guy is dresses like an italian mob guy x yakuza
i don't understand the problem. you know that mafia is pretty much an umbrella term for organized crime right? the yakuza are also called the japanese mafia.

even with the sakazuki, i'm pretty sure other mafia organizations have rituals for new blood or swearing allegiance and that kinda stuff too. it's just a detail at best.
again, i don't understand the problem with the yakuza part.
>>
>>13570784
>the mob part is not the headcanon. it's the part where he wanted them to act a certain way
>you called them a mob.
No you said mob was the headcanon. Either you are bad at articulating yourself or are changing your statement

>i don't understand the problem
there isn't, him being two different types of mobs mixed together just supports he is a mobster. Those middle sentences were both ways the show suggested he and the organisation were a mafia outfit.
>>
I'll be really fucking mad if at some point in the series all main characters don't recognise Mika as a psychopath. I'd go as far as to say that he should die in the end too. He's the most most broken person in the show. I almost pity him.
>>
>>13570798
>No you said mob was the headcanon
where did i say that.

i mean wasn't clearly saying what i was referring to when i said headcanon. but you should be able to get it.
>you called them a mob. i've been trying to tell you what was actually happening in the show, starting from >>13570363 (You)
as opposed to what he wanted to happen, which is his headcanon. this has been a point since the beginning.
>>
>>13570812
Saying he called them a mob is saying no one else does. Especially when you said what actually is happening which is saying he thinks they are a mob but what is actually happening. There is no point for the
>you called them a mob.
in the statement you are pushing now as the show recognises they are

Is English not your first language?
>>
>>13570799
I hope he gets his farm and his Atra in the end.
Mainly because that'd make Atra happy.
>>
>>13570830
well someone's going to need run the farm when biscuit dies
>>
File: friends.png (2MB, 792x950px) Image search: [Google]
friends.png
2MB, 792x950px
Fumitan will betray Kukdelia?
>>
>>13570827
about the mob, i'm basically just saying that it wasn't i that framed them as a mob. well now that i think about it, it probably wasn't him either.

either way it's beside the point.
like i said, i did not say that the "mob" part was the headcanon.
read the first paragraph in >>13570784
it's because he pretended to know teiwaz better than the creators themselves. that's headcanon.
>>
>>13570840
They weren't even subtle in this episode.
>>
>>13570830
Next episode will likeable answer why the girl likes the weirdo so much, so at least there its that
>>
>>13570224
>>13570221
>>13570227

>"child soldiers" isn't the same thing as "premise", right?
Are you being stupid now? That's not even the "premise of this piece of shit.
>>
>>13570840
She will but with regrets Kudelia will forgive her though
>>
>>13569371
this show is confirmed to be 2 seasons like gundam 00. Planned ftom the start.
>>
>>13570840
>betrays
>wah I am sorry I betrayed cause you are nice
>dies possibly stopping that attack and we are all so devastated to see such a fleshed and well realised out character go
The Kudelia cries. Oh that bit is unrelated it's just being sad is her normal state
>>
>>13571023
lol
>>
>>13571042
She isn't going to die at best she'll be tortured and heavily watched since she's the only one that knows how to send secret messages.
>>
File: 1448883551746.jpg (993KB, 960x4860px) Image search: [Google]
1448883551746.jpg
993KB, 960x4860px
I see what you did there, Okada-sensei.
>>
>>13571317
that's gay
>>
>>13570436
>space Frank Sinatra

That's who you go with? A member of the Rat Pack, who only talked hard like the rest of them whenever they went certain places and was generally an okay guy like the rest of them, whose links to organised crime are mainly alleged at best?

Not Al Capone, not any of the Five Families, not George Moran, but Frank Sinatra?
>>
Teiwaz are weaboo Jovians mafias even Mika is becoming a weeb thanks to Felini
>>
File: 1448910212510.jpg (93KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
1448910212510.jpg
93KB, 310x310px
>>13571317
nice
>>
>>13571317
Gang rape?
>>
File: 847169841228430465.jpg (46KB, 600x817px) Image search: [Google]
847169841228430465.jpg
46KB, 600x817px
>>13571383
was triggered when mikazuki said he preferred the japanese writing for his name to english
>we're going for an international audience
ok
>>
>>13571383
>Jupiter Mafia weebs
>Superior Jupiter steel folded 10000 times
>no waits on model suits
>Kudelia
>Fujo pandering everywhere
I was so wrong when I thought this was gonna be a more down to earth show.
>>
>>13571407
English simulcasts are more for SEA than anything else because there's a huge gundam market there and English is basically a universal language for them. Banrise still doesn't give a shit about the west, just look at the SD Next gunpla or whatever it's called. It's a huge downgrade from the normal SD kits, the equivalent of McDonald's toys.
>>
>>13571437
>English simulcasts are more for SEA
No they are advertising it on streaming sites like Hulu and Crunchy in the west. Crunchyroll even has it as a series mentioned when they pay some eceleb to do an advert in one of their videos
>>
>>13571383
They're Italian yakuza, get it right.
>>
>>13571447
Hulu is only available in the U.S., Please do not use "the west" for a stand-in for the States.
>>
>>13571474
That just disproves your point more. And I gave two sites cause I know that, crunchyroll is everywhere in the west and IBO is one of the main shows pushed on there right now
>>
File: 53735998_p0.jpg (73KB, 800x546px) Image search: [Google]
53735998_p0.jpg
73KB, 800x546px
さけんで
>>
>>13571485
No it isn't.
>>
File: Untitled.png (103KB, 437x524px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
103KB, 437x524px
>>13571572
>No it isn't.
What are you saying that to?

If it was crunchyroll look it is one of their featured shows and if you watch the end of the latest JonTron he advertises it with his crunchyroll add
>>
File: 1448896248711.jpg (214KB, 1024x691px) Image search: [Google]
1448896248711.jpg
214KB, 1024x691px
>>
>>13568355
They already established Tekkadan won't survive without Orga and thinking to sacrifice himself is stupid.

Orga'll be fine. He's going to lose about half of his men though.
>>
>>13571582
No.
>>
File: gokudo1.jpg (54KB, 195x240px) Image search: [Google]
gokudo1.jpg
54KB, 195x240px
I really want to read Gokudo Heiki: Teiwaz edition now
>>
>>13571447
Which means absolutely nothing. Banrise doesn't push licenses to western stream sites, stream sites pull licenses based on what they think will succeed and promote their service. Banrise offers IBO streaming for free through youtube to SEA and other asian countries because they know the show's merchandising will succeed there, they will not do it for the US.
>>
>>13571658
Advertising on them does, it means they are being paid and we also know a dub is being planned

Notice how in the west they block it on YouTube. They are pushing people to these other sites. It is utterly retarded to say they don't care about the west they are just very obviously pushing it on sites
>>
>>13571582
>if you watch the end of the latest JonTron
>>
Screenplay: Mari Okada
Storyboard: Yoshimitsu Ohashi
Director: Shouji Ikeno
>>
>>13571680
Banrise is not advertising them, Crunchyroll is. When jontron added in the ad blurb he didn't say: "Check out Sunrise's new Gundam!" He said: "Check out crunchyroll: they have the latest anime airing as soon as 1 hour after Japan, like this new Gundam show." The ad is NOT for Gundam IBO, the ad is for CRUNCHYROLL. Crunchyroll ads also promote stuff like Naruto and SnK because they're ongoing and hot.

>It is utterly retarded to say they don't care about the west they are just very obviously pushing it on sites
If they cared about the west they would stream it on youtube and promote the gunpla, instead they're pigeonholing it on sites like crunchyroll and daisuki. What they care about is protecting their business partners and their own asses, which is why their videos are region blocked. And AFAIK the Gundam.info videos are region blocked even in other countries, not just NA and Europe. They're meant for people in SEA and maybe Australia.

>it means they are being paid and we also know a dub is being planned
Gundam BF got a dub too. Only aired in SEA. Once again, Banrise isn't pushing the show to the west. Western companies are pulling, CN is the one buying the license for it. The reality is that an English dub is not proof that Bandai cares about the west; English has, in recent history, had greater significance to SEA as far as Banrise is concerned.
>>
>>13571023
2 full 2 cour seasons, so about 50 episodes total? Nice.
>>
>>13571948
He's shitposting, it's one 25 ep cour.
>>
>>13571958
Damnit. Which is it?
>>
>>13571962
IBO is 25 ep. show.
>>
>>13571975
Well shit, looks like the Earth faction stuff is getting rushed.
>>
>>13571774
Doesn't daisuki stream in all countries except Japan?
>>
>>13571774
Not him but

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-10-09/sunrise-to-dub-gundam-iron-blooded-orphans-release-gundam-build-fighters/.94015

This is a dub for the west, you don't actually know what you are talking about. A show being featured (that isn't just it's popular like Naruto but being made prominent) is a sign they are trying in the west no just SEA
>>
>>13571774

Please you don't understand licensing.
Sunrise has already announced an English Dub for Iron Blooded Orphans with the intent of US TV network broadcasting.

Sunrise is currently having their cake and eating it too. Here's why

You can't put stuff on Network TV if it's on YouTube and Netflix already, that was why AGE was region blocked because they had at some pointed wanted to show it on TV. How do you circumvent this and still have the possibility of airing on TV? Put it on platforms that aren't a red flag to network providers, plus get THEM to pay for the streaming privilege of having the most recognized Japanese IP ever.

Crunchyroll, Funimation, Hulu are among the most normalized platforms that stream Anime to the U.S. that the major networks owned by Time Warner/Comcast/etc. will not necessarily complain about. Each of them is paying Sunrise a licensing fee to be able to stream it.

Daisuki is Sunrise's own streaming services where they do not have to pay the streaming company like youtube (Google now) to pay for hosting. This then becomes just all views to them.

So now Sunrise is now not only having Gundam streamed in the U.S., they are getting additional licensing revenue from having it on multiple platforms without the extraneous costs of Youtube and its detriment to TV broadcast.
>>
>>13571977
>every 25 episode Gundam is rushed

nice
>>
>>13572126
Follow the reply chain, you idiot.
>>
>>13570199
>>13570203
>mobile suit designs so fucking bland they have to print the pilot right next to them

As much as I'm enjoying IBO, mecha designs are sort of shitty.
>>
What if Atra was a child prostitute?
>>
>>13572132
>How long is it
>25 episodes
>Final arc is going to be rushed then
>instantly assumes last arc will be rushed at the mention of 25 episodes

maybe you should follow it next time senpai
>>
>>13572463
How about you try clicking replies (in a straight chain) till you get to the one that talks about the pacing so far in detail as opposed to making assumptions, kouhai?
>>
File: 1448785903257.jpg (141KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1448785903257.jpg
141KB, 1920x1080px
>>13572426
I really doubt it anon thought there it’s that fat bitch in the flash back, but she wasn’t really a cutie pie back then, I mean would you paid for this, well I guess sick fucks wouldn’t care any way
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (70KB, 550x414px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
70KB, 550x414px
>>13572298
tl note: everything this anon just said means "im fucking gay"
>>
With Atra and Amida's convo made it look like Atra was more worldly than she looks
>>
>>13571389
>y-yaranaika
>>
>>13572298
Doesn't help that they don't do shit. Can't get behind a mech that doesn't do shit.
>>
>>13572567
>Endless Waltz
>Tallgeese 3
>Zechs
>WING
>I
>N
>G
tl note: everything this anon just posted means "im fucking gay"
>>
>>13571389
>>13572618
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EJOiDl8jDk
>>
the plot so far
>have no money
>Let's go join the mafia/yakuza and take a bunch of favors
>ANIKI
>ᴳᵘᶰᵈᵃᵐ
>what could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>13572670
Apparently nothing, it's pretty good so far. Remember what happened when 00 needed to be 'more gundam-y'.
>>
>>13572695
What happened?
>>
>>13572488
this is actually a flashforwards 15 years to middle-aged crack whore atras future. what looked like a young mika was actually one of their many illegitimate children. they never married. PTSD had finally caught up to mika and 5 years after returning to mars he shot himself in the middle of one of the fields on the deceased biscuits farm. Nothing ever grew there after todo brought gallahorn there, who then proceeded to ransack the area in search of tekkadan, and after being unable to find what they were looking for, they salted the earth. Only one of biscuits sisters survived but like many mars girls who no longer have a home to go to she was swept up into prostitution. the remainder of tekkadan that was left behind undefended on mars were also wiped out by gallahorn. The expedition party that was taking kudelia to earth was also destroyed after the betrayal by fumitan and internal quarrels with Teiwaz. Gallahorn and Teiwaz had worked together to bring them down. McMurdo had agreed to help on the condition that he could take Kudelia for himself to be part of his harem, he would keep a close eye on her and she would no longer be able to influence the independece movement. Kudelia chose to end her life biting her tongue before the wedding ceremony. Only mika and atra had escaped, using the barbatos to flee to earth. when they got there however they learned that earth was in an even worse state than mars. The land had been ravaged by the calamity war and it had become almost inhospitable. There were no earthnoids left, the few survivors of the war had fled to colonies in the earths orbit and became gallahorn, who had only been pillaging mars's resources because they had no other choice.
>>
>>13572488
What I’m expecting from the flashback, Atra used to work as a servant of that unknown woman, high chances she treats her like shit so she either quits, run away or accidentally cause a mess that gets her fired and back to the streets with the little Martian girl
>>
>>13572756
Season 2 happened
>>
>>13572863
>Atra used to work as a servant of that unknown woman, high chances she treats her like shit
mikas first kill
>>
>>13572867
What's wrong with season 2?
>>
Anyone have a nyaa link to the op and ed?
>>
>>13572878
Doubt it I’m sure mika could kill her, but judging by his clothes he it’s already in CGS so his first kill has to be the guy in Orga flashback
>>
>>13573053
It dropped everything that made the setting unique in order to rehash the Titans (and the setting was the most interesting part of 00, the characters and dialogue were both pretty stiff and dull).
>>
>>13572695
People liked 00 season 1. There was complaining early on about how Setsuna was barely used but the fights made up for that. 00 mixed battles with character development and world building. IBO just goes full on world building while ignoring everything else and repeating itself.
>>
Jesus christ the opening song for this is terrible. What happened to gundam man? 3 blunders in a row
>>
>>13573281
Age, Re-G and now this. Not that 00 was any masterpiece but damn... it was watchable after the mess of SEED D.
>>
>>13573281
>Talking shit about GENKAI NANTE NAI and the only good thing to come out of G-wreco
>>
>>13573334
Here's your reply
>>
>>13573341
You sound like a G-babby who's butthurt because someone said a bad word
>>
>>13572644
I hate Wing but you're a massive fag if you can't admit to wanting to take it up the ass from Tallgeese.
>>
>>13573229
>only AZfags like IBO

is this how G-Rectangles see their square world?
>>
File: Fumitan_Admoss.png (76KB, 360x600px) Image search: [Google]
Fumitan_Admoss.png
76KB, 360x600px
I reckon he will make it to the end of the season, if not the series. Glasses on the other hand will probably bite it in the first season.
>>
>>13573346
>>13573447
Trying hard today huh?
>>
Orga will die. Atra will die.
>>
>>13573504
>he
>>
>>13573513
If you seriously don't shut the fuck up I'm going to make you shut the fuck up myself. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP KID!
>>
>>13573538
>HAS
>>
>>13573504
She's a maid she's already protected by the plot armor of being a maid.
>>
What other shows would go great together with IBO in a future SRW?
>>
>>13573577
File: punished_bait.jpg (183KB, 931x639px) Image search: [Google]
punished_bait.jpg
183KB, 931x639px
>>13568136
>>13568156

SUCH LUST
>>
>>13573577
Zone of the Enders
>>
>>13573634
>not "A Delicious Legend"
>>
>>13564990
Nah. Not really. The cult leader set off way more. He's definitely dead. At least I hope so. Fuck that guy.
>>
I think i saw katana sword in the OP.
>>
File: pirate queen.jpg (50KB, 1123x631px) Image search: [Google]
pirate queen.jpg
50KB, 1123x631px
>killed
>okada

No, romantic suffering is here. Merrybit, the woman he might take a fancy, is obviously involved with the Brewers, the pirates that traffic children to make them child soldiers.
>>
File: .jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>13573203
and then
>>
>>13573840
Yeah Guts is going to use the mace
>>
>>13573115
Just go on nyaa.
>>
>>13573985
Aliens was the greatest thing to ever come out of Gundam. Here, I said it.
>>
>>13573970
Akihiro would kill her.
>>
>>13573970
I don't see any romance with her. She looks like a mommy and most likely hates children. She is the opposite of Naze. She is even introduced to main cast like Gaelio and McGillis - nice people, but in reality an enemy.
>>
>>13573970
I think she might have a personal beef with Naze.
>>
>>13573970
man, there clearly isnt a shortage of hair products in IBO's universe
>>
>>13571317
>Norba blushing in the third image
FAGS
>>
>>13574196
It's just Gundam.
>>
>deathflagging Fumitan
Welp, there goes my hope for any doujins of her.
>>
>>13573970
No, I'm pretty sure she's the spy that Mcgillis was talking about. Why is everyone saying it's Fumitan?
>>
>>13574353
Her profile
>>元CGSの少年兵たちが主体となって結成した組織。
She works for a company that the child soldiers of CGS originally come from.

>Akihiro Altland: when he was a child his parents' trade ship was attacked by pirates and he was trafficked for money as a Human Debris.

She is an enemy and most likely the leader. Notice that she looks like an opposite of Naze. Yes, she might be that underworld person that works for McGillis who is an adoptive son of some rich guy.
>>
>>13574353
Fumitan is using Ariadne.
Gjallahorn is using Ariadne to detect Tekkadan.
Fumitan is sending messages to someone and it's happening not the first time.
>>
>>13570110
Teiwaz isn't the mob so much as a zaibatsu/chaebol.

They might be in criminal ventures, but that's because they're in everything, black market verticals as well.
>>
File: CVIrsdAU8AAHuqB.jpg orig.jpg (39KB, 473x422px) Image search: [Google]
CVIrsdAU8AAHuqB.jpg orig.jpg
39KB, 473x422px
Bild
Eco
Chloe
>>
File: CVI-nRvUAAErrU1.jpg (32KB, 525x468px) Image search: [Google]
CVI-nRvUAAErrU1.jpg
32KB, 525x468px
Orlis - the first one to die out of all Gjallahorn.
Orcus
>>
File: Kudemom.jpg (24KB, 525x468px) Image search: [Google]
Kudemom.jpg
24KB, 525x468px
Kudelia's mother
>>
File: Danji.jpg (20KB, 525x468px) Image search: [Google]
Danji.jpg
20KB, 525x468px
Danji
>>
Ep. 11 ''Human Debris'':
Akihito and Takaki left Isaribi to patrol when they encountered an unknown enemy thus sparking a battle. This enemy is Brewers, pirates that attack the Mars/Earth route
>>
>>13574485
Why are you spamming a dead thread over the bump limit?

No one cares
>>
>>13574436
I see they are more than mechanics. If you know what I mean.
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.