[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Exactly how many times did this guy go through some revelation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Exactly how many times did this guy go through some revelation about how he should be fighting the other gundam pilots, only to come back to his senses and join them again?

Has anyone made an official count?
>>
All I remember about him is his hilarious sexism
>>
>>13553877
Or he yelled at wolves, calling them weaklings?
>>
>>13553898
Pfft, what?

>FUCK YOU, PUSSY BITCH ASS WOLVES.
It's been a while, but apparently, Gundam Wing was hilarious.
>>
>>13553877
He was shockingly correct
>>
>>13553723
>SRW announced!
>Endless Waltz

Fuck. I always get a headache knowing that I'll have to fight and convince this fucker for 2 or 3 stages.
>>
>>13553723
Did anyone else find it fucking hilarious how when Wufei used the ZERO system he actually ended up chilling out?
>>
>>13556694
What, when?
>>
KISAMARA GA AKU DA
>>
>>13556698
when he piloted wing zero? everyone else who used the zero system started going nuts bar Hero, wufei however seemed to calm down instead and had no issues what so ever
>>
>>13553990
Must be more painful back in the days especially for those who can't into Moonrunes and internet resources are still scarce.

>Shin has playable Heero and a somewhat secret at that

>F allows the player to control Zechs and Noin for a few stages while the Gundam W pilots are on the yellow/neutral side
>F Final lets Wufei join late game but might miss the chance to recruit the others if you didn't know how
>>
>>13558269
It's an inverse effect. Everyone else who used the ZERO system may have had their issues, but were relatively sane. Wufei was an insane radical, thus the ZERO system mellowed him out. Zechs was using a more refined version, so it didn't do anything to him.
>>
>>13553723
Only twice.

In show he was actually the first to suggest they team up, and wasn't even hostile to the other pilots, but after he got Altron he decided to go solo for a while, then decided after using Zero he should team up again with them.

Then in EW he decided after seeing what the world was like he needed to fight them, then joined them again.

He never actually fought against the other Gundam pilots in show. He just opted to go solo most of the time.

On the other hand most of the White Fang stuff could have been avoided if he'd not flown off the handle on Zechs when he wanted to team up.
>>
>>13563501
The ZERO actually more or less reaffirmed his radicalness, it just told him that he should team up with the other pilots to stop Zechs and Treize.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.