[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone knows the name of an anime in ova format which aired less

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: Daimidaler Penguin Front Tail.png (691KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Daimidaler Penguin Front Tail.png
691KB, 1280x720px
Anyone knows the name of an anime in ova format which aired less than 5 years ago, I think it was about a group of people with powers who tried to save others with powers before a team that I believe was part of the government caught them, if I remember correctly the show was /m/-related, I have been looking everywhere for the name of this anime but it seems to have disappeared.
>>
>>13550995
Are you thinking of Guilty Crown?
>>
>>13551015
No, I watched guilty crown, I'm talking about several OVAs released months apart form each other. thanks anyways.
>>
>>13550995
Do you remember anything else about it?
>>
>>13551129
I think the group of people with powers lived in some kind of garden full of plants and that they were able to transform. It must have aired on 2011 or 2012.
>>
File: B_78075.png (241KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
B_78075.png
241KB, 500x281px
>>13550995
>>13551141

Sounds like Beast Machines!
>>
File: Kyoukai-Senjou-no-Horizon-1.jpg (314KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Kyoukai-Senjou-no-Horizon-1.jpg
314KB, 1600x900px
>>13550995

Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere?
>>
>>13551141
Towa no Quon
>>
>>13551252
>Towa no Quon

Interesting! I've never heard of this, but a quick googling tells me I'd probably like it. DLing now!!
>>
>>13551252
That's the one I was looking for, thanks a lot.
>>
File: What.webm (2MB, 888x500px) Image search: [Google]
What.webm
2MB, 888x500px
>>13551244
I have no idea how you read that and came to that conclusion.
>>
>>13551269
It's not really remarkable in any way outside of a few well animated segments.
>>
>>13551252

This is like classic X-Men or more like those old sci-fi stories where mutants/outcasts/abnormals band together to defend themselves or avoid the "normals".
>>
>>13551442
It felt very Ishinomori to me.

Quon reminded me of a bunch of Ishinomori's transforming heroes, like Inazuman without the nifty cocoon form. And the evil organization has cyborgs on motorcycles.

But you're right, there's a group element to it too.
>>
>>13551688

Soooooooo Doom Patrol?
>>
File: towa no quon 4.png (610KB, 900x350px) Image search: [Google]
towa no quon 4.png
610KB, 900x350px
>>13553405

Look at this guy. It's definitely Ishinomori.
>>
I DLed the six movies/OVAs of TowaNoQuon and am watching them. Currenly on episode 2. I'm enjoying it. Not brilliant, but solid. Enjoyable, cool.

It's totally X-Men though.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.