[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you think about it Grados from Layzner is one of the few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: 46b226fde67e7fb1.jpg (15KB, 360x271px) Image search: [Google]
46b226fde67e7fb1.jpg
15KB, 360x271px
When you think about it Grados from Layzner is one of the few Baddies that manage to accomplish it's goal.
>>
File: 284752.png (189KB, 430x350px) Image search: [Google]
284752.png
189KB, 430x350px
You would win Too, if you had this man on your side
>>
>>13546676
>itaintgonnasuckitself.jpg
>>
RU KAINE DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 261x193px
>>13546676
Destroy the Shiki Tai.
>>
>>13546676
Layzner did one of the best time-skips. I was floored how the protagonist DIDN'T save the day.
>>
Eiji is jackin it: https://youtu.be/kPALe1jTRzk?t=16s
>>
>>13546696
Well they won long before he arrived to tear some paintings on earth.
>>
>>13546676
Too bad they got taken out by Takhashi Cylinder ^tm
>>
>>13547348
>another 80s series going all Mad Max on us
>There's literally a team of freaks made up of monster movie tropes
I can only imagine what the 80s was like for everyone going up during it.

But yeah, that was a shot.
>>
>>13546676
Layzner will always have a special place in my heart.

It converted me into a /m/an back in those days when I was lost and didin't know what should I do next

Thank you very much /m/subs for subbing this show.
>>
>>13546676
Welcome to the club, Grados.
>>
>>13546676
>>13546696
I'm 3 episodes from the end of the show, and I think Ru Kaine is pretty cool for using the Death Demon Squad without being passive-aggressive about how barbaric they are (at least at this point). He obviously wasn't a fan of them, but he didn't let that get in the way of how he used them. It's refreshing.
>>
File: vmaxstyling.gif (1014KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
vmaxstyling.gif
1014KB, 500x375px
>>13548240
>>13546696
Seems being swag as hell is a requirement in order for the antagonist to win.
>>
>>13548323
What did he do right that made him different from other mech villains?
>>
>>13549511
>kept an eye on his underlings more often than not
>never had to deal with power-hungry schemers who wanted his title and post
>too swole to control

The only mistake Le Caine made was not putting Gosterro down like the rabid dog he was. It all snowballed from there.
>>
I dropped Layzner because the MC was full "muh understanding". Did I actually miss something?
>>
>>13550875
He eventually stops pulling his punches?
>>
File: did you plebs even watch Patton.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
did you plebs even watch Patton.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
>>13550875
Kinda. He has to give up on "understanding" after the halfway point of the show. There is exactly one group that talks about peace after that point, and they're not even asking for "understanding" - just a cessation of hostilities before everyone makes a mistake they can't undo.

Of course, I never thought Eiji went full Kira, so our opinions would probably vary. Half of his problems were caused by his own lack of understanding of human egos, and he knows it.
>>
>>13550947
Guess I'll finish it then. I hate "muh understanding" so much I try to avoid series like that as much as possible.
>>
>>13546676
It accomplished its goal for three years and then got BTFO by the 2001 monolith. Don't know if that really counts
>>
>>13550875
>Did I actually miss something?

Yes. He later make SPT explode by touching their pressure points.
>>
>>13550875
You missed out on Hokuto no ken meets Gundam, that's what
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.