[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It was actually very good. Sorry for ever doubting you /m/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

>It was actually very good.
Sorry for ever doubting you /m/.
So which one is next?
>>
File: tumblr_nb25seZY7j1sj91qjo1_500.jpg (166KB, 500x734px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nb25seZY7j1sj91qjo1_500.jpg
166KB, 500x734px
Zeta>ZZ>CCA>0080>Turn A

Everything else is optional.
>>
I originally went straight to Z and ZZ, but in retrospect, I would prefer to go with 08th MS Team, War in a Pocket, and Stardust Memory. After the drudgery of the latter two, you'll be relieved to return to the regularity of the main shows.
>>
None. You literally watched the only good entry in this series.
>>
>>13527441
Zeta.

It will feel super weird for a few episodes but you should get used to it around episode 7.

You'll see the tears of time.
>>
>>13527549
What, no late UC!?
>>
>>13527549
>Turn A
>not optional
Hah
>>
>>13527725
Some people even view the post-CCA stuff as basically AUs, because they're just so disconnected from the main arc.
>>
>>13527441
Yeah, the next logical step is Zeta & ZZ. They're essentially one show in two parts. After that, Char's Counterattack. At that point all the continuity heavy (hah!) stuff is out of the way and watching order no longer really matters.
>>
>>13527553
>War in the Pocket is drudgery, but not 08th MS Team
Tem Ray pls.
>>
>Waits for ZZ noncanonfags to show up

>>13527549
This guy's got a good game plan, but I'd say that Victory is bretty gud too.
>>
File: Gundam wathclist updated.jpg (2MB, 2800x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam wathclist updated.jpg
2MB, 2800x3000px
>>13527441
Production order.

See >>13527549, but I disagree with him a little about the jump from 0080 to Turn A.
>>
File: 1427176890241.gif (2MB, 364x291px) Image search: [Google]
1427176890241.gif
2MB, 364x291px
So I've currently seen 0079, Z, CCA, G, X and I'm currently on episode 19 of Turn A. Was it a bad idea to not watch ZZ, Victory, F91, Stardust Memory, 0080, and 08th MS Team? I was never really interested in any of them but now that I'm on Turn A I feel like I didn't do my proper homework.
>>
>>13528923
It was your choice to do things out of production order. I dunno why you would, but you did. Do as you like. I enjoyed all of the series you mentioned not watching, but it's up to you to make your own decisions and form your own opinions.
>>
>>13528923
Turn A is pretty damn out there no matter what you've watched. It has no concrete connections to UC, besides the Zakus and Capules that show up. The point of Turn A is that as long as man exists, there will be conflict, and as long as (in the UC universe) there is conflict, Gundams won't be far behind.
>>
>>13528923
Literally once you've seen 0079 it's not like watching any other series will make Turn A any better.

You did make a mistake in not watching 0080 though because it's the best Gundam show ever made
>>
>>13527549
>Victory
>Optional
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.