[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /m/ ready for tomorrow? Crunchyroll is releasing Adventure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: 1438437695480.jpg (392KB, 1476x2080px) Image search: [Google]
1438437695480.jpg
392KB, 1476x2080px
Is /m/ ready for tomorrow? Crunchyroll is releasing Adventure tri as a simulcast!
>>
>>13525594
crunchy is based as fuck but kissanime is god lol
>>
>>13525594
What the fuck happened to Digimon man.

I remember starting watching it thinking it was a Pokemon ripoff, got such feels for the first season, got so disappointed by the second season I wrote off the series altogether.

Childhood was fun.
>>
>>13525646
Watch Tamers. You get to see what happens when Toei puts the writer of Serial Experiments Lain and Armitage III in charge of a kid's show.
>>
So, its the same thing that they did with Mobile Suit Gundam: Origin then?
>>
>>13525646
It went through a show that was pretty goddamn amazing, then to one that started solid but fell apart after an abysmal last arc, then went on hiatus for a little and came back with a pretty goddamn fun show, then went on a much larger hiatus and came back with two good seasons of a show and one really shitty one, then it went on another hiatus and came back with a sequel to the first two shows in OVA format, all while releasing a bunch of the tamagochis that started the franchise and a large bevy of video games.
>>
>>13525663
>>13525702
So if I never watched any other Digimon beside the very very first one, am I good?
>>
>>13525873
You should still be good. The only other season that might matter is the second one, but they're quickly "dispatched".
>>
>>13525873
The kids from 02 are seemingly important to this new OVA, but some sort of time fuckery has resulted in a timeline where they're dead. It would be best to at least know that there are other kids from 02 and that they'll probably come back for the climax.
>>
>>13525960
>some sort of time fuckery

According to lore, Alphamon has the ability to retcon things.
>>
>>13525873
Adventure / Tamers >>>>>>>> Frontier >>>>>Xros>>>>>> Savers>>>>>>> shit>>>>>>>>> donkey shit>>>>>>>>>> 02
>>
Should I watch Tri? Especially with the knowledge that, well, Matt "won"?
>>
>>13527174
>Caring about shipping
>>>/a/

Besides, Mimi is the best girl.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 660x440px
>>13525594
theres a new Digimon movie with Alphamon? people actually care about Alphamon?
>>
>>13527222
He's the best fitting big bad with Omegamon.
>>
>>13527209
Mimi was my childhood crush.
>>
>>13527209
She's got other targets anon.
>>
>>13527174
Tai won his sister who is far superior to Sora
>>
File: line_up_l.jpg (122KB, 426x401px) Image search: [Google]
line_up_l.jpg
122KB, 426x401px
hey we are getting a new Omegamon in the nxedge line!
>>
>>13527269
...Haven't we known about the existence of that for something like a year?
>>
>>13527253
wew lassie what a slut
>>
File: alphaasfuck.webm (510KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
alphaasfuck.webm
510KB, 480x270px
>ALPHA AS FUCK
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 326x355px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 326x355px
>>13527152
>Alphamon
>look him up, just to see what he looks like
>he's basically MD Geist: the Digimon
Sh-shit...
>>
DIGIMON!
DIGITAL MONSTERS!
DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
>>
>>13527612
fuck you
>>
What was bad about 02? They never aired it here and I am at Japan arc of 01 right now.
>>
>>13527635
shitty annoying and obnoxious new cast that paled in comparison to the original one
full of plotholes and shitty arcs
and that epilogue, holy shit, I want to erase that entire year of my life just because of that
>>
>>13527646
good grief Tamers came next and it was fucking amazing
>>
>>13527653
Xros Hunters was equally shit
Much like Pokemon, Digimon are never good at sequel series. I'm skeptical about Tri as well, though this time they're sticking with the original cast, so maybe it will be different
>>
>>13527174
>Matt
>"won"
You should wait for the shitty dub and then kill yourself. Fucking /a/-fags.
>>
sweet 4 eps not just 1
>>
>>13527816
It's still only one. The first one is just 80 minutes long.
>>
>>13527816
It's the first movie broken up into 4 parts.
>>
Now when will the second movie air?
>>
>>13527934
It's getting released on BD/DVD April 2. But this showed up a month before the BD/DVD release of the first one so who the fuck knows.
>>
>>13527939
muh anticipation cannot wait that long!
>>
>>13525594
Do you need a Crunchyroll account in order to watch it?
>>
Fuck man, this takes me back, but I dunno if I like how these character grew from adorable little kids to young adults with relationships and shit.
>>
>>13525594
Ok:
Animation wise it had some QUALITY, more than i'd expect from a movie, but the action scenes were pretty good.
The new evolution animations aren't as cool as they were, which i'm surprised by.
The animation for prefect and above are absent which i'm not happy about.

Story wise, i sure hope they explain what's going on with Taichi, his insecurity, not knowing what's the best course of action, hesitation trough maturity I expect him to return to his former self by the end of it, and i suspect that Yamato will be the one to get him there.
MimixKoshiro is so adorable.
Jo has a girlfriend, no one believes him, and neither do I .
Not much to say about the meganekko with a neko, she's probably gonna be important to defeat Alphamon.
Remember when Takeru was had the mcguffin?

All in all i had a big dumb smile on my face for most of the movie, and i got used to Hikari's new voice quickly.
>>
>>13528721
is this show really, really low budget or something? half the time the animation and artwork looks like its out of one of those fan-animated flash openings for shows like Crossbone Gundam.

Our War Game looked substantially better and that was 15 years ago. the music was also 8-bit as fuck, might work for some things but its not something people associate with video games these days, just cheapness.
>>
>>13528743
The relatively close faces looked like far off anime faces half the time.
And i lowered expectations for the animation the moment i saw background people standing perfectly still.
By the time it got to the fight scenes i got pretty excited
>>
>>13528743
>is this show really, really low budget or something?
Once again /m/ proves it has no idea what animation production is like or how much it costs. I swear you fucking retards think everything is "low budget"
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.