[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A friend of mine wants do remember a anime name but i know nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: the fuck.jpg (29KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck.jpg
29KB, 500x281px
A friend of mine wants do remember a anime name but i know nothing about mecha so i came here to ask you guys.
She said: "There are 2 boys and 1 girl, they do a test to be mecha pilots, the girl and 1 boy passes the test, the other is hit by a ball(?) and becomes a monster. The others 2 have to fight him"
>>
Legend of the Blue Wolves.
>>
>>13502127
I think not...
But thanks, probably she gonna enjoy this
>>
>>13502072
Maybe M3, haven't watched it yet though.
>>
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
>>
>>13502176
Real talk, if you're not turned off by the gay, Blue Wolves is a pretty decent bara love story that any orientation can appreciate.
>>
>>13502437
Is it considered bara? The characters don't look particularly beefy
>>
>>13502446
It's not effeminate enough for it to be yaoi, I'd argue.
>>
>>13502072
Gasaraki
>>
>>13502473
Any boy on boy action is BL/yaoi, effeminate or not. Bara is a sub-category of that with beefy hulky men
>>
>>13502521
Actually it's not like that at all. The deciding factor between the two genres (which are rather disjoint beyond the common ground of man pounding man) is target demographic, bara focusing on a male audience and showcasing rather genuine relationships and yaoi targeting a female audience with the seme/uke dynamic.

Beefcake factor is a somewhat misleading rule of thumb since for all we know some fujo has done a straight up yaoi work that plays around with the image of buff men.
>>
>>13502490
THIS.
Thank you man
>>
>>13503006
How the cock, that sounds nothing like Gasaraki.
>>
File: 5368398.jpg (84KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
5368398.jpg
84KB, 600x450px
>>13502556

This is legit educational.
>>
>>13503063
Yeah it sounds more like Blue Gender.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.