[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me understand why people hate her. I just finished Gundam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Flay.jpg (115KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Flay.jpg
115KB, 225x350px
Help me understand why people hate her. I just finished Gundam Seed and can't find any reason why she is so disliked.
>>
File: [OZC].png (2MB, 1492x1080px) Image search: [Google]
[OZC].png
2MB, 1492x1080px
>>13494198
Not this shit again.
>>
>>13494198
>durr hurr evil manipulating bitch
>hurr dared to have sex
pretty much this
I don't get why Lacus doesn't get hate since she was worse
>>
>>13494198

lol shes playing with kiras birdy
>>
Got in the way of muh kira athrun pairing
>>
She's the best girl in Seed and naturally people are going to hate her. It's just like Asuka in Eva.
>>
>>13494206
Lacus is a saint, what are you talking about?
>>
>>13494252
>It's just like Misato in Eva
FTFY
Fllay is only okay. Coordinators are scum, but she's in a show where Murrue exists
>>
>>13494274
What Lacus (and Kira) did to Durandal would be considered an act of terrorism and coup d'etat by every constitution of the world.
>>
>>13494281
>Coordinators are scum

But Naturals started the cycle of hatred by shooting Civilian Coordinators.

They also put the brain of children into jars and turned them into drug addicted super soldiers
>>
>>13494290

It would...if Durandal didn't have two doomsday lasers and a plan to turn the world on its head.
>>
>>13494206
>I don't get why Lacus doesn't get hate since she was worse

Lurk more fewfaggot. Lacus gets 10x more hate than Flay does. And how is Flay being a promiscuous manipulating bitch not a good reason to hate her?
>>
Name one notable thing that she did that wasn't manipulating Kira or whining about SPACE MONSTERS.
>>
Hello
I have never watched Gundam SEED but I need to know what episode has sex?
>>
>>13494370
6 or 7
>>
>>13494357
She acts as Kira's love interest.
>>
>>13494506
That was her manipulating Kira.
>>
>>13494198
She was mean to Jesus at first but apparently no redemption can be found in her realizing she was a bitch.

Which is very in Jesus like oddly enough not forgiving her.

Personally she's the only character in seed I find somewhat realistic most of the time, she was a confused teenager who couldn't do a thing her self but wanted revenge, so she manipulated someone, its horrible but something I can see quiet a few people doing in the situation.
>>
>>13496901
Un Jesus like*
>>
>>13494206
They both were shit. Yzak best gril.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.