[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of making compilation films for this turd?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: 1445004492662.png (788KB, 1305x892px) Image search: [Google]
1445004492662.png
788KB, 1305x892px
What's the point of making compilation films for this turd? Polish it all you want, a turd is still a turd.
>>
To make easy money?
>>
>>13491918
Why would you double down on a shitty show?
>>
>>13491952
Because you can make 1-3 movies without having to do any new animation at all potentially. Literally the only things you would have to pay for are the director and whatever editors Frankenstein the footage into a movie.
>>
>>13491901
I feel editing was one its biggest problems. maybe it can be fixed.. lol ya right. what a waste of money.
>>
>>13491901
There are going to be films? Since when?
>>
>>13491901
They made compilations for Zeta, a superior show like G Reco deserves at least that much.
>>
>>13491901
G-reco hater here.

Potentially, they could solve the issues of the show, not being chained by weekly releases would let them make actual animation and if they arent retarded enough and actually bother to write something that fits the movie's length, and not trying to stupidly fit too much in 25 episodes, they could turn it into something watchable (which I doubt since G-reco DID come out on the first place but one can dream).
The only part left would be turning the characters from the autistic exposition machines to actual characters, maybe removing some.

tl;dr they CAN fix the show, though they probably wont.
>>
>>13492802
>G-reco hater here.
Opinion discarded
>>
>>13492802
> autistic exposition machines

This is a thread about G-Reco, not IBO anon.
>>
>>13491901
They want to make it shittier than it already is.
>>
Can you people just get over this show and move on with your lives instead of making five threads a day and bringing it up constantly in unrelated topics? You're worse than a bunch of whiny children.
>>
Depends how long each movie is, and also how much effort the staff want to commit to streamlining the story, making changes/new animation.

Ideally I want something in the vein of the MSG trilogy, but it could (very likely) turn out to be the Zeta movies all over again.

At least we'll get some new kits...
>>
>>13492829
>aida
>not an exposition machine in the second half
>>
>>13492143
this
>>
I enjoyed G-Reco a good amount until the "threat from space" turned out to be a group of incompetent jobbers and the show then devolved into fucking nothing where they spend an entire episode cleaning up space dirt in between the various factions constantly forming and breaking temporary alliances while new factions of the week keep getting introduced, I dropped it at episode 20 because it continued to be fucking nothing and it kept introducing more and more obnoxious characters with the G-IT retards being the final straw for me. Maybe the movies will fix everything and give more screentime to Klim and Mask and cut out the filler, but I don't have much faith.
>>
>>13492962
>they spend an entire episode cleaning up space dirt
One of the best Gundam scenes ever!
An anime that deals with space debris is always welcome.
>>
>>13492962
G-IT retards also the final factor
>>
File: 1438861293855.jpg (44KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
1438861293855.jpg
44KB, 500x465px
>>13491901
>HIDE G-RECO THREADS
>IGNORE G-RECO THREADS
>DO NOT REPLY TO G-RECO POSTERS
Boy I sure do hate g-reco and seeing threads about it on /m/
I know! I'll start a g-reco thread using a g-reco related image that i spent hours painstakingly photoshopping.
I hope it becomes a meme. perhaps it will give meaning to my shitposting and it won't feel like im completely wasting my life
>>
>>13492816
quality post

>>13492829
Exactly, your point being?
>>
>>13492977
Cool mouth does it talk with dialog?
>>
>>13492908
Okay, we have Aida in G-Reco.

The entire cast of Orphans have been nothing more then that so far.
>>
File: Reco Gaeon.jpg (153KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Reco Gaeon.jpg
153KB, 1920x1080px
I'm pretty excited for the movies. if they actually change things, if its anything like the Seed one then it'll be shit. but if its more like Zeta/0079 I can dig that.

hopefully it cuts out the filler, gives more screen time to the cast other like Mask and Klim rather than Bellri, have the other pilots do something more than Job to bellri, and have more Ringo and Kerbes antics
>>
>>13493088
>gives more screen time to the cast other like Mask and Klim rather than Bellri,
Yeah, right, when Tomino himself said he wish he had the chance to give more development to Bellri, Aida and their relationship.
>>
Klim's antics were the only thing worthwhile in the show.
>>
>>13491901
What's with the bags?
>>
>>13491901
Because they can make them for cheap and braindead G-Reco fans will buy them.
>>
>>13493202
>backpacks
>>
>>13493054
>Okay, we have Aida in G-Reco.
And every other character, yeah

>The entire cast of Orphans have been nothing more then that so far.
Not really, the only over expository character is Kudelia and she still has a personality. And the only "autist" is Mika, which is actually part of the plot.
>>
>>13491901
>Hide Greco threads
Oh the irony
>>
>>13491901
Whats with the backpacks? My roommate has the left one.
>>
>>13493224
Char and garma, dead Mars gallahorn leader, biscuit and black guy guy exist for no other reason than to painstakingly deliver exposition. Are you actually watching ibo? 90% of the last episode was them repeating the same stuff we've already been told once already just I case you weren't paying attention
The series has an interesting premise but it's just tedious to watch sometimes
>>
>>13492962
>"threat from space" turned out to be a group of incompetent jobbers and the show then devolved into fucking nothing

Fucking this, so much build up and what we got was the LEAST developed of out of all the underdeveloped factions. The Dorette people had like 9 minutes of screentime, tops.

Then we had the Resistance people who had their own little episode of "oh guess what guys, you two are siblings!" then they faded into the background and ceased to be relevant ever again.
>>
>>13493227
Reco makes Seed look tame in the backpack department.
>>
>>13493257
That's great. 10/10
>>
>>13493257
But Reco has more, some of them only show up once, and they make less sense.
>>
>>13493302
Shit, meant for >>13493280
>>
>>13493249
>Are you actually watching ibo?
Yeah, and you didnt mention the two most featured characters of the show.
>>
File: CCF_0037.jpg (52KB, 656x506px) Image search: [Google]
CCF_0037.jpg
52KB, 656x506px
>>
>>13493373
But Kudelia is the most prominent character

Also with Mika and orga basically what we get is
"Hey orga, tell me what to do"
"Well I have a plan, but I'll let biscuit explain it[/spoiler/
>>
>>13493145
>the movie is just a long incest sex scene
>>
>>13492962
>>13493250
Everybody could have guessed "space enemy" was going to be like that if we paid attention to the Abe's politics parallels and China.
>>
>>13493302
All Tricky did was trick me into thinking it actually did something worthwhile.
>>
>>13493472
>what are we going to do tonight Orga?
>the same thing we do every night Mika, try to take over the world!
>>
File: bHeBusb.gif (2MB, 509x287px) Image search: [Google]
bHeBusb.gif
2MB, 509x287px
>>13493874
>what are we going to do tonight Orga?
>the same thing we do every night Mika ;^)
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.