[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought you shitheads told me this was the best Gundam series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: mobile_suit_zeta_gundam.png (937KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
mobile_suit_zeta_gundam.png
937KB, 1024x576px
I thought you shitheads told me this was the best Gundam series out there?

The titans were so obnoxiously and obviously evil it was hard to believe anyone should have taken their side on any issue they were handling.

Every single female character in this show is so insufferable and they make up 3/4th's the cast members.

Kamile is an obnoxious child most of the show. Don't even get me started on Katz, the highlight of the show was his hilarious death.

Each episode had very little reason for me to want to keep watching all having their own self contained little battles and climaxes and conclusions with little to no cliffhangers or pulls to entice me to continue the show.

The last two episodes are so filled with uncontrollable slaughter that I have zero time to feel anything for each major death that happened. It would have felt much more natural having most of those characters die slowly throughout the course of the show than all in one giant shitshow finale. And what the hell even was the asspull deus ex machina newtype friendship shield the Zeta Gundam gets?

Seriously please tell me this isn't the best Gundam has to offer.
>>
>>13483067

What was evil about Mour, Four, Lilah, Sarah. or that one Titan who stopped the regular feddies from molesting Celtorchika?

What made the characters insufferable? Have you ever considered that the characters were not there for you to want to pals with but have a role to play in the story ?

Why do you ignore how Kamille grows up from his rivalry with Jerid, starting the show with freaking out and punching him over a trifle, and not caring about him at all at the end, being focused on what must be done to end the war instead.

What would have made you "have a reason" to want to keep watching ? Why does a show require cliffhangers to be good ?

Why do you judge the quality of a show by your own emotional reactions to events ?

Why didn't you pay attention when Haman and Scirrico were doing the same newtype shit a few episodes earlier, or when Four did something similar in the Psycho Gundam ?

The best Gundam has to offer is Turn A, but I don't think that Tomino anime is for you.
>>
>>13483067
0079 is the best the series had to offer. Zeta is a joke in comparison.
Only other truly good entries in the series are 0080 and Turn A.
>>
>>13483067
It's almost like there's no such thing as a perfect show and all shows have flaws, but that can't be right, can it?
>>
>>13483067
>The titans were so obnoxiously and obviously evil it was hard to believe anyone should have taken their side on any issue they were handling.

But the Titans did nothing wrong.
>>
>>13483133
>Only other truly good entries in the series are 0080 and Turn A.
>Turn A

Nice try anon.
>>
>>13483171
Silly anon, here's only two types of shows. They're either the devil's diarrhea or god's own magnum opus.
>>
>>13483121
>What was evil about Sarah
Her stupidity was poisoning the Solar System.
>>
>Yet another innocent soul has been deceived by delusional Zetafags
They need to be stopped
>>
>>13483270
Exactly, now let's talk about why G Reco is the greatest work of fiction ever crafted
>>
>>13484064
lel greco is shit
cue shitposting
>>
>>13483067
>the highlight of the show was his hilarious death.
You're definitely right about that part
>>
>>13483121
this thread is already over basically, OP got completely blown the fuck out to smithereens in the very first reply and never even bothered responding. Mods should just delete this garbage
>>
>>13483171
>he hasn't watched Infinite Stratos II

Nice shitpost, but perfection exists.
>>
>>13483067
>he didn't see the tears of time

>Seriously please tell me this isn't the best Gundam has to offer
IBO is obviously the best Gundam after Unicorn.
>>
>>13483067
>>The titans were so obnoxiously and obviously evil it was hard to believe anyone should have taken their side on any issue they were handling.
good goy
>>
>Hyaku is cool
>Quattro vageena
Females are pretty annoying too
There's a lot with this show more bad than good
>>
I think that bigger problem with Titans is their lack of PR. Zeon design based Mobile Suits, New Hong Kong, etc.
>>
>>13483067
>I thought you shitheads told me this was the best Gundam series out there?
OP got tricked by Zetafags again. News flash: Zeta is shit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.