[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some of the biggest battles with the largest numbers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: mecha battle.jpg (195KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
mecha battle.jpg
195KB, 1067x600px
What are some of the biggest battles with the largest numbers of combatants in all of /m/dom? Any medium, but preferably one where you get to actually see robutts fightan.
>>
>>13471226
A Baoa Qu comes to mind but it probably isn't the exact biggest
Several of Victory's fights make me think of this, especially towards the end
I want to mention Dougram but I feel it doesn't quite fit the bill.
>>
All of Earth's forces vs. the ELS in the 00 movie is bretty big
>>
Supcom if you're talking about vidya
>>
>>13471226

Macross battle against Bodolza's fleet (both TV and movie version) are among the biggest. Also almost every battle in Legend of Galactic Heroes is of massive scale.
>>
Gunbuster, maybe?
>>
>>13471226
lotgh has some pretty big battles considering their ships carry around 11,000 crew members iirc
>>
>>13471719
Starships in most /m/ material are hard to take seriously, because they're treated like dime-a-dozen and are usually made of cardboard. Someone'll blow up a whole quartet of frigates in their suit just to make an entrance even though that supposedly means they'd just killed tens of thousands and would be way more important than the one-on-one duel they're about to have with the protagonist.
>>
Is that a giant guardpost for a Zaku on the top right?
>>
>>13471226
Gunbuster Episode 5 and 6.

>>13471360
I think Dougram, at its highest, never topped A Baoa Qu. And there are much bigger fights than A Baoa Qu.
>>
>>13471226
As far as videogames go, that one fight with Jehuty and Vic Viper and a few ally NPCs against a BILLION ENEMY DRONES was pretty big.
>>
Anything where the Getter Emperor shows up tends to include people from infinite universes and/or timelines
>>
>>13471226
Gunbuster had a fleet of bugs so big it blocked out a nebula
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.