[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's with the lack of love stories between normal humans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (222KB, 850x1192px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222KB, 850x1192px
What's with the lack of love stories between normal humans and newtypes?

This relationship proved to be heartwarming and genuine, I'd like to see something similar in the future. The whole thing has lots of potential.
>>
>heartwarming and genuine

Garrod basically was fixated on her because she was the only grill around in his age group and Tiffa was like a complete blank slate. Anyone could get in Tiffa's pants.

Gundam just doesn't do romance well in general.
>>
>>13459707
>heartwarming and genuine

This is what legitimately autistic people actually believe.
>>
>>13459712
No

Newtype = autism but you are just wrong
>>
>>13459712

Gundam does romance okay but then it just kills off one or both of the people involved

Romances with good ends are dirty Macross nonsense
>>
>>13460040
>Alto
>Basara
>Hikaru
>Hibiki
>Good ends
Kawamori pls. Go back to Delta.
>>
>>13459707
>love stories between normal humans and newtypes

It's as if people are forgetting that shit like Assram x Cagalli existed, and that it was a fucking trainwreck.
>>
>>13460553
But that's because LOLNOPE, SIBLINGS.
>>
>>13459707
Man Otaking would be proud of that artist.
>>
Wacth Gurren Lagann. Simon x Nia is pretty much a rip off of this
>>
>>13459712
Char and Amuro's romance was done pretty well.
>>
File: 1434435608079.jpg (470KB, 1500x1060px)
1434435608079.jpg
470KB, 1500x1060px
>>13463137
Greatest love story ever told.
But Beltorchika, Nanai, Chen, and most lickable pussy trying to cockblock them was too much drama.
>>
>>13460463
>Alto
>Marries the Galactic Fairy
>Basara
>Fucks giantess all day erry day
>Hikaru
>Implying this wasn't the True Good End
>Hibiki
Who?
>>
>>13459707
Sunrise thinks Miscegenation is wrong?
>>
>>13463559
Meant good ends for the girls but
>just implied
>things that never happened
I'll give you Hikaru though
Also,
>he didn't watch macross II
>>
>>13463587
Considering every fucking entry has a white/brown pairing i don't think so.
>>
>>13459707

well newtypes have a horrible habit of dying
>>
>>13459712

People have bottom of the barrel standards like thinking X was a good show.
>>
File: 1445828355862.jpg (42KB, 400x273px) Image search: [Google]
1445828355862.jpg
42KB, 400x273px
>>13459707
keep an eye on atra and mika. he's a cyber newtype, but she's got regular newtype potential.
>>
>>13463756
Considering that Kawamori (who you mentioned with the implication he was involved in all those things) was uninvolved in II...
>>
>>13463841
It was good for it's time. The action has Not aged well but the story telling was one of the better gundams so far.
>>
>>13464732
>the story telling was one of the better gundams so far

Nope, it shares bunks with ZZ and Wing. Above the absolute worst like Destiny and Age, but still sub par in its own right.

>It was good for it's time

It was very derivative and unremarkable during its time.
>>
>>13464769
>Nope, it shares bunks with ZZ and Wing.
X has nothing comparable with the mess that is Glemmy's career progression or ZZ's arbitrary deaths.

The animation is fairly weak, but at least basically every major battle in an episode had something to it besides just two ms flying around randomly shooting or attempting to grab each other.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.