[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is the 90s Raideen any good? I think the robots look pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: chouja_reideen_118.jpg (95KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
chouja_reideen_118.jpg
95KB, 450x450px
is the 90s Raideen any good?

I think the robots look pretty good for a reimagined raideen and not to mention obari worked on it
>>
Well, it's really psuedo-gay at the very least.
>>
It's so pseudo gay even the show makes fun of how gay it was

there really should have been at least one girl
>>
>>13457400
GIRLS ARE FOR FAGS
>>
It's one of the most wonderfully retarded /m/ shows ever and absolutely worth a watch.
>>
It's worth a watch if you like watching half naked bishounen a lot.
>>
>>13458720
Gold Lightan and Machine Robo both have it beat by a wide margin. Acrobunch is extremely retarded too, but not in a funny way.

90s Raideen is pretty entertainingly stupid though.
>>
I literally just started watching this days ago. Only thing I have to say on it thus far is OH GOD EARLY 90s ANIME CG BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT.

>>13457357
>the robots

Armored suits. Though there is God Reideen, and if all the bullshit I've heard about it is true, it's a real doozy.
>>
Wasn't the next Reideen even gayer? I think seeing it killed my dad inside a bit, considering how he loved the original as a kid.
>>
>>13459115
No. It did have one guy constantly clothesless early on until he got his pilot uniform, but he was totally into a girl which was also his mech and had at least one girl also trying to jump his dick and another questionably trying to do so who was also BEST CHARACTER.

Its problem was that the writers were fucking lazy asses who never bothered progressing the plot, when they did bother progressing the plot they did it really fucking slowly, an important character went missing for half the show taking one of the coolest concepts it had with him, they stuck a filler episode in right near the goddamn end after the plot started moving (WHICH STANDS OUT MUCH LIKE THESE CAPITAL LETTERS DO), and in general there's wasted potential. (What was up with Gadion and Roxel, and that goddamn cat thing? You'll never know, he spent half the show apparently just sitting in a cell sleeping. Will that girl use the bracelet to summon Gadion? Nope, even though it's built up that she might! Why was God Voice so different this time around? Hell if I know, they never even use it after the introduction episode. Did Hoshikawa live? Well, we'll never know, I guess!).

On the other hand, Hoshikawa is the fucking best girl, the main character literally hooking up with his 140 meter tall god robot in the finale was great, anytime Reideen and Gadion actually got to fighting each other tended to be really cool, the fighting in general was nice - it's all really slow, but that's ok, because they're 140 meter tall robots and move with the weight of 140 meter tall robots, and God Bird can still move multiple times the speed of sound if its introduction is to be believed - and the entirety of the Reideen v Granceduda fight in the finale is fucking amazingly done (Flash Drive finally shows up in full capacity, the enemy turns the tide, SKINSHIP WITH YOUR REAL 140 METER TALL ROBOT, Reideen goes god mode and MOONSWORDS a thing)
>>
>>13459135

Hoshikawa was so cool.

Seriously though the fuck
>>
>>13459135
>that entire paragraph
I'm overjoyed RahXephon exists
>>
>>13459314
If they had mentioned her AT ALL in the last episode, I wouldn't be so pissed.
>>
File: quality MoTW design.jpg (98KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
quality MoTW design.jpg
98KB, 720x576px
>>13458894
Can't comment on GL but Machine Robo RoC was slightly above Dancouga-level retarded, with its bunnygirl bots, Godmars parodies and hearses that transform into bots with tuxedos and tophats.

Chouja on the other hand was "giant flying stone rubber duckie with an M.C. Escher castle on top of it that is inhabited by a bunch of ducks and a demon bodybuilder mallard in a speedo" retarded.
>>
>>13460369
You forgot to mention the being turned into penguins part of that episode.
>>
File: reideen15.jpg (37KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
reideen15.jpg
37KB, 720x576px
>>13460573
Penguin costumes, to be exact, with nothing under them.
And to top it all off: someone thought that this was worth two episodes.
>>
File: aJTg0.jpg (649KB, 2360x2361px) Image search: [Google]
aJTg0.jpg
649KB, 2360x2361px
It's fucking gay
>>
>>13460193

seriously their series long friend is missing or worse and they have fuck all to say?

I like to think she ported her self a block over and when she came running to meet up with everyone saw what assholes they where and decided to fuck off to Hawaii
>>
>>13460369
How do Ginguiser, Mechander, Godam and Ga-Keen rank on the stupid scale?
>>
>>13461213

they are the stupid scale
>>
>>13461201
This looks gayer than Legend of the Blue Wolves.
>>
File: SorePowerfulBlackfootedferret.webm (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
SorePowerfulBlackfootedferret.webm
2MB, 480x360px
>>
>>13461213
I like how the main character in Mechander spent almost his entire life from the time he was a baby floating in space in a Superman style escape pod. I want to know how he learned to walk, or how he ate. Or how the fuck he's sane after spending 16 years alone, unable to move.
>>
>>13461446
BY THE POWER OF TINFOIL!
>>
File: AgedUnfortunateArcticwolf.webm (3MB, 478x360px) Image search: [Google]
AgedUnfortunateArcticwolf.webm
3MB, 478x360px
>>13461446
>>
>>13461213
>Ga-Keen rank on the stupid scale
Ga-Keen has great ugly as shit monsters of the week.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.