[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Mark 45 didn't do much in the film. >tfw we didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

>tfw Mark 45 didn't do much in the film.
>tfw we didn't even see Tony suit up.

Why even bother changing from Mark 43?
>>
>>12530217
at this point all of his armors looks arr the same
>>
>>12530217
To sell more action figures
>>
No fuckking Gattai scene. Its a travesty, I tell you.
>>
File: hulkbuster.jpg (285KB, 1920x798px) Image search: [Google]
hulkbuster.jpg
285KB, 1920x798px
Eh, at least Tony still got the most awesome part of the film.
>>
>>12530297
>dat red puncher arm
my fucking pants
>>
>>12530217
>Why even bother changing from Mark 43?
Tony would never stop upgrading. It is impossible for him to show up in a new movie without a different suit.
>>
File: oh-ar-redpuncher.jpg (52KB, 280x312px) Image search: [Google]
oh-ar-redpuncher.jpg
52KB, 280x312px
>>12530306
>Red Puncher

Mah nigga.
>>
>>12530297
The only fight in the film that didn't drag on for way too long
Like, holy shit, that last battle had its climax halfway through
>>
Gotta sell them toys.

Why else do you think everyone has a brand new costume in every film?
>>
>>12532005
>Hulk
>NEW PANTS
>>
>>12530282
They had one, he put on the Hulk Buster.
Anyone know why it was called Veronica by the way? I don't keep up with Iron Man comics.

Speaking of the comics though, anyone think they'll introduce the bleeding edge at some point? IMO I think it's a big of a shark for them to jump in the MCU.
>>
>>12532749
>Anyone know why it was called Veronica by the way?
somebody mentioned in one of the threads about its counterpart "Betty" is for use against Thor
>>
>>12532749
>>12532787
From the way that Tony and Bruce were discussing it earlier, I assume that the two of them came to agreement on having an Anti-Hulk option on the team in case he lost control. Not so sure how well Thor would take a "Betty" option, since he hasn't been a uncontrollable berserker.

Also, that Hulk Buster scene was amazing.
>>
>>12532787
Ah. That makes sense.

>>12532817
If Avengers 1's 3 way Cap/Iron/Thor pow-wow is anything to go buy and Tony basically being the Batman of the MCU (Have an option to beat everyone at all times) then it makes sense to have an Anti-Thor suit ready.
>>
>>12530306
>>12530323
Thank fuck I wasn't the only one who saw that. The entire time I was just thinking of my old Red battlezord toy.
>>
>>12532749
>know why it was called Veronica by the way?
Because Whedon.

>>12532787
>somebody mentioned in one of the threads about its counterpart "Betty" is for use against Thor
There's no "Betty", that's just anon being a smartass.

>>12530323
>>12530306
>>12532833
I was expecting him to start shooting while punching the entire fight.
It never happened.
>>
>>12532749
>>12532817
It's also probably a bit of a joke on Bruce's (ex by now I guess) love interest being named Betty. So, "Betty and Veronica", like the Archie comics characters.
>>
>>12532844
>There's no "Betty", that's just anon being a smartass.
too bad, that's a good idea
>>
>>12532787
>No mention of Betty Ross at any time during the movie
>Hulkbuster isn't even nicknamed Betty

I hate to say it, but BRAVO WHEDON.
>>
>>12532830
I wouldn't say that he's really the Batman of the MCU, because he doesn't distrust the others, he just wants to make sure everyone is safe, so that he can stop fighting. The Hulk Buster armor seemed like it was co-designed by both Tony AND Bruce to subdue the Hulk if Natasha was unable to. That's not Tony being prepared to fight everyone, that's the team understanding one of their members has an issue with potentially going berserk, and coming up with a number of solutions (Lullaby and Veronica, maybe more)
>>
finally watching it

sorry to Frodo, but why didn't he get back in the suit?
>>
looks like an HK horror flick's MIND CONTROL sfx
>>
I liked how Hulkbuster was pretty much the Impulse Gundam.

That was seriously the best fight in the film.

Overall, despite really just being more of what we got in the first movie, it was pretty enjoyable.

Didn't get Cap's Kooky Quartet for more than one scene though. That miffed me.
>>
>>12532871
Banner does outright mention he helped design "Veronica" so that is correct.

However I wouldn't doubt Tony distrusting others, at the very least we know he distrusts Cap. I doubt he trusts Black Widow either.

>>12532878
You know Tony, he's cocky as fuck and probably just thought if he needed it he could call it. Also probably protecting the data while it downloaded, wanted to make sure no one would interrupt it.

>>12532899
Kooky Quartet?
>>
>>12532894
okay this should show it
>>
>>12532907

My personal favorite Avengers roster:

Cap, Hawkeye, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch.

I always liked the Avengers more when the roster was "Nobodies or guys without their own books + Cap" versus "Marvel's All-Stars".

Helped the book set itself apart from DC's Justice League, in my opinion.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.