[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to know what it's like to be depressed. Can you recommend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

I want to know what it's like to be depressed. Can you recommend some books that can represent that state of mind? The closer to suicidal the book is the better.
>>
Steppenwolf
>>
>>9998535
European demography reports
>>
>>9998552
very cool and hip. I like it!
>>
just stay on /lit/ for a while and you'll find out
>>
knut hamsun's hunger
>>
I still have yet to read anything that hits the nail on the head quite as much as the Kate gompert sections of infinite jest. Maybe Book of Disquiet but that's more doing its own thing.

t. struggles consistently with depression
>>
File: 51prdqR3NYL._SL500_AA300_.jpg (39KB, 189x294px) Image search: [Google]
51prdqR3NYL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
39KB, 189x294px
>>9998535
Dude, to impress a girl just pass off Kirin J Kallahan lyrics as your own prose. Just act really pseudy and aloof and cry a little, as if you had wrestled from chaos itself, a detachment from the despair you reek of, enough to meekly feign the unthinkable question; "What is it like to be depressed?" and gain a moments glint of fuckability.

Here it is straight. When it come to \lit\girls they are dumber than even normal women. They view self worth like they do Gravity's Rainbow; A satire that makes less sense the more sex you get through.

Source: Days grinding out sets the hard way at libraries and book signings (genre fiction authors attract the naivest sluts to sodomise)
>>
>>9999347
Most honest sentence written on this board
>>
File: cioran.jpg (192KB, 938x614px) Image search: [Google]
cioran.jpg
192KB, 938x614px
>>
>>9998535
My diary desu

Not kidding actually
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.