[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Philosophy" is probably the one word that comes to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

"Philosophy" is probably the one word that comes to mind with this board, but how many of you are also interested in epistemology? Are you taking the time to question all the information you've been taking in in the search for the Absolute Truth?
>>
>>9997297
>Absolute Truth
Nice meme, kid
>>
>>9997297
That's called critical reading not epistemology
>>
Let me try:

OP is a faggot.
>>
File: Dunstaffnage02.jpg (449KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Dunstaffnage02.jpg
449KB, 1536x1024px
>>9997297
I don't know much about epistemology but downloaded "Institutes of metaphysic - the theory of knowing and being" a few days ago which I plan on reading if I can ever find the time.

>>9997304
>>9997309
gtfo
>>
>>9997297
Epistemology is a branch of philosophy. What are you trying to say?
>>
>>9997809
this
>>
>>9997297
Love it when continental, can't force myself to read it when analytic. There is just something unbearable in analytic epistemology to me.
>>
>>9997809
>>9997820
>how many of you are also interested in epistemology?
>>
>>9997297
Literature is the word that comes to mind, but many of the people here are scared that anonymous strangers will make fun of their taste so they pretend to adhere to a certain criterion of works that are generally considered....
>>
epistemology is unbearably gay.
the only branch of philosophy worth a single fuck is aesthetics
>>
>>9997297
Isn't that picture of that new-age pseud that sells shallow ideas of Enlightenment on youtube?

He has a webpage where you can pay him to be your life coach and he will go on and on about being here now or some dumb shit.
>>
File: 1404605578539.jpg (8KB, 252x250px) Image search: [Google]
1404605578539.jpg
8KB, 252x250px
>>9997297
>epistemology

nice word there, bud.
does bandying it about make you feel smart?
>>
>>9997297
>theory of knowledge

might as well just call it sophistry
>>
>>9999143
Hahahah what do you mean senpai, my fav work of literature is Moby Dick. The riveting descriptions of whale anatomy in particular.
>>
File: 20170720_222733.jpg (33KB, 678x542px) Image search: [Google]
20170720_222733.jpg
33KB, 678x542px
>>9999287
Even worse, he also sells a literal online booklist of his personal recommendations for twenty dollarydoos

Leo may be an asshole and has some things I don't agree with, I'd be lying if I said he hasn't turned my stagnate life around for the better. Some of his practical advice is pretty applicable to me
>>
>>9999436

His book reviews are actually $35USD, his less-pseud videos are good though, I agree.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.