[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got this email from Audible. why would they do this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: what.png (241KB, 1259x907px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
241KB, 1259x907px
I just got this email from Audible. why would they do this? why WHY WHY!!!
>>
I don't understand.
>>
>>9992718
good on them. it's about as much as an audiobook distributor could do in such a situation
>>
This is one of the worst aspects of capitalism, it's so thick and gooey and stuck together like a capitalism baklava shit sandwich that it's hard to even pry apart and make sure you note every layer, but it's like your house burns down and CAPITAL ONE sends a genetically engineered cyborg to your front lawn to say
>My sympathies are with you Please accept this free coupon from our co-sponsor Dunkin Donuts (TM) good for exactly two free drinks with the purchase of a third drink on Thursday after 11PM (Drinks must be of same or lesser value)

Thank fucking god the Pringles spokespeople tweeted solidarity for the victims of a plane crash in Calcutta, thank god the Kickstarter people are Kickstarting a cacmpaign to add "Support #RapeAwarenessDay" to the new Batman vs. Justice League movie. Thank god the hurricane was addressed by Lindsay Lohan's publicist, I need to know what Angelina Jolie thinks of the Trump administration, I need to know that Toyota has my back when it comes to my decision to have my breasts removed and become a man, I need BRISK Lemonade to partner with Old Spice to collaborate on a documentary about Cambodian refugees and buy exactly six thousand "Do the Dew!" protective sun visors for the sufferers of the nuclear meltdown in Tai Pei, Labatt Breweries Proudly Supports The Transnigger Alliance, an Official Statement from the CEO of Tropicana "We at Tropicana are utterly dedicated to the values of truth, justice, and liberty for all. That's why we've decided to give out a free Clamato Caesar's Cocktail to every Indian rape baby, in the hopes that they too can become President Obama"
>>
>>9992741

So it's, like, an aesthetic thing. Just not to your taste, or whatever.
>>
>>9992741
Heh welcome to our world kid
>>
>>9992741
One thing that should be made clear is that business projects, like companies, are sociopathic entities. They don't have any empathy or desire to help people, nor they should. It's not their job. Their only purpose is to function efficiently and produce money, and it's the government's function to impose human values on them through regulations (in the perfect world it's the only function of the government). It's disgusting when companies start to pretend that they care about things they shouldn't care. Or when people think that companies should care.
>>
>more royalties for those shitty audiobooks i did
Love it
>>
>>9992718
There's nothing wrong with it, especially considering that the main consequence here is that people can listen to more audiobpoks for free. Should I really complain about edication being treated more democratically?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.