[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm lonely. I never left the house today. At least I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1067.jpg (155KB, 400x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1067.jpg
155KB, 400x491px
I'm lonely. I never left the house today. At least I have this book to read before I go to bed tonight.
>>
You're not lonely now that I'm here, anon! I'll read Tolstoy's Albert before going to bed tonight.
>>
>>9990450
>never left the house today
Wow. Make another the when you don't leave the house for two weeks.
>>
>>9991295
>two weeks

Wow, make another comment you haven't left in two and a half months
>>
>>9991295
>>9991314
WOW
>>
I haven't spoken aloud in over a week, I lift and watch anime all day and then I read Evola instead of sleeping. I don't care for interactions with others because I am above them and ascending, growing ever distant. It's lonely at the top but I will soon transcend even that. I am growing stronger.
>>
>>9991295
>>9991314
I've always wondered what you guys mean with "never left the house". Do you mean it literally? What do you do with your trash, how to you get something to eat? Please explain it to, I'm rather new here.
>>
>>9991325
>at the top
At the top of fucking what? You're not part of anything.
>>
>>9991329
kys
>>
>>9991335
No, I won't kill myself, because there are people who loves me.
>>
>>9991349
Please leave
>>
>>9991325
Sending you good energy bro
>>9991333
Think of closer to the top as meaning spiritually closer to the all that is and encompasses everything
>>
>>9991358
This isn't /b/, maybe you should reevaluate your life decisions.
>>
>>9991359
>spiritually closer
Can you explain how this works? Are you vibrating on a higher frequency?
>to the all that is and encompasses everything
How can one ever be distant from all that is?

Anyway, shouldn't you be coming back to help other people reach Nirvana?
>>
File: Beautiful-Red-Roses-HD-Wallpaper.jpg (468KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful-Red-Roses-HD-Wallpaper.jpg
468KB, 2560x1600px
>>9991349
I love you too. /lit/ can you please be quiet? This is now a Tumblr thread.
>>
>>9991372
>Can you explain how this works? Are you vibrating on a higher frequency?
Yes and I was just memeing around but if you want a good introduction to Hermeticism then read the Kybalion. It's pretty short.
>>
>>9991390
Already done, anon. We're just like two trains meming in the night.

>Those declaring themselves enlightened merely display their inability to imagine the extent of what they don't know.
>>
File: 6eelhefsufky.png (484KB, 569x505px) Image search: [Google]
6eelhefsufky.png
484KB, 569x505px
>>9991406
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.