[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

our civilization's trajectory is irreversible - we are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2646.jpg (658KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2646.jpg
658KB, 1000x1000px
our civilization's trajectory is irreversible - we are being psychically culled by illusions - and our machines are now domesticating us - corporations are plotting to build sub-realities - via trendy virtual-reality technology - that celebrities will soon endorse as fashion - so they may act as gods to the under classes - in a matrix of their own creation - the spiritual peasants are all too eager to submit - sexual intimacy will no longer be intimate - the act will be as mundane conversation - we will be monitored by artificial intelligence - through every medium for "our own protection" - and humans will always feel incline to erode morality - through slogans relating to love and freedom - believing that it is part of evolution - conditioned from birth to worship the institution - the narrative will not be conquered from within - faith must be put into intangible higher orders - do not submit to the god of mere machines
https://www.nobodytm.com/Beholding%20a%20New%20Pale%20Horse.pdf
>>
Ride the Tiger.
>>
go to bed, Drew.
>>
>>9985699
why do you mourn the erosion of morality?
it's just how we kept order in the past
now we'll have better ways to keep order and we'll get to have more fun while doing it
jump in or you'll regret it
>>
>>9985699
when will u sci fi faggots learn that there is more to the future than a linear extrapolation of current trends.

Sure its fun to imagine, but as Wittgenstein said, history doesnt just accelerate, it SWERVES
>>
me fart you dick lol
>>
File: image.jpg (682KB, 1065x1295px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
682KB, 1065x1295px
>>9986466
> he doesn’t realise we are past the swerve

1950-2000 was the modern world(as in, post-computer) finding it’s feet. What the late 1800s was to the industrial era(solidification of social order, few major upheavals), so too will the next 50 years be to the digital one.
>>
Luddite
>>
>>9985699
Your link seems to fit with the idea of surveillance capitalism. Worth a look.

http://www.faz.net/aktuell/feuilleton/debatten/the-digital-debate/shoshana-zuboff-secrets-of-surveillance-capitalism-14103616.html
>>
>>9986472
lmao

>>9985699
I've known nobodytm since he was doing those videos on youtube. good stuff. He had a really cool website that I can't seem to find...
>>
>>9986888
It's still nobodytm.com. He renewed it a couple times.
>>
>>9986881
Luddite =

HUMANITY
U
M
A
N
I
T
Y
>>
>>9986923
Ah no. This is his old one.
>http://archive.is/SIICN
>>
>>9986948
The future is and always has been inhumane
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.