[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good campus novels? I graduated last year and now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: breasts.png (221KB, 430x412px) Image search: [Google]
breasts.png
221KB, 430x412px
What are some good campus novels? I graduated last year and now I kinda miss that academic life.
>>
File: secret_history.jpg (56KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
secret_history.jpg
56KB, 400x600px
Obligatory
>>
>>9979005
Watch Kicking and Screaming

Also,
Stoner
The Way of All Flesh
Of Human Bondage
Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man
>>
File: 0cXhQWKM[1].jpg (84KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
0cXhQWKM[1].jpg
84KB, 1252x1252px
>>9979005
So you've got somethin' to look at while you're talkin' to 'em.
>>
obligatory stoner
>>
>>9979005

This Side of Paradise is about Princeton. Less Than Zero is about Bennington
>>
>>9979079
Wait, is of Human Bondage a campus novel? I've had it sitting on my shelf for years and never bothered to read it because Somerset Maughan is pretty much a nobody nowadays.
>>
>>9980747
delet this. It's a good coming of age novel, bit long-winded. There's a reason why Joyce is more remembered
>>
>>9979087
keked
>>
File: RichardFarina.jpg (206KB, 700x908px) Image search: [Google]
RichardFarina.jpg
206KB, 700x908px
>>9979005
been down so long it looks like up to me
>>
>>9979005
Ferdydurke, for none of the reasons you want to read for.
>>
The allure of breasts is all in the mystery. Women wear clothes that flatter and reveal the basics- size, shape, hang- but the true character of a woman's breasts, the real meat of the story, is never really revealed until one sees the woman completely topless and standing. The nipple creates near-infinite possibilities in its minute Avariations- size, placement, shape, direction... A man can spend hours trying to imagine the true nature of a woman's breasts and never come close to the many subtleties of her true beauty.

Might find a way to put this into my novel.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.