[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have 50 euro in library fines so im just not going to the library

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 960.jpg (69KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
69KB, 960x540px
I have 50 euro in library fines so im just not going to the library anymore. Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>9978587
Pay up you cretin
>>
pay denbts
>>
>>9978587
How the fuck did you manage that? Is it really that hard to return a book on time?
>>
No, I'm very financially responsible to increase ataraxia desu femme.
>>
>>9978587
On the first day of the first grade when I was 7 years old our teacher took us to the school library where all of us new pupils were introduced to how the school library works. We all had to borrow one book and then return it in appropriate time.
I was timid and autistic as fuck and never returned the book. Over the next few years I lost it somewhere at home. I was afraid of what librarian might do if she found out I never returned the book, so I never visited the library for the whole 8 years of primary school. I even avoided her in the hallways.
>>
How can you even do that? The library here even allows you to call an automated line to renew items.
>>
>>9978587
smash mouth man... easy on the bbq's..
>>
>>9978719
holy shit kek
>>
I'm pretty sure I owed library fines at my old school, but I just dumped the books into the slot outside and avoided the whole encounter. They only really charge you at the desk.
>>
me 24 29 euro

fuck my life, now 10 euro max and i pay.
>>
File: Area 51.jpg (39KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Area 51.jpg
39KB, 600x450px
>>9978587

Wow, you actually read books?!!!

I just use the library for free internet time on the computers there!!!
>>
I just stole Steinbeck's complete works. Step it up nigga
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.