[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be occultist >read Jung >have experienced magical phenomena

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 9

File: keeper-of-the-trees-web.jpg (322KB, 591x800px) Image search: [Google]
keeper-of-the-trees-web.jpg
322KB, 591x800px
>be occultist
>read Jung
>have experienced magical phenomena many times
>have experienced spiritual "truths"
>have a great understanding of his theory
>come to /lit/
>"hurr magic isnt real this guy is an idiot, daddy Freud is best!!!!"

The funniest thing about lit is how smart everyone thinks they are yet they'll deny the existence and validity of things many people have already been experiencing as truths for centuries. Out of pure ignorance albeit, it is quite something.
>>
>>9978125
>not reading Reich
didn't /pol/ tell you we're marxists? all science is magic if you're doing it right
>>
pardon, what's "magical phenomena"?
>>
>>9978125

>go on a walk with my mother and brother
>walk home
>can see into the living room from the road
>light is on, mom's boyfriend is home, playing the piano
>aww yeah, live music!
>turn to mom
>[NAME] is home! He's playing the piano!
>run ahead
>knock
>no answer
>??
>ring the doorbell
>no answer
>??
>use my keys to unlock the door
>all the lights are off
>??
>no music
>??
>run into the living room
>piano is closed, covered in loose papers and books
>[NAME] doesn't come home for another 3 hours
does that count as magical phenomena?
>>
>>9978125
>have already been experiencing as truths for centuries.
Millenia, maybe more.
>>
>>9978138
Spooky action at a distance. :^)
ITT Whatever the equivalent would be for you personally.
>>
>>9978129

Two sides of the same coin. Agreed.

>>9978139

Possibly. Delusions are still very much a real thing however.

>>9978138

Astral projection. Divination. Successful use of spells. None of which is too difficult (except maybe AP) and you can easily do it yourself if you need "proof". Granted, I suggest you disregard any previous biases you may have to such things. And don't listen to pseud's who talk with conviction but haven't actual experienced truth in the beliefs they claim to so adamantly hold.
>>
>>9978156
>Granted, I suggest you disregard any previous biases you may have to such things.
My bias is that it has risks. At the very least it is terrifying to meet other presences. Well, one of them relieved me of my hatred.
>>
>>9978156
>Possibly. Delusions are still very much a real thing however.
Yeah, I thought about it a lot, but it was- very vivid. As in, the sun had just gone down, and I saw the light on in the dark, and it was so vivid that I actually turned to my mother and commented about it. I'd never had them before, even when I was taking meds with side effects, it was just... all around weird. I still don't know why my mom didn't fucking say anything, seeing as she was right next to me, but she probably just thought I was being weird.
And my mom is the pianist, not her boyfriend. I don't think I'd ever seen him play an instrument, and I didn't even like him. Who knows.
It was just weird.
>>
>tfw want to see ghost but scared
>>
>>9978174
Relative? Why do you want to see dead people?
>>
this fucking board
>>
>>9978165

It does definitely but there are many means by which you can protect yourself. Such as casting a force field or "magic circle" before working any spells so as to keep out any unwanted entities. And performing the LBRP for cleansing. Work slowly, and cautiously, always.

>>9978169

It's very plausible my friend. If similar things happen in the future i'd say it's worth looking into. You may be clairvoyant.
>>
>>9978174

Haunted houses are terrifying. I totally understand the appeal but the real deal is just brooding unsettling energy. It's similar to dead energy but not dead just, corrupt? I don't know. My friend lives in a haunted apartment in NYC. Offered me to stay the night and I simply could not.
>>
File: awwtaas.png (37KB, 110x135px) Image search: [Google]
awwtaas.png
37KB, 110x135px
>believing in magic
>>
>>9978178
I think it would be nice to have an experiential reason for believing in supernatural phenomena. It doesn't have to be a ghost necessarily.
>>
>>9978188
Superstition will take over once the rules are out. Our beliefs shape the world by shaping us, if not moreso. Seek the living cat in the box, forget the dead ones; world will only have success.
>>
>>9978180
>You may be clairvoyant.
well, I wouldn't go that far...
>>
>>9978192
DMT and psilocybine are the easy way to prove it. Relatively safe as well.
>>
>>9978197
>drugs
>proof
>>
File: acacia.jpg (126KB, 501x723px) Image search: [Google]
acacia.jpg
126KB, 501x723px
I know that feel
>>
>>9978200
DMT is naturally in your brain at all times.
>>
>>9978203
It is still banned. Kek. Must be the original sin. Thinking is dangerous.
Honestly though, God is the good guy.
>>
>>9978200
>take antidepressants
>proof that depression is not real
>proof that depression is illness
Eating affects you quite a bit. Sacrifice a day of your life to only eat sugary foods and you will see.
>>
Freud was a pedo kike desu

Jung was a 170 iq big brain nibba like Nietzsches
>>
>>9978197
The closest thing I've had to a supernatural experience is when I was a child, maybe 5 or so. I was in bed, prior to the lights being turned out for the night, and I looked down and saw a strange looking cat staring at me over the foot of the bed. The memory stuck with me since then, and as an adult I learned that some years before I was born, one of my family's cats died in that room. For all I know I could have been dreaming, so I don't put much stock into it.
>>
>>9978210
Weird stuff happens all the time. Truth is very elusive in nature. On the other hand, stories are true in the sense that you can read them and learn from them, and not in the sense that they didn't accurately happen at any point. However, they also shape the world so they affect it in the same sense as anything else, be it material or not.
>>
>>9978216
This reminds me of a certain religious apologetics I've read, which attempts to ground religion in mythopoesis; to wit, that worrying about the historicity of religious events is to approach the matter from an incompatible modern perspective.
>>
>>9978174
>>9978180
how much of this thread is just LARPing
>>
>>9978203
It's not. Reminder DMT's presence in the brain hasn't been conclusively demonstrated.
>>
>>9978180
>It does definitely but there are many means by which you can protect yourself. Such as casting a force field or "magic circle" before working any spells so as to keep out any unwanted entities. And performing the LBRP for cleansing. Work slowly, and cautiously, always.
I had none of that. I was very angry - the most I have been in my life. I opened my third eye almost violently. I felt like I was swimming. I was so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open, but my anger made sure that I couldn't fall asleep. Whatever happened, I was ready to accept. Or so I said, but then I met this terrifying presence. I asked of it; which one of us is attracted to sin? It left with my hatred. Haven't been angry since.
I later woke up in cold sweat, dangled in my bedsheets in a sarcofagus position (I never sleep on my back), my locked door open and lights turned on over there, with weird drumlike noises. I was the most terrified I have been. I felt like I should have entered the room - or perhaps even a harsh criticism. I couldn't move. Eventually I fell asleep. Now it has been almost a year of no anger.
>>
File: meh.ro12175.jpg (119KB, 695x642px) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro12175.jpg
119KB, 695x642px
>>9978125
JUST POST IN THE FUCKING JUNG THREAD ALREADY HERE WHY DOES EVERYONE DO THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>9978233
>It's not. Reminder DMT's presence in the brain hasn't been conclusively demonstrated.
Half-truth. It hasn't been demonstrated to have an origin in the pineal gland, as Straussman theorized (without proof other than that "it has the ingredients"). However, it does appear in our brain.
http://www.tripzine.com/pit/DMT_TA_anxiolytic.pdf
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3155724/
Note the word endogenous.
>>
I have a couple stories of psychics.
Now I wanna preface by saying I'm VERY skeptical of psychics (I know, everyone says it) less so of things like ghosts and shit, but psychics are just - too human to not be 99% bullshit, but I have 2 stories that I have that are pretty good.

First one is one I know from first hand (ish) experience. I once had a math tutor who told me that a psychic she'd know had always told the truth, and had to stop because it was damaging her health. Anyway, she said that the psychic told her she'd have a child late in life years ago, and she herself said that she doesn't really believe it anymore (she was 50 roundabouts). I didn't think much of it at the time, but eventually I stopped going to her, and then, a couple years later, I see her randomly in the street, and she's pushing a baby carriage. She says that she went to the doctors for stomach pain, and they discovered she was pregnant. All I could think about was the psychic.

anyway, I just got bored, so I'm not bothering with the second one.
>>
>>9978125
>be flat earther
>read Eric Dubay
>have experienced flat earth phenomena many times
>have experienced the 'redpill'
>have a great understanding of the theory
>come to /lit/
>"hurr flat earth isnt real this guy is an idiot, daddy Pythagoras is best!!!!"

The funniest thing about lit is how smart everyone thinks they are yet they'll deny the existence and validity of things many people have already been experiencing as truths for centuries. Out of pure ignorance albeit, it is quite something.
>>
>>9978251
have you heard about shut-eyes?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjPsnfysrp8
>>
>>9978251
>You gonna have a baby my dude.
>It happens.

Whoah, so this is the power of magic.
>>
>>9978253
Ah, a slave of the memes of our times! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_the_flat_Earth
>>
>>9978258

Saying something will be so and experiencing that truth is literally magic my dude. Of course it'll sound like bullshit confirmation bias. We're just conditioned to think that.
>>
>>9978258
there's a difference between someone telling someone they're gonna have a kid, and someone telling someone they're gonna have a kid when they're 50+ twenty years ago and the lady then saying she isn't planning on having kids anymore and then it happening anyway. Pretty sure she also said it was gonna be a daughter, too.
That's pretty weird.
>>
>>9978266
you're not going to have sex in your lifetime. am i a magician now?
>>
One time in school I had to take a shit but I was too autist to ask the teacher, eventually I just said I had to go and started running out towards the bathroom but it was too late, I turded my pants just before I got there. When I pulled down the trousers there was nothing, no trace of anything. This is a true story and I still cant find any explanation, I searched desperately for any trace of crap the whole way back on the floor or walls, I literally crawled on the carpets but I could not find anything.
>>
>>9978272

You would be if that were true. Why are you so prone to memeing rather than just finding more about it to reevaluate your preconceived notions? I mean, you don't have to if you're not interested at all obviously. But it seems like a lot of people (who clearly don't know about it) just spout meme nonsense while living their godless life and wondering why they dont feel fulfilled. There truly are things much greater than yourself and they can make you very happy. Maybe not his god or my god. But you could really do something, if you wanted to.

But ya im just LARPing or whatever.
>>
>>9978286
2spooky4me
>>
>>9978286
magical
>>9978287
>implying it was a meme
>>
>>9978286
I had the exact same thing happen to me, except it was pee, and it didn't magically disappear and I had to go the office for a change of pants.
>>
>>9978125
What occult books do you recommend?
Which are the most important to you overall and which would you recommend for beginners?
How did you get into occult, like doing spells and astral projection and stuff, not just reading about it?
>>
When I was about 6 I saw a youngish woman in a big and bulky black dress descending the stairs as I went to the cafeteria, and since I found her and the dress beautiful I quickly turned back to see where she was going but literally nothing was there anymore. This was a matter of seconds if anything. That's when I found out that spooky shit happens at old catholic schools lel
I told my friends and then they told me all the shit they've already seen including that woman.
>>
File: westernoccultism.jpg (357KB, 780x1200px) Image search: [Google]
westernoccultism.jpg
357KB, 780x1200px
>>9978307

"Advanced Magick For Beginners" by Alan Chapman is by far the most palatable start and requires no prior knowledge of the occult. You should be able to find a pdf of it online.

I myriad of synchronicities lead me towards it. I'd always loved horror movies as a kid. So I always watched them and read horror manga. I think discovering Lovecraft was the biggest turn. That got me into gothic/weird fiction which lead me to Algernon Blackwood (a weird fiction author and member of the Hermetic Order of The Golden Dawn). He's big on that sort of stuff. Then I watched some youtube videos, read the aformentioned, did my first successful sigil. And the rest is history. It's really great fun. It can also become very very dangerous but if you're smart ad careful about it you'll just find new ways to make life work in your favor and you'll go places you never imagined. This chart is also useful.
>>
>>9978324
Mind sharing some videos recs as well if you remember any, anon?
Also, any tips on how to go on about these learning process carefully? Somehow I think that a regular careful and consciencious attitude is not quite enough when dealing with the occult precisely due to the contact with such unconscious forces and patterns, so I see one at a straw's end even before beginning.
>>
I'm so tired of these spiritual pseudo-intellectual fucks. If magic is real then go and bring my dad back to life. And don't forgot to suck your daily dose of dick.
>>
>>9978366
>If magic is real then go and bring my dad back to life. And don't forgot to suck your daily dose of dick.
What would Jung say about the proximity of these sentences?
>>
>>9978366
>If magic is real then go and bring my dad back to life.
>if evolution is real then how come this rock isn't a monkey? HUH? HUH?
Anyway, isn't quantum physics and magnets basically magic since nobody can figure out how that shit works?
>>
>>9978378
>>9978366
wait not quantum physics, but quantum something. basically it's different everytime it's observed so everybody is just grinding their teeth.

And also, when I was a kid giant squids were still cryptids, so that's gotta count for something.
>>
>>9978381
quantum choice eraser?
>>
>>9978209
pedo is up there with feet as far as patrician fetishes go.
>>
>>9978324
Thanks. I'll look into Chapman for sure.
>>
>>9978337

Yes, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1qACd0wHd0 was really helpful for me starting on. The best I can say is use a magic circle or any item with a protective property. I honestly dont do that many smells and generally just read and meditate so I wouldn't know about protection against more powerful magic.
>>
>>9978506
Thank you Anon, for the video and the tip. I'll look into magic circles or protective spells before delving into any further studies.
>>
>>9978552

<3
>>
>>9978402
Extremely Jewish take
>>
>come to /lit/

The World is acutely hostile towards the Mind and hates being reminded of it.
>>
>>9978156
>disregard any previous biases you may have to such things
If magic is real, I believe many people miss the point on its use. Using magic as a means to accrue wealth, fame, love, beauty, or cast afflictions on those who you perceive to done wrong comes off as very selfish, vain, and vengeful. There is always a price to be paid when bargaining with entities you don't comprehend, and those who seek to fulfill their earthly desires through them do not know the value of their own soul and sanity.
>>
File: 4534646.jpg (166KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
4534646.jpg
166KB, 500x375px
>>9978125
This is lit kiddo, post a list of occult books we can read also post Jung books you have read.
>>
File: 1471759196738.jpg (3MB, 900x4100px) Image search: [Google]
1471759196738.jpg
3MB, 900x4100px
>>9978324
Upgrade
>>
>peturdson fans are schizo LARPers
Who have thought!
>>
>>9978193
this type of belief can only be conjured by strong weed
>>
The next thing you're going to say is "I was only pretending to be retarded".
>>
magic is always demonic & spiritually harmful
>>
>>9979486
Egregore is Christian magic. Faith and speech.
>>
>>9979444
Weed only makes the music feel better.
>>
bomb the schizonorms
>>
File: 1503948400432m.jpg (170KB, 814x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503948400432m.jpg
170KB, 814x1024px
>>9978125

Materialists are cowards at heart; they find refuge from fear of the unknown by refusing ever even to entertain a challenge to the fiction that there is no unknown anymore. The first thing a true scientist will tell you is the crippling limitation of mankind's knowledge and abilities in his own field, and the various inexplicable observed phenomena therein. But try telling that to one who has made a religion of what he considers "science", an omniscient amorphous entity served by men in long coats who divine and relay its wisdom to the masses in the form of clickbait headlines.
>>
>>9978125

Black magic is a reality. I didn't believe until it worked - and I'm almost sorry it did. During my experimentation I brought a number of desires to fruition. A woman became attracted to me, a person I disliked fell into serious depression, and a man I hated developed lung cancer. Everything happened exactly as I willed it, but it took a serious toll on my mind and my sanity.
>>
>>9978568
Extremely /pol/ response
>>
>>9979562
Moonman needs some quality control in his own life.
>>
You're just crazy my friend.
>T. guy who has never experienced anything supernatural; things that couldn't be excused as happenstance.
The best I have and can't explain is divine luck. You know, really wishing for something to not happen, or really not wanting to do something, then something happens that makes me not have to do X thing. It really happens to me all the time.
Also dreaming things then experiencing them a week or two later, "deja-vu-like". Probably just easy to dream probable future moments, and all my dreams are realistic.
I do not hold power over probability, not at all.
>>
>>9979896
Did you get the words right, or the jist of them
>>
>>9978193
That's a very convoluted way of saying absolutely nothing.
>>
>>9978238
synchronicities are real :)
>>
>>9978156
If it's real, then do something to show it. Astral project into the white house and see what plans are being made. Foretell what the consistency of my 2nd shit today will be. Cast a fireball. People aren't going to want to waste time reading your shit; there are a huge number of books on retarded shit that sounds cool but has no evidence to support it, apart from the ravings of lunatics.

Also
>trusting your non-reproducible experiences
Even worse
>trusting your flawed memory
>>
>>9978125
>"I'm on a higher plane of consciousness than you puny humans" - The Thread
How can someone be this fucking pretentious. Go read palms and tarot cards on the street or help something you turbo-pseud.
>>
>>9979896
What books were you reading at the time?
>>
File: weil in marseilles.jpg (38KB, 530x474px) Image search: [Google]
weil in marseilles.jpg
38KB, 530x474px
>>9978366
This. The only reason anyone ever becomes interested in occultism is because they want to be different, or they have some desperate need to feel like they've uncovered the "secret knowledge", which is the basic drive behind gnosticism. Be Christian, Jew, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Shinto, or Taoist. All other choices are pretentious.
>>
>>9982396
>Be Christian, Jew, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Shinto, or Taoist. All other choices are pretentious.
lmao
>>
>>9982399
Why's that funny?
>>
>>9978317
Interesting that most of the paranormal experiences cited seem to happen to children, and that matches my.own experiences as well. Are children more sensitive to psychic phenomena, or just less in touch with reality?
>>
>>9982409
Children are fucking retarded, a gust of wind closes a door and he goes "OH GOD, A GHOST!".
>>
>>9982419
hmmm
>>
>>9982409
Adults have more filters. Society needs such a change. You couldn't work if everything was as interesting as it was when you were a child.
>>
>>9978156
Where does Jung teach you how to do any of this? He views alchemy as only symbols.
>>
>>9982701
How can one go back to that curious mindset?
>>
>>9978125
>have experienced magical phenomena many times

Even though I am knee deep in esoteric studies I can only smile at this.
>>
>>9978125
Both Jung and Freud are terrible and should never be brought up. They are not philosophy or science, they are pseudoscience.
>>
>>9979562
Listen dipshit, the whole idea with using science as a "religion" is that the people delivering us knowledge are normal people just like ourselves using tools and technology we can all collectively understand and retest over and over, finding the same results in the process. Religions are formed by some incredibly intelligent people who wrote stories that were taken literally by morons like you rather than integrated into their self and psyche in a healthy and self-aware, non-deluded fashion. The fundamental function and idea with a religion is NEVER to worship something outside of yourself like every fuckwit on this planet seems to do but rather use the religion and its philosophical tenets as guides to healthy introspection, wisdom, and a wholesome and productive life experience without the demons we would usually be assaulted by. Insulting materialists is just as fucking degenerate and low as dumbass atheists insulting you weird occult virgins. The Capitalist system is the real enemy here, but all you cucks are too busy arguing moronic shit about whether religion or the occult is "real" or not. Having that discussion alone already fundamentally implies you have no fucking conception of what reality is. Materialists are not cowards, they're just worshiping a more modern philosophy, stop being a fucking moron. The occult, while interesting and very profound in the wisdom it holds and the thoughts it may stimulate through its use of symbolism and logic etc is still not something you're meant to drop down on your knees upon like a fucking pathetic worm. The only God here is you. The rest is nothing but hinges on the chair you sit on. Stop arguing about who's right, just seeing it makes me fume. "No MY hinges are better." "No, MINE are!" Like seriously it's like watching roasties arguing over whose handbag is pettier, it's so fucking gay. Can you not just discuss this shit and say something interesting and actually fucking contribute rather than be a complete fuckhead about the whole debate? Jesus fucking Christ, seriously, get a fucking grip.
>>
>>9982741
Shrooms do exactly that.
>>
>>9982774
How about LSD? Would that work too?
>>
>>9982768
>he thinks thought can be measured
>>
>>9982779
I haven't used it, and it doesn't do that by the accounts I've heard.
>>
>>9982770
>religion is only about introspection
Soon you'll find that you are living among other humans. Social cohesion requires that the values are shared. The worship of external is prerequisite for that.
Of course, there is an ultimate outside existence, since there was a 'before' you.
>>
>>9982770
>Jesus fucking Christ, seriously, get a fucking grip.
>>
>>9982806
>As within so without.
Seems like you haven't read your hermetic texts thoroughly enough. It all begins with the Self.

>>9982807
Are you a fucking parrot or something?
>>
>>9979562
Sorry for being so rude earlier, I was in a rotten mood. What I said makes no sense anyway, just venting--
>>
>>9982827
>Seems like you haven't read your hermetic texts thoroughly enough. It all begins with the Self.
The self isn't material. The self is a reflection of the Creator.
>>
>>9982856
>The self is a reflection of the Creator.
Retards out.
>>
>>9982856
Why do you externalize something to a place beyond your control? Why dissociate yourself by creating mirrors and illusions? The Self is you and it is a reflection of itself.
>>
>>9982862
Solipsism is hardly the answer.
>>
>>9982409
Children are more prone to inventing tales, and the long time since the experience and the remembrance makes conflating the tale and the reality more likely, and hence the memory less trustworthy
>>
>>9982867
That doesn't stop the self from being an image of the Creator. I am me. If I am to act in a less than divine nature, I am to insult myself and God.
>>
>>9982806
>the worship of external is prerequisite for that
Or, how about just the logical exchange of ideas?
>>
>>9982877
>in my ideal world, logical exchange of ideas is the way to go
Go on, follow your utopian dream. Worship logic.
>>
>>9982877
The big bully human and his cronies comes to you. They say: positive association with you would be less than beneficial for me and my kin, so I will just beat you or you will give me your spoils.

Logic is a tool. To change contexts one needs beliefs.
>>
>Using Jung to justify your own pseudo-intellectual New Age psychobabble

People like you are the reason Jung isn't taken seriously in academia anymore.
>>
>>9982917
There is also a reason Academia isn't taken seriously anymore.
>>
>>9982882
>if I shoehorn the word "worship" into everything, everyone is just as bad as me

>>9982887
And me and my ideological allies who are effectively my kin say fuck you and present to him a better solution that works better for everybody and doesn't make the situation unnecessarily zero-sum
>>
>>9982943
>>if I shoehorn the word "worship" into everything, everyone is just as bad as me
You maintained logic as the foundation for everything, a holy thing in a world of irrelevance. There are reasons to discard logic for alternatives, especially if they work. You are stating that it shouldn't be done 'just because' - hence why I labeled it worship. You expect things to become better if you only maintain the sanctity of logic.
>And me and my ideological allies who are effectively my kin say fuck you and present to him a better solution that works better for everybody and doesn't make the situation unnecessarily zero-sum
There is a reason the nerds are the ones being bullied.
>>
>>9982961
>You maintained logic as the foundation for everything, a holy thing in a world of irrelevance. There are reasons to discard logic for alternatives, especially if they work. You are stating that it shouldn't be done 'just because' - hence why I labeled it worship. You expect things to become better if you only maintain the sanctity of logic.
Forgot to mention, but this is essentially sacrificing everything for logic. A fanatical monotheism around logic.
>>
>>9982961
I didn't maintain logic as the foundation for everything, I simply proposed as an alternative to irrational belief systems. But, what reasons are there to discard logic for alternatives? And what alternatives are these?

What reason is that?
>>
>>9978156
What's the most straightforward way to convince myself that magic is real? Book recs?
>>
isn't one thread for this faggotry enough?
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.