[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am ugly, prospectless, friendless, will never experience romantic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

I am ugly, prospectless, friendless, will never experience romantic love, and have no real skill.

What are some books that can help me constitute an idealized self-image that gives me illusion of being powerful and worthwhile?

So far I've read these books which have helped immensely:
Schopenhauer's 'On Women' (helps me cope with not having women interested in me)
The Bell Curve (helps me cope with my average intelligence as I am part of the white race which is high up)
Sex and Character (helps me rationalize my not being sexually active)
Culture of Critique (i can blame everything on Jews)

Anything else that could give me a false sense of superiority?
>>
Marx
>>
>>9978016
FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT BRUV
>>
The Erl King by Michel Tournier.
Believe me, become Abel Tiffauges and read every sign as if it was aimed directly at you and sent for you.
>>
>>9978016
Just in case this isn't ironic, that kind of behaviour really isn't healthy and can only ever provide consolidations and not what you want to achieve OP. By entrenching these beliefs you prevent yourself from becoming happy on your own terms
>>
>>9978016

>>9978032
This.
Depression is one thing, but obsessive negativity is another. Happiness comes from being content with what you've got, not justifying your bullshit ideas. Also, people NOTICE when you think like a shithead. They're reacting to your bad vibes- a subconscious reaction to your subconscious broadcasting of your general bad attitude.

Just fucking sit in the sun and eat an ice cream or something OP for fucks sake. Like is shitty, but you're only making it worse for yourself.
>>
>>9978016
i know the feel op, personally i like to read the bible. it helps me to feel like i'm moral and everyone around me is a degenerate. hope this helps
>>
start with the greeks
>>
>>9978016
>Schopenhauer's 'On Women' (helps me cope with not having women interested in me)
>The Bell Curve (helps me cope with my average intelligence as I am part of the white race which is high up)
>Sex and Character (helps me rationalize my not being sexually active)
>Culture of Critique (i can blame everything on Jews)
This is a great start, OP, but I worry you're reading too many books. Have you thought about switching to infographs? There are plenty over at the politically incorrect sub-chan and they are pretty much all factually accurate.
>>
>>9978016
Stop crying
Start working towards your goals
>>
Report and hide, fucktards.
>>
File: 1504511345016.png (98KB, 506x474px) Image search: [Google]
1504511345016.png
98KB, 506x474px
have you considered watching rick and morty, op?
>>
Reading the Gnostic scriptures turned me from a depressed robot who hates everything to a Chad with friends and a gf.
>>
have you read any of these, op?
>>>9978150
>>>9978167
>>
>>9978049
this is the best book for what you're looking for
>>
>>9978037
This, OP

Maybe get a fucking dog, someone who will love you unconditionally. Take him for walks, get some sun, etc. Women will sometimes stop and take interest because any guy looking after a qt dog is a_OK, no matter what they look like (as long as you're not a fat dough ball pizza dick)

Dude how about just get some friends for fucks sake, just don't turn into a cunt just because you need boogiemen to hate for your own shortcomings
>>
>>9978123
i remember when it was cool to like rick and morty
>>
>>9978016
thus spoke zarathustra
>>
>>9978016
Bukowski or KYS FAGGOT
>>
>>9978796
this. get into the great existentialist and abandon the path your on. you lack responsibility in your own life
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.