[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good books how to become a more positive person?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: uzo8k.jpg (49KB, 460x523px) Image search: [Google]
uzo8k.jpg
49KB, 460x523px
What are some good books how to become a more positive person?

Anybody read anything that made you more positive?
>>
The Bible

But honestly anon a book isn't going to flip a switch for you and make you view life in a different way. Only you can do that for yourself. Be honest and list out your flaws and weaknesses and your problems and what you're going to do about it all. You sound like you need to get your mind straightened up. Books will help you, certainly, but nothing is going to do all the work for you. And you'll never know what it is that you're going to read that will help you along; I read Suttree (by Cormac McCarthy) in its entirety and by the end found myself being much more appreciative of everyday events and all the beauty that surrounds us. So on and so forth.
>>
Mindfulness in Plain English
Flow
The Conquest of Happiness
>>
>>9972970
Notes from underground. The idea is that his logic while not technically wrong maybe is pragmatically inefficient. There are many true perspectives in life so why would you choose to be a rat?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.