[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start reading the Gnostic Bible >get distracted by shitposting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 2496804_orig.jpg (143KB, 600x515px) Image search: [Google]
2496804_orig.jpg
143KB, 600x515px
>start reading the Gnostic Bible
>get distracted by shitposting on 4chan every time

I hate the demiurge so fucking much, man.
>>
>>9972532
The fucking opressor! Relent this torment!!!
>>
I've been skeptical about the demiurge/Carl Jung/occultism stuff but I just saw something that has essentially convinced me that it's real.
>>
fug da demiurj XDDDDD
>>
>>9973006
care to share it with the class?
>>
File: 1481510420697.png (584KB, 1400x2700px) Image search: [Google]
1481510420697.png
584KB, 1400x2700px
i fucked the demiurge once in college it was an experimental stage
>>
I read a few hours everyday. I shitpost for more. If you can use this website mindfully you can avoid most of the toxicity.
>>
>>9973360
are you female? because in some of the gnostic texts the demiurge or his archons / angels attempt to rape women, but they seem exclusively heterosexual and don't go for men (there's a lot of tying copulation to union of opposite sexes and reproduction).
>>
Can someone please tell me why the hell the true father let the Word to create the material world in the Tripartite Tractate?
I thought he loves us.
>>
Gnosticism is perhaps the ultimate dream, but it is still just a dream.

When you awaken, the Lord will forgive you.
>>
>>9973360
Is there any literature that is sympathetic to the Demiurge? I feel bad for the lil nigga.
>>
>>9972532
Is there anything more reddit
>>
>>9974261
no! fuck the demiurge!!
>>
File: pps25_html_m34de7e04.png (1MB, 1143x1600px) Image search: [Google]
pps25_html_m34de7e04.png
1MB, 1143x1600px
>>9974556
Then I'll write some myself just to piss you off! What are you gonna do?
>>
>>9974261
Plato originated the idea of the Demiurgos, but the Gnostics took their own spin on it. Plotinus even wrote a treatise against their whining.

http://trisagionseraph.tripod.com/Texts/Plotinus5.html
>>
>>9974596
Thank you! I'll give this a read asap.
>>
>>9974261

Cosmic Cuckoldry - Stoicism, Christianity, Nietzsche's drivel.
>>
>>9973360
How did the Demiurge's boipussy feel?
>>
>>9973856
>let
>create

What is perfectly good is indifferent. Corruption is self-destructive.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.