[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the key to getting your short story accepted in magazines?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

What is the key to getting your short story accepted in magazines? As an asian girl I need you to teach me what sort of assembly of words triggers the white males minds to say 'ah! that is what we white male gatekeepers can appreciate'
>>
if you're pretty they will publish you anyway
even if you're Marie Kondo and you write about tidying your room
>>
>>9970453
>As an asian girl
You've already been accepted.
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1280x1024px
>>9970453
Write the next evangelion faggot
>>
Isn't the industry actually overwhelmingly white-female? You'd be better off asking tumblr.
>>
>>9970463
This.

Unless your parents named you Sarah or something. If so, just submit your name as Ying and you're good to go.
>>
>>9970453
Post tits if you want help.
>>
>be non white male, preferrably with an immigration background
There (You) go
>>
>>9970488
>Isn't the industry actually overwhelmingly white-female?
yup. finding a white male gatekeeper is difficult. finding a white male gatekeeper that isnt a full-fledged progressive is virtually impossible. been submitting my novel for a few months now and agents are like 90% female and want harry potter but with a muslim transvestite as the main character.
>>
>>9970453

>As an asian girl

no you're not you roleplaying faggot
>>
>>9971210
does it really matter on an anonymous forum?
does it really matter in literature?
>>
>>>/hm/ is the homework board
>>
>>9970453
>What is the key to getting your short story accepted in magazines?
be a black transgender non-binary lesbian SJW cultural marxist anti-white-male Antifa cucktress.
Then it doesn't matter how shitty your writing&stories are.
>>
>>9971397
times change, get over it
>>
>>9971397
One of the many "benefits" of universal literacy and democracy..."Let's let the plebs decide what constitutes high art and literature..."
>>
>>9970453
>As an asian girl
LONDON
>>
>>9971213

Yes it does, especially since it's an important part of OP's post.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.