[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's commonly known that Wittgenstein and Hitler attended

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1422.jpg (51KB, 444x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1422.jpg
51KB, 444x366px
It's commonly known that Wittgenstein and Hitler attended the same high school.

What isn't commonly known is that the Chad Ludwig bullied the Beta Adolf:

On starting at the Realschule, Wittgenstein had been moved forward a year.[55] Historian Brigitte Hamann writes that he stood out from the other boys: he spoke an unusually pure form of High German, dressed elegantly, and was callous and unsociable.[56] In a contemporary journal entry, Wittgenstein wrote: "The other boys dress like disgusting brutes. Yesterday Adolf asked my opinion of his painting. After looking at it for one second, I took the paper into my hands, crumbled it into a ball, and threw it at his face." In a later entry Wittgenstein describes a second incident with Hitler in the gymnasium locker room: "Pussy Junge's [Wittgenstein's nickname for Hitler] penis and testicles are so minuscule that it fills my heart with laughter. All of the other boys are able to achieve full erections but Adolf stands in the corner alone with his flaccid, infantile penis in his hand."
>>
>>9968187
Well, I never.
>>
Wittgenstein didn't attend a university?
>>
>>9968198
Gymnasium, I mean.
>>
>>9968187
damnit it was really good but it got too obvious towards the end, revise and then post it again in a few weeks
>>
>>9968213
This, I wanted to believe badly enough that I did until you started throwing in excessive shit
>>
>>9968187
So the moral of this story is "pls no bully"
>>
>>9968187
That photo was taken two years before Wittgenstein even attended that school. Look into it, although yes, they eventually did spend a year there together though it is not proven it was in the same class.
>>
>THAT was him?? Holy shit. I guess you never know a guy...
>>
>>9968213
>>9968232
this is from The Jew of Linz.
>>
>>9969300
It was a work of fiction that also included some weird hermetic hegelianism and used the provoking content to promote that weird philosophy. Just because it's in a book doesn't mean that it is true. So there's nothing wrong with editing it into a pasta.
>>
>>9969455
I wasn't shitting on you OP I was telling them you didn't make it up but that it's from a book
>>
Eh pretty good other than the chad beta thing.
>>
>>9968187
join dialecticzposting on facebok dot com
>>
>>9968187
They attended the same school but Wittgenstein was two years ahead of Hitler despite being the same age. Hitler was eventually kicked out for being an incompetent student.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.