[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

More like this? Not so much the business relations side of things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

More like this? Not so much the business relations side of things but rather the human nature aspect and effective strategies for social interaction.
>>
These sort of books assume there is only one kind of person, though... I guess the same could be said about Buddhism and stoicism
I think it is better to find your strengths and flaws by experience, and then develop them
>>
>>9962471

there's not many books like that

I'd just read that one regularly
>>
How To Start Living And Stop Worrying by Dale Carnegie is also good
>>
These two books helped me a lot:
The Fine Art of Small Talk - Debra Fine
How to be a Gentleman - John Bridges (social etiquette)
>>
What does your body say ? - Joe Navarro , I found it pretty useful
>>
>>9962471
the art of the deal is pretty good
>>
>>9962471
Crucial Conversations
How to Win Every Argument by Pirie ($1,000+/hour NYC lawyer suggested this one to me)
Influence by Cialdini
The Art of Profiling by Dan Korem (former FBI or CIA interrogator, world class at reading people, pretty cool book you can finish in one night)
>>
>>9964179
nice
>>
>>9962471
Going Outside and Talking to People
>>
>>9964422
By who?
>>
>>9964433
*whom
>>
>>9962471
7 Habits (Stephen R. Covey)
The Road to Character (David Brooks)
The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck (Mark Manson)
Thinking, Fast and Slow (Daniel Kahneman)
Unfuck Yourself (Gary John Bishop)
You Are a Badass (Jen Sincero)
You Are Not So Smart (David McRaney)
Emotional Intelligence (Daniel Goleman)
A Guide to the Good Life (William B. Irvine)
How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World (Harry Browne)
Meditations (Marcus Aurelius)
Reasons and Persons (Derek Parfit)
The Righteous Mind (Jonathan Haidt)
>>
>>9964433
you
>>
>>9962471
My mother has been reading this recently and she says it genuinely has worked with everyone she knows, even those she thought wouldn't be susceptible to it. Kind of curious to give it a shot even though I'm not too interested in it.
>>
>>9966071

most of it works
Reading it I realized I had used some of it and had fallen victim to a lot of things there
>>
>>9962491
agreed
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.