[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How easy is it to read books outside of what you have to read

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: hescomingforyou.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
hescomingforyou.gif
2MB, 400x400px
How easy is it to read books outside of what you have to read for college classes? Asking because I'm going to college soon.
>>
>>9960120
Depends entirely on the class. If you take Literature, they expect you to read Pride and Prejudice in a week, which doesn't leave much room for other stuff. Also expect to have a weird sleep schedule that fucks with your concentration.
>>
>>9960120
Depends on your coursework and whatever else you're doing. If autists can find a way to play Magic for six hours a day in the Student Center then you'll be able to find time to read.
>>
>>9960143
>>9960144
I'm going to be majoring in Accounting if that makes any difference. Considering that it's a Business major, I'm probably going to have more time to read than someone who's majoring in some STEM field.
Memorization's probably going to be more of an issue though. I don't know how much more shit I should really be memorizing besides what I have to memorize for my classes. Honestly, I'm probably just going to drop reading.
>>
I barely had to read shit in college but I still got turned off of literature. In highschool I was a voracious reader and only now almost three years after graduating college am I really getting back into reading for pleasure.
>>
>>9960175

The Memory Book by Lorayne and Lucas

Read it. Learn it. Live it. Read it again.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.