[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's nail this once for all. Charlie clearly didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 4896542234.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
4896542234.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
Let's nail this once for all. Charlie clearly didn't maked his homework, which was read the freak novel before the interview, so he brings the conversation to a tangential road about cinema, mainstream movies, precisely, David Lynch, detox treatment and gets BTFO by Dave and his fragile ego assumes a warfare posture toward our guy. Then desperate to antagonize DFW he accuses him of pontification and guess what? again Dave hammer him down.

Pretty soul-piercing the whole thing to be honest. Charlie Rose should have had quitted the interface job there, if him possessed the self-respect feat.
>>
>>9959509

One of those interviews is about A Supposedly Fun Thing and not Infinite Jest, and I'm pretty sure ASFT contains Wallace's Lynch article/preview of Lost Highway.
>>
I don't get the Rose hate i.r.t. DFW. He asks simple questions and Dave acne scars and aggressively self-deprecatingly fidgets his way through it like he always does. This coming from a huge DFW fan.
>>
>>9959725
please dont bully acne scar sufferers

;_;
>>
It takes a special kind of ineptitude to get BTFO by a pseud but honestly Rose wasn't made inept by refusing to read such a self-aggrandizing and otherwise pointless destruction of forest that was Infinite Waste
>>
>>9959509
I just tried to watch this interview. You can see Wallace trying to lead him away from this weird cinema tangent, he says he isn't a cinema scholar, that he has no definite basis for any of this...and Rose just fucking rolls on to the next film to discuss. What the hell is wrong with this man? This is a professional?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.