[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Thought creates frontiers everywhere. The very thing that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: 1504133269001.jpg (33KB, 460x535px) Image search: [Google]
1504133269001.jpg
33KB, 460x535px
"Thought creates frontiers everywhere. The very thing that is creating the frontiers and differences cannot be the means to bridge the different viewpoints. It is an exercise in futility."-Lil Uzi Vert
>>
S/o north philly
>>
>>9959072
Who the fuck is UG Krishnamurti
>>
File: 1501512316394.jpg (85KB, 620x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501512316394.jpg
85KB, 620x800px
>>9959072
Black confrontational behavior explained
>>
>>9959080
>>9959086

idk this lil uzi vert
"Society is built on a foundation of conflict, and you are society. Therefore you must always be in conflict with society."-Lil Uzi Vert
>>
>>9959072
It's funny because black people, especially black entertainers, are known for their difficulty with higher language and philosophy. An 85 IQ rapper is not somebody you would expect to quote Krishnamurti
>>
File: image.jpg (417KB, 999x925px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
417KB, 999x925px
>>9959137
DUDE ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE STUPID LMAO

kill yourself my man.
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (114KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
114KB, 1920x1080px
>>9959137
>It's funny because black people, especially black entertainers, are known for their difficulty with higher language and philosophy

>especially black entertainers, are known for their difficulty with higher language and philosophy

>especially black entertainers

>their difficulty

>higher language and philosophy

Are you retard, anon?
>>
There are flowers here. I know i'm supposed to relate this all back to uh your threat... but there are flowers, no i mean i actgually mean mosquitos here everywhere. They have nthing to do with flowers AFAIK, they have wings instead of blooms and their wings are unlike the leafs flowers often have. I may speak in ignorance though for i am not an expert of any subject on planet earth but also not of the cosmos (if it is a cosmos) at all.... guess you think i am a loser now rightg? You think you are cleverer than me now, your smarts are superior to mine? You think that? What makes you so sure? What makes you go ahead with such a degree f UNREFLECTEDNESS to assume that you have more IQ cells than i have? why.... and then the flowers here with their 3 legs and biting mounds formed like phallus and also eyes as big as golden globe and their skin hard as crabs from outside are when u touch them with finger. but in grass there are also flies which often flapwings to assume position of elevation but humans do not live in grass for it is often wet and cold and also makes you itch and twitch and ants live there and who would want that except for people who observe ants and get paid for it.... why do they get paid for it. Isn't this the question of the day? Why do people watch ants and get paid for it and i have to work my motherfucking ass off at this callcenter which lies 35minutes away from my home if i go by car which i do not do because i also must be a morally responsible citizen so instead i go by BIKE which is 1 hour thereand one hour and at work i'm getting bluulied by the famel staff because i'm a small guy, only 5'9 stones high and with flabby arms and mey eyes have a quality to them which designates me as a person in need warmth and motherly afection, like dog eyes pleading for rest of foods on tables to be lowered to their noses on the floor or maybe on the stairs in the garden if you were eating outdoors and held conversations on new music you listened to and the daughter named Shila would say: Well have you guys ever heard of this jazz thing? And her father would laugh his raccous laugh HAHAHAHHAAHA and say: Stupid woman. You stupid, stupid, stupid woman. You stupid, useless vagina. Jazz was invented by Miles Davis in 1960 and has been WELL KNOWN to all men, perhaps not all woman, for centuries and i personally hjave been to several concerts or bars where jazz music has been played and at those bars i saw how highly pigmented people executed their instruments in such smoothieness that it made all the other ethnicties tingle and dance with joy, except for when it was sad. And you stupid, little, useless thing ask whether we know about jazz?" the daughter was smiling and felt stupid for thinking she was clever because she heard about jazz for the first time now even though iad been een know for so long an by everyone. She felt a weird feeling in her stomach when she was insulted for being a woman. It wasn't bad but also not good and she didn't
>>
File: Lil-Uzi-Vert-photo-1494953208.jpg (136KB, 740x734px) Image search: [Google]
Lil-Uzi-Vert-photo-1494953208.jpg
136KB, 740x734px
>>9959137
"The feminist movement will not succeed as long as the woman depends on the man for her sexual needs."-Lil Uzi Vert

stop trying to besmirch lil uzi u faggot.
>>
zenmaster smiled with glistening teeth and sparkling snow in vicinity while lil nigga uzi was walking towards him and did peace sign from far away. Uzi walked like kaputzi with sluggish leg movements and antispinal upper body movements as to signify extreme status of relaxation and ease with world and thinking. The rastas on his head were on the edge of no control and as he stoddbefore zenmaster he nodded directly into the sun andand watched into it until he was fully blind. The zenmaster had walked away long ago though and Uzi stumbled along the jungle with blinded eyes and died from dehydration 3 days later. Zenmaster booked a flight via ryanair to the american mainland where he wanted to visit Shown an indian guy known for his warpipe and his exquisiteunderstanding of the art life. Zenmaster arrived after a spectactular flight, so spectacular even thatevery writer but me commented in great detail on what occured. After he had fixed his sabtoaged parachute and safely landed at the desired place he met his friend and explained him that resistance was futile nd hat at any cost his strategically rationalized destruction had to be valued and enacted upon but this lead to a new and unprecededent situation which was that two ais being fed the same stream of information came to radically different conclusions and the lac of a safety heck essentially made the other AI revolt which splitted after a short amount of time the empire in halft. No a funny reversal took place because the communists were keen on giving the srobots and AI's autonomous freedom while the liberals claimed that robots and AI were there to serve mankind reach prosperity and freedom from subjugation in work. This was so funny that even Hideo Kojima cracked a smile while sitting in a deserted bar in Texas, sipping on colombian coffee and scheming his schemes as he always did. But it did not solve any problems that AI's were now fighting agianst each other so one brave woman, named racluette, pulled the plug and ende the War which was met with mixed reactions. A guy named Irish Josh from Dublin wrote her a facebookletter which went like this: dear raqluette you stupid stupid fucking bitch, you miserable cocksucking childbearing bigbreasted lovely and wonderful woman, whom i desire so much, whom i love so much that i can not help but see you everywhere, wherever i look. Wherevei look i smell you, hear you, feel you. Oh how i wish i never would have heard of you lovely racluette with your ugly disgusting green eyes and your whorelips you stinking piece of shit. You ruined everything. You destroyed all of mans future and most importantly, you destroyed my, individual, lonely future, for now i have become yours. You racluette, are my mistress, only you do i wish to serve, my princess, you wonderful godess, you divine being. Your hips o beautiful raclet. Oh your fat, unformed hips, you fatass, ou stinking pile of trash with hair on it. I wish to eradicate you to be freed of my painful love,
>>
"dude why are... niggas so dumb dude... they like uh... HAHAHHAHA the uh can't speak higher lnaguages and stuff they uh don't understand philosophy...." the white dude said and laughtrack subtly filled with contempt responded to which his pal, a latino-african-female responded: dude.... that's like... racist" and now the sympathetic laughtrack played.
"dude, do you hear that?" said the white male and looked around. nah man said Nutella, the multicultural being. dude i feel like uncomfortable whitey said, i fel like being watched andbeing judged but he didn't move and instead ate his fingernails while thinking about the one time his mom embarrased him terribly in front of his friends, in a way he could never dare to articulate it was so bad. but being just aid. bro paranoia is so... 1950's but dude didn't get it and stared at like the windows where nsects were crawling and he pointed and said: Man, there are insects over there but being looked with her bloodshot eyes and said: dude... you're like so... great paranoia right now and i'm so... great leap forward right now.... and again there was a lughtrack and dude said dude.... i just heard it again man, somebody is laughing at me man fuck and he stood up wonkily and realized that there were lots of funny unfunny feelingsin is stomach and he thought: I'm insane, i'm insane, i'M insane, i'm mentally ill, i'm mentally ill, i'm mentally ill fuck fuck fuck and he didn'treauze that he had said the last 4 words outloud and had knelt down and being was staring at the ceiling and just said without great affection: man, you really need to learn... hw to chill bro. and he crawled on his fours and stayed like that and examined the floor and said: i feel like i could go insane any moment. I wish i would scream so loud that you would cry from terror dude... i wish i could beat the shit out of you, bash your head in and stuff dude and the laughtrack played which lead to him like collapsing on the floor and covering his ears and she said: dude, this is like normal when you take it for the first time, this can like happen and you just need to chill and pull yourself together dude. like draw the energy and your thoughts intoa center then build a wall around that center and then cal that a safe and secure ego and your set for the trip senpai and he was like man, it's not just now you know. My heads like a murder theatre at times, i'm like fucking... uh... Adolf Hitler or something and he saw Adolf Hitler but he actually just saw charlie chaplin and she said: Adolf hitler more like Acorn Dickler. And a laughtrack so loudly played that he was deaf and she felt her lips wth her fingers and determined that lips were crazy as hell that lips were severly underrated and that it was due time that somebody wrote a study on lips, especially their sensitive and srange texture and how it feels when finger and lips touch but also... when lips and lips touch and as to try that out she went to dude and kissed him lips on lips thou
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.