[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be in philosophy class >inb4 meme degree >professor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 21

File: 1473859019881.gif (476KB, 228x168px) Image search: [Google]
1473859019881.gif
476KB, 228x168px
>Be in philosophy class
>inb4 meme degree
>professor unironically asks how a white supremacist is supposed to argue in favor of their side
>On the inside I'm screaming IQ, crime stats, the entire continent of Africa, history, welfare stats, education stats, Haiti, single parent stats, etc...
>someone mentions all of these "ironically" and implies they're taken to absurdity or for some reason unreliable.
>"Like that bell curve book"
>reeeeeeing internally but know if I reveal my power level in such an environment I'll at the least be expelled if not thrown from the roof outright.
>The rhetorical question smugness eventually dies down and the conclusion is reached that since white supremacists have reached their conclusions not based on evidence or fact there is no use in arguing with them.
>"not based on evidence"
>At this point I no longer have a tongue, chewed it all to pieces
>Then the discussion turns to "is it even possible to change someone's mind through argument," and, "what's the point?"
>"Are there some arguments that aren't even worth having because they're so morally abhorrent?"
>Class full of trump hating feminists has the audacity to use the murder of an innocent person as an example of an unarguable point
>I crack my teeth intwine clenching so hard to prevent screaming out "abortion"
>My brain is banging itself against the inside of my skull in hopes of losing consciousness

Jordan Peterson was more right than I thought possible about the state of humanities education.
What do? How do I make it through a semester of this without being labeled a nazi?
>>
Thats why I don't want to go to college
Trades are not such a good option in my country, and I know I will be hated and called a shithead for this, but I guess I will have a real hard time socializing at trade school because I'm a middle class autist that can only talk about abstractions (literature , music, humanities typical lit autism) and people who go to trade school are usually more of the sport's fans type, or other stuff like that.
But at college I would be in your same situation. Don't know whats worse, both options seem to end with me killing myself.
I really need to get a rich gf who lets me live the neetlife, but I'm ugly and autistic, there is zero hope.
I know I'm gonna make it, but I really don't see fucking how
>>
>>9959049
>be in law class
>fat feminist fuck of a teacher class
>every single person in college hates her
>she shits talks about US in ww2
>tell how horrible atomic bomb was
>fuckyou.png
>i open my mouth and say the bomb wasent bad
>class is quiet and suprised
>she trys to ignore me
>tells me to study
>even after I tell her all the motives why japanese woudent surrender
>i tell her for HER to study
>she gets pissed
>trys to humiliate me publicaly
>fails
>class is on my side

These libtards are so retards that they defend gov's with make sex slave of women just to shit talk about US
One of my wishes is to meet her again one day and tell her to fuck herself in clear words, since I dropped law school
>>
/pol/ is leaking again
>>
>>9959091
become homeless, thats what I plan to do
>>
>>9959098
>anon posts reality of liberal-infested upper education
>xDDDD go back to pole!

kys. College has become worthless and toxic.
>>
>>9959108
>college
>worthless
Dont be so pretencious anon, even if there are a bunch of regressives in college dosent mean that college is worthless
You will never learn advanced phisics for yourself, for example.
>>
>>9959098
You don't have to be a /pol/tard to understand that the situation OP is describing is real
Even the fucking Simpsons have called SJW'ism for their bs, and since a lot of time
Remember that episode when Homer is paying Marge's college and Homer sends her a letter saying "I miss you" and then a proffesor tells Marge "let me deconstruct that, in this text HE is the subject and YOU is the object, he sees you as an object he owns, Marge" or something along those lines, and then Homer gets cucked
Thats a pre 2010 episode if iirc

Give me a break dude
>>
>>9959119
SJW is fated to die.
Dont worry anon, just keep the fight
It makes it die faster
>>
>>9959104
Whats some essential homless-core literature?
>>
>>9959127
In my country they are just starting, we are in the same situation US was in like 2013-4
>>
>>9959049
You stand up for what you believe in, this isn't /adv/ but still. Who cares if they think you're a nazi? What they going to? Bully you? For every insult they throw at you you can throw an insult back that will ruin their entire lives. If you still think you can't deal with the harrasment they'll deal then just write down everything you want to say to them and when you're about to graduate and giving your gay speech you use that as your speech.
>>
>>9959049
>Be in philosophy class

Stopped reading there. The only class you need for that is a library card. Do you really need someone to explain words to you?
>>
>>9959127
Doubt it. They are utterly uncompromising and powerful, and speaking up against them will become more and more of a shameful act.
>>
This is why it probably has to get a whole lot worse before anything is fixed. Whites are in the grips of the post-Christian religion of Equality, and it's still possible for many to sidestep diversity enough to believe it's real and not the joke those of us here know it is. All of these problems begin and end with the jewish problem though ... that's how we got here, and that's what we have to solve first.
>>
>>9959143
>How to commit social suicide 101
>>
File: 1500961399759.png (237KB, 1280x832px) Image search: [Google]
1500961399759.png
237KB, 1280x832px
>>9959136
From what country are you from anon?
Hope you aint from mine.
>>
>>9959152
People taught the same about every powerfull group in history. Why do you think they will be diffenrent? Even if we are in info age and have several things that the people before as didnt, dosent mean that this will change the human nature for one power overtrowing another.
Even in 1984 you can be sure that Oceania wouldent last forever, as the book sometimes makes it feels
>>
>>9959148
They're pretty much history of philosophy classes.
>>
>>9959154
Nah, that's what it'll take for things to change. White people are pious to these beliefs because they think they're moral but a lot of people realize something's wrong and will follow strong men who stand up against it. Plus women don't actually like numale liberals, they want the opposite. It's a good way to test your chops and get some vagina, plus we're right so we should be pushing back.
>>
>>9959049
if you are in a philosophy class and have well thought out, reasoned arguments then just write them in an essay. no one gives a shit what you say in class.

also you're an idiot for thinking that IQ's are still a respected way to discuss intelligence; that 'The Bell Curve' hasn't been thoroughly debunked and; for conflating high crime rates amongst blacks and high crime rate among poor people generally: in countries with no black people crime is disproportionately commited by poor people... it's just that black people tend to be poor in north america.
>>
>>9959156
Chilel
>>
>>9959177
>Nah, that's what it'll take for things to change.

One person can't change people's opinions that easily, no matter how good your arguments are.

>Plus women don't actually like numale liberals

Quickest way to destroy your sexual capital is to be labeled a nazi. It doesn't matter what you say, there'll be some faggot (or a couple of them) that will put you on a blacklist and actively advertise you as a nazi. There's even professor who create such lists and they make sure you never get hired anywhere near them.
>>
>>9959188
Lol, everything you said in your second paragraph is wrong. Criminality and IQ are based on and align with race. That has not been debunked at all. Also, black people in North America are the most prosperous and opportunistic black people to ever walk the earth. Blacks are unintelligent criminals wherever they happen to be. Don't try to lie to people on here, ok? It makes you look bad.
>>
>>9959202
You're trying to scare people. It's about more arguments and there are plenty of ways to embarrass any idiot who tries to call you a notsee.
>>
>>9959049
A fetus is not a person
>>
File: google-chrome14.png (99KB, 495x424px) Image search: [Google]
google-chrome14.png
99KB, 495x424px
>>9959188
Rich black people still commit more crime than white rich people.
>>
>>9959049

>what is meritocracy
>>
>spend a decade in academia
>choose a STEM subject
>never have a political discussion with anyone

It was fine.
>>
>>9959204
>t. middle class white male neet
>>
>>9959119

I don't think not being a white supremacist makes you a crazy SJW. It is clearly /pol/ leaking in this case.
>>
>>9959227
There's nothing wrong with being middle class and white, so don't try to push that like a pejorative, you ungrateful mudblood who has no business living in a white country.
>>
>>9959049
Become Socrates and just scrutinize their views in an open ended way where they can never pin you down to a specific thing.
>>
>>9959227
t. Low class hiv positive negro
>>
Great literature board you guys have here. Some real grade A discussion about literature going on this thread.
>>
>>9959246
Literature can be about anything, hence you can discuss anything.

So fuck off.
>>
But they're right and you're the pleb
>>
>>9959215
Fucking moron, you proved his point as the crime rate still falls with increased income.
>>
>>9959248
lol
>>
>>9959049
What philosophy course is brining up white supremacy this early into the year?
>>
>>9959240
I'm certain I'm whiter than you, but I actually interact with black people. Funny how I was right though, huh?

Let me ask; how are your hopes and dreams coming along anon?
>>
>>9959273
Newsflash, universities have turned into ideological indoctrination centers.
>>
>>9959284
They really haven't.

Why would a professor or any educator waste time asking about this? If it's a 101 course they're no where near the subject matter that this would relate to nor have they even covered the basics of logic and argumentation.

If it's higher than a 101 this is even more ridiculous because now you're into specialized areas of philosophy and again I'll ask the original question, what philosophy course is approaching white nationalism this early on?
>>
>>9959265
Well, yeah, income is a factor for crime obviously. I'm just saying that even after you eliminate that factor, blacks still commit more crime than white people across all incomes.
>>
>>9959294
hint: OP is lying
>>
>>9959298
NANI!?
>>
>>9959265
Dude that looked like even the richest black average murder rate is three times more than white of an equal income and is still more than the lowest white income bracket. That's insane
>>
>>9959294
Bruh, I'm in a german university and the professors won't shut up about how awful trump is, how antifa did nothing wrong and how everyone is a nazi. I was told and have seen plenty of youtube evidence that it's even worse in america.
>>
>>9959049
you could just speak out and word it carefully
I have before, on Colonialism and I wrote a paper once defending Columbus and cortez.

you could have argued that they do have scientific backing, but since you're in a philosophy class argue also that they take the science too far and as the only factor without looking at things from a more complete view
>>
>>9959276
Everything is fine with me, man. You however are a virtue signaling cuck, and that's not something you should be proud of. Defending Africans jews brought to your country and tell you to worship through culture, who rape tens of thousands of your own women every year. You should really look in the mirror and realize what a pathetic tool you are.
>>
File: 1481170719630.jpg (55KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481170719630.jpg
55KB, 258x360px
>>9959305
>youtube evidence
>>
>>9959305
>have seen plenty of youtube evidence that it's even worse in america.

Oh dear.

Do your university a favor and drop out so they don't accidentally hand you a degree. Would be a shame to have you running around blemishing their name.
>>
>>9959265
The homicide rates are still higher for blacks than it is for whites across the board.
>>
>>9959315
>>9959318
>video evidence is not valid anymore
>>
>>9959118
its not worthless, but it is absolutely not worth the time/money investment.

I don't doubt people have learned some valuable things, but doesn't ANYONE honestly feel that for all the years and money they spent, they got a fair value out of their education? I've never met anyone who felt they did
>>
File: 1503708657062.jpg (59KB, 960x928px) Image search: [Google]
1503708657062.jpg
59KB, 960x928px
>>9959326
>youtube videos give me an accurate and unbiased viewpoint
>>
this all just shows you are a beta
>>
>>9959049

maybe just kill yourself
>>
>>9959093
>since I dropped law school

white supremacism, everyone
>>
>>9959188

you're an idiot for using semicolon to separate list items that include comma.
>>
>>9959309
Nah, I just see an entire culture that never had a legitimate chance to defend themselves because their ancestors believes in unity with the world and not ownership of it. I'll bet you enjoy griefing native americans also? It's easy being white and having no real oppression in my ancestry. But to walk around everyday knowing that at least one person you see doesn't like you just because of the color of your skin, and then to remember that your kin were shackled and driven here against their will, it'd be difficult for me to sit and say 'better fight the system by abiding it!'. It's not a kill them with kindness scenario. I'll bet every white youth who panders to the rap industry makes writing that shit worth it. You dismiss them as unintelligent when they're just playing a different game than you.
>>
>>9959214
But he will be in some months
Does time make you more or less of a human being? Are old people more important just because they are older
Kys famalam
Fetus has human chromosomes, and guess what, they call them HUMAN rights not PERSON rights
I'm still pro abortion tho, it will make western civilization collapse earlier
Next step is full amaggedon and then cyberpunk-ish anarcosyndicalism
>>
>>9959191
But chile is supposed to be the last refuge of helicopters and capitalism
>>
The continent of Africa is not a real argument. It was off to a bad start and colonialism exacerbated it's decline.

Why are white people so stupid? Do you guys just swallow everything your Trump cuck god says? Do you ever form your own opinions?
>>
>>9959049
Heh, guys, aren't I /so/ RIGHT about these libtards? Please affirm me, my personal echo chamber, with no sense of irony.

What did you expect to gain out of this post? There's no way to reply with it other than a) circle jerking or b) shit slinging.
>>
>>9959409
You fell for the neolib propaganda, this place is garbage, all politics is corruption paradise, people are just assholes, I really want to leave but Trump will kill me ;_;
>>
>>9959049

You need to hone your verbal ability so you can openly be a shitlord in public and not fear the tidal wave of WOW JUST WOWing that will ensue.
The idea of someone being unable to have a reasonable debate in university because they're terrified of outrage is seriously fucked up.
You let them silence you. They won.
>>
>>9959131
Kerouac, Burroughs, and anything esoteric enough to make most people hesitate
>>
>>9959383
You need to obtain a better understanding of biology, first of all. This is not about skin color. It's not about opportunity either, it's about competency. Blacks are dysfunctional because of their race and how that race evolved. And they're not going to change any time soon. You're pathetic though. Look the self hate you have, these feelings of guilt. Where do you think that came from? Who do you think has conditioned to dislike your own people and not be proud of their endless accomplishments that include 97% of the world's scientific and technological innovation? You've been conditioned to hate yourself because the institutions in your country are controlled by jews who hate you and feel comfortable in securing their power if you're some pitiful loser apologizing for black people's dysfunctional behavior. That's where this comes from, wake the fuck up dude.
>>
>>9959093
My god! What an intellectual you are, tell us more of your exploits, anon, what else did you teach the teacher?
>>
>>9959118
>You will never learn advanced phisics for yourself, for example.
you'll never make it in this world
kys
>>
>>9959440
Upon reflection I realize that it was b8.
>>
>>9959417
Fuck off libtard shitskin dyke cuck. Go back to berkeley
>>
>>9959425
This
You faggots are too used to discuss behind a screen, you need to become articulate irl, you can ALWAYS be right if you become articulate enough, most sjw's are shit at this, they just repeat garbage that sounds nice but get them out of that an they will fall
Schopenhauer has an essay on this
>>
>>9959464
>this is the argumentative prowess of a white nationalist
>>
>>9959225

Underrated
>>
>america thinks africa never had empires
interesting. do americans believe in the dutch east india company, or just american slave trades?
>>
>>9959191
Oh boi, I am your neighboor!
I am from Brazil my hermano
jajajaja
>>
File: love.jpg (87KB, 441x648px) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
87KB, 441x648px
>>9959118
>>9959276
>>9959318
>>9959417
>>9959420
>>9959440
hint: when the purge happens, it won't be based on skin color at all
stay pleb, brainlets
>>
>>9959475

To be honest it is not an easy problem to solve. Becoming articulate in a wide range of topics is pretty challenging and takes a lot of effort and I would say has to be renewed on a routine basis. You have to literally spend all of your time thinking about the shit in which you want to be articulate, which means OP has to spend his days thinking about fucking race. Which basically makes him a tool. You basically have to be so familiar with the patterns of the debate that it more resembles a chess match than a dialogue.
>ok i'll say this, then they will counter with point B, then if they phrase it in this standard way I can spring this, if they err on this clause i can attack here, et cetera

It's fucking absurd and the only reason it's even necessary is because all speech has become politicized and no one is interested anymore in what I would call enlightened debate, or the honest exchange of ideas. Ruined by ideology.

Had OP spoken up he probably would have been embarrassed by his professor for not having mastered the material (the professor is literally paid to do this after all) and his classmates would think he is an asshole. It's a serious problem if the only outcomes for speaking up are victory or humiliation. The actual goal should be learning. Until we have an intellectual environment where that is possible then I have a hard time advising people to speak up because I know it just isn't going to serve them well.
>>
File: crest_1817.png (17KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
crest_1817.png
17KB, 256x256px
>>9959049
Thank god I'm in STEM.

The worst humanities bullshit I had to suffer through (mandatory electives) was a five minute lecture by my German professor in my German class asking if anyone were a holocaust denier before going, "good" when nobody was stupid enough to raise their hand.

She loved to talk about lord of the rings and that is what I remember most about those classes.

I can only imagine how bad my universities' english courses are. I'm required to take one, of course, but I chose workplace communication - something that actually turned out more insightful than I expected, and though my professor was an obvious leftist, he focused entirely on teaching rather than proselytizing his politics. There was even one point where he became a bit flummuxed with a classroom vote on student presentations that very plainly revealed to me just how much race matters in reality:

Our class was 50/50 punjabi vs other races (maybe 35% white). The presentations we had to do in front of the class were off-the-cuff, with no time to prepare. Two groups were primarily white and two entirely punjabi - the first white group gave what was clearly the funniest, most enthusiastic and spirited presentation of the class. My own group (the other predominantly white one) was enthusiastic but kind of boring and not funny - technically competent I would say.

The punjabi groups (we all split along racial lines, surprise surprise) were the most despondant "I don't give a shit about this" reading-from-a-script style of presentation one could imagine. Dry, boring, droning on. One of the two punjabi groups could hardly even speak english with their lilting and weirdly intoned accents that put emphasis on all the wrong parts of an english word - to such a degree that I never figured out what the hell they were even presenting or talking about. It was just a mishmash of lingual garbage directed at us in something akin to bullets from machineguns nests on the western front of WW1.

Each presentation was voted on, and the winning group would get some chocolates. The first punjabi group goes up for vote - all the punjabi's vote for them. So did some of the whites in mine and the other mostly-white group. The second punjabi group - the same. But when it came to voting on the two white groups, not a single punjabi voted in either groups' favor, and they joked about it openly.

The teacher played a "wow those votes are pretty close I'm going to give it to the white group" which though it was the meritable and right thing to do given their performance, humored me to no end seeing someone like him, an espoused leftist, making a distinctly 'racist' decision that probably would've had him in front of a university tribunal/sentenced to the academic gulag for his pursuit of meritocratic fairness, but the punjabi students really didn't care much and the white group shared their chocolates with everyone in the class anyways.

What an important lesson I learned that day.
>>
>>9959439
Donal Trump is my president, the world is literally heating due to evidences which are swept under the rug by all those great progressives you're talking about--not to mention the ungodly amounts of other various pollution, there are more than enough nukes in just my country alone to end the world, the literal endpoint of all systemic advancements being made were not accurately imagined and predicted which is now leading to massive overconsumption of (in the kindest form) semi-renewable resources. I live in a world where someone has a nonsensical amount of wealth because the run a ball somewhere, but hard working civilians get paid a pittance in comparison (all the way up to upper middle class). My vote is as effective as is my opinion; and when my world disregards me and it's literal foundation of the world itself, why should I be thankful just because I am less shafted than others? Especially considering there is literally not one good argument for continuing on the path began by my forefathers which doesn't end with 'find another planet or face self inflicted apocalypse'.
But you want me to be happy because I have AC, running water, and fake friends? Have you ever been homeless? Have you ever gone nearly two years without a home? I'm expected to be thankful for convenience when it's ruining my existence. I'm thankful for self-sustenance, and the fact that the world provides what I need, whether it's convenient or not. I'm not thankful that I as a man will never have a chance at true power and honesty for the world because the world is cornered by men who have long since assured their spot at the too. I am not thankful to be a cuck just because those who reign over me have the same colored skin.
Get a grip on -reality- and not society. Society is not reality, regardless if how established it is.
>>
>>9959119
OP isn't /pol/ because he recognized the kind of discourse that goes on at Universities he's /pol/ because he felt the need to kill a thread on /lit/ in order to reee about it.
>>
WENA NIDO
>>
>>9959439
You are an embarrassment to academia
>>
>>9959514

What are you even complaining about? This is literally the core of millennial identity politics. You got your way and yet you can't stop ruminating over some weird fantasy where you were unfairly persecuted.

A normal, healthy adult mind would just move on from this complete non-issue and yet here you are.
>>
>>9959514
I don't see how his decision was racist though.
>>
>>9959516
I don't think I've ever seen more liberal tropes in one post. You must have just arrived from reddit. You need to familiarize yourself with racial differences and the jewish question. The ideas you're professing are not your own, they've been beaten into your brain. But you're too far gone to warrant any more of my attention so good luck.
>>
>>9959049
This didn't happen, you sperg.
>>
>>9959542
Come with an actual argument if you expect to be taken seriously on here.
>>
>>9959369
>>9959440

I wont even waste my time giving proper anwsers, but I will say two things for both of you, first, kys's
Second, dont try to be funny on me. I dont fall for the fairy tales of neo-nazis and I can tell you that I could teach her a lot about ww2, since she is so ideologicaly blind she ignores reality for her agenda.
Its dumbasses like both of you that actualy let this kind of people grow in unis. To think that me dropping law school is a sign of white nacionalism is ridiculous and to think that by only being a teacher it makes her for some reason smarter then me in all subjects just shows how dumb you are for not understanding teacher-student dinamics.

>>9959454
If you are a genius maybe, but I am amoust sure the rate of geniuses on this site (and on the world) is pretty low. Majority of people need a college education for higher learning, there is no way out of it, unless you are gifted, with are very, very few (and they still go to uni)

Go kill yourselfs, faggots.
>>
>>9959422
Come to Mexico, my negro. For what you wrote it's just as shity as your country(maybe even a little bit worse) but at least we can make each other company.
>>
>>9959554
Let's agree mutually on the last line of your post and walk away laughing at each other in disbelief. Because honestly, I cannot believe that you believe ideologies over what simply is. It's easy to not understand the gravity of certain concepts or things, or events. But rest assured, gravity always conquers.
>>
>>9959521
Wena
>>
>>9959439
Literally just talk to a black person for a while. Better yet, work along side one.
>>
>>9959497
Get away from me
>>
>>9959554
>le reddit meme

Go back to pol you fucking brainwashed tard
>>
>>9959608
I have black friends, they are not compatible with a healthy traditional society. I would help deport them if need be, Africa is a cool continent

(Different guy btw)
>>
>>9959425
>the tidal wave of WOW JUST WOWing
In OP's imaginary story this is literally what he's doing. But he's so much of a cuck he doesn't even voice his shitty /pol/ infographic opinions.
>>
File: 1497305159199.jpg (96KB, 800x682px) Image search: [Google]
1497305159199.jpg
96KB, 800x682px
>>9959098
Academia, perhaps with the exception of hard science (though the environment in which they find themselves is far from uncontaminated) is in absolute shambles. The West is infertile ground for logos, thought, culture. That's absolutely a /lit/ topic.
And further, I'm not convinced /pol/ even really cares about these things.
>>
>>9959621
>healthy traditional society

One of these words is inaccurate.
>>
>>9959580
You are the one working off of an ideology here, friend. I'm simply explaining nature to you.
>>
>>9959624
OP was afraid to speak up because he didn't want to be punished for wrongthink, which is clearly a different role than being part of the thought police.
The equivalence you're drawing strikes me as superficial.
>>
>>9959098
the left-leaning bias of most academic institutions is well documented.
>>
>>9959504
Good post, but I doubt we're going to get through this without casualties in the front line, harsh as that sounds.
>>
>>9959608
Do you understand that ones personal experiences with members of x-group in x-safe environment are not representative of those people as a whole? That's why I'm talking about stats instead of my own personal experiences, because my personal experiences mean jack shit.
>>
>>9959118
What are physics books am I right?
>>
>>9959642
The left leaning bias of reality is well documented.
>>
>>9959642
OY VEY, KULTURAL MARKS HAS BEEN EXPOSED. THE GOYIM KNOW ABOUT GRAMSCI AND MARIO LUIGI AND HOW WE'RE GONNA MAKE YA KIDS GAY THROUGH TELEVISION NOW, OY GEVALT.
>>
>>9959642
No shit. Conservatives are statisically dumber than liberals. Think of any great mind of the last millenia and they were liberal.
>>
>>9959655
Name one single prominent physicist from the last 100 years that was an autodidact
>>
>>9959640
This thread exists because of the OP's incredulity that a majority of people would have opinions different from him.
>>
>>9959609
Shut up, join our glorious shit-hole aliance of undeveloped and ultra corrupt countrys
YOU HAVE NO CHOICE.

>>9959655
Yeah, because every single thing you need to learn in advanced phisics is in books right?
Not like, since the times of old people needed help to be taught, even when they were old.
>>
>>9959673

What?
>>
>>9959645
Or it's perhaps the fact that you don't base your opinions off personal experience that makes you racist and cynical. Stop acting like you have anything beyond your own experience.
>>
>>9959631
Why do accept anything less than equal say over all great world decisions? Are you not a man born of right to this Earth? Or it perhaps you enjoy being literally cucked existentially because it's comfortable?
Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>9959747
Your personal experience is not a microcosm of the world. To understand the big picture you must be able to understand data. You are thinking with your feelings like a women instead of analyzing facts and thinking objectively like a man.
>>
>>9959754
What the fuck are you talking about? Would you like a second chance to make a more coherent statement?
>>
>>9959777
I see a larger picture than you, I assure you, for I do not limit my observations to societal inner workings but their causalities and reactions.

>>9959782
If you don't understand it, then you've already long since failed yourself. A king near death sees his bed not his throne.
>>
>>9959049
Jesus man, I hate biased humanities classes as much as the next, but MUH AFRICA, MUH ABORTION, and MUH JORDAN PETERSON aren't good arguments you're giving.
Go back to /pol/
>>
>>9959803
You are not doing that at all because you aren't even acknowledging the biological basis for that behavior. You are thinking emotionally like a woman and not thinking rationally like a man because you've been trained to think that way. That's where all the cuck memes and numale tropes and hipster faggot concepts come from -- men like you, who refuse to use your brain and do not understand your own self, who you are as a white man. And the bigger picture will continue to elude you until you are able to become more intellectually aware of these things.
>>
>>9959825
Probably because biologically, they realize that ontop of being born with no right to power, they were also born a race "once" enslaved. Please link the physical biological traits explored in your example please.
>>
OP should be permabanned, from all of 4chan. Get this trash off the site.
>>
File: iq_by_country.png (28KB, 1357x800px) Image search: [Google]
iq_by_country.png
28KB, 1357x800px
>>9959863
Blacks aren't your pets. They are violent, low IQ people whose own brothers sold them to jewish slavers like Lehman Brothers who sold them to a tiny percentage of white farmers you likely have no relation to, and now the jewish ancestors of those slavers are guilt tripping you via culture to believe that was your fault because they are more cunning than you and know it will make you into the weak man you are embodying through this conversation.
>>
>>9959899
That's what you base your claims on? The IQ of a disorganized country? Those African tribals hunt, feed, and clothe themselves as well as have a sense of family you couldn't even imagine while jerking it to your sister. They live with their planet, not against it: not conquer it. I strong man loves their mother, a weak man disregards her.
I find it ironic you keep calling me weak though. Good luck with your life man. I'm sure you'll die utterly fulfilled.
>>
Reminder to report and hide shit threads like this that have nothing to do with books and are an excuse for retard newfags to larp.
>>
>>9959919
Neanderthals and Cro Mags were tribal hunter gatherers and had huge cranial capacity, larger than modern man and MUCH larger than blacks
>>
i teach an intro to philosophy class, ama
>>
>>9959919
You should read the Bell Curve then consider suicide. These people are savages who would rape, rob, and murder you the second you stepped foot in their streets. Your attitude is pathetic. You aren't a man, you a feminized child who thinks blacks are your poor little pets because you've been cut off from own heritage and identity. You aren't allowed to look up to your own people so you worship 65 IQ Africans. That is beyond sad, especially since you have no awareness of why you think the way you do. Grow up.
>>
>>9959949
At community college with a master's?
>>
>>9959950
BUGS... EASY ON THE /POL/LARPING
>>
>>9959955
uni with masters, adjunct
>>
>>9959949
is it all libs in your class, too?
>>
>>9959950
Lmao I live near slums, I walk through slums--and I dress nice when I do. I go to school, and I work in a slum to pay for it. I'm honest to them, they're honest to me. Perhaps one of those biological traits you talk about is that they have a better sense of smell for fear. They know when someone feels unsafe near them. And they know why. And they aren't afraid to fuck with you about it. Then when you prove them right, they aren't afraid to get rightfully mad about it. Racist fuck.
>>
File: nice livejournal geek.png (9KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
nice livejournal geek.png
9KB, 500x500px
>>
>>9959990
I'm down south, but yes. I realized quickly right wing and conservative students don't say anything, cos they get shamed into silence by profs and by other students, so I encourage them by defending their positions and giving libs a hard time. For instance, I ask them

1. do you agree that the criterion for moral sex is consent between adults?
>yes.
2. What's wrong with fucking your grandfather?
>I guess nothing
3. If your kids, after they're 18 tell you they want to start fucking eachother, but they're open to reasons why they shouldn't, what would you say?

That gets them riled up, and I get some laughs from /ourguys/
>>
>>9959049
Talk to a black person. Like really talk to a black person. You will see what youve learned on the internet is purely defamations of character. A persons skin color has nothing to do with who they are. Their environment does. Ghetto people are ghetto because they are poor. The reasons they are poor are the reasons they act savagely. But not all black people live in the hood just as not all white people shoot up schools...well besides you
>>
>>9960015
thanks man
>>
>>9959091
do neither: become an entrepeneur
or go to college for something other than a humanities degree
>>
>>9959899
You don't even know the difference between ancestors and descendants, so I'm pretty sure you have no business on a literature board and should fuck off back to /pol/.
>>
>>9960017
have you been able to redpill any students? what about your colleagues?
>>
one of my philosophy professors actually made a holocaust joke in class and got away with it
>>
>>9960009
Slums? What are you from Brazil? You belong there, though. You're a traitor to your race and we'll all be better off when your delusions about blacks run their natural course or you genetic dead ends don't make it. Whites need to cull the herd and you are the weak.
>>
>>9959425
kek some of you guys are so naive
attempting to go agains the echochamber could ruin your college life
People in my university have several times used anonymous and non-anonymous platforms to expose people who go against their groupthink by calling them racist, transphobic or whatever. Some even went as far as sending letters to employers of said students/professors and requesting they lose their jobs
>>
>>9960038
I soften them up a bit. I tell them they don't know any of the theories about justice, nor how flimsy they all are, so they should second guess themselves when they demand that this or that change in the name of justice.

Often times they're not even aware of any theory of justice, so merely asking why do they think something is just is enough to soften them up. I had a friend who finished her PhD in feminist crap, and I asked her why oppression is wrong. I said, we all begin our ethics classes with some harsh questions, such as "why is killing babies wrong," as a way of getting students to think about the theory they'd need to justify a position on it, and how they can't rely merely oh their feelings...and she, I shit you not, said she hadn't thought about it. Then she got defensive and started crying about how some people don't think what she does is philosophy. I told her in all honesty it might not be, since she's not operating on the level of theory, that she takes the philosophy part for granted and is basically a special interest group lobbyist...in that she's working not on behalf of truth, but on behalf of the interests of some group. Were she to have done philosophy, she would have had SOMETHING to say about why the fucking thing she's trying to change is wrong.

We haven't spoken since.
>>
>>9960055
You guys are ridiculous.
>>
>>9960074
Probably better off without her. Do you ever give them a theory of justice, or do you just tear theirs down?
>>
>>9960100
I go through the popular ones, and show the problems with each. I also try to make religion appealing, though I am an atheist and staunch Nietzschean.
>>
>>9960118
Do you like teaching this stuff? I mean how many times can you really teach Intro to Philosophy?
>>
>>9960081
That guy does not realize it is only by his logic that their wrath is incurred, not vice-versa; and it blows my mind.
>>
>>9959049
>IQ
IQ is merely correlative with race, it has more to do with culture and education, and that's if you give credence to the concept of IQ at all.
>Bell Curve
Thoroughly debunked
>The entire continent of Africa
What, the continent which Europeans and Africans alike fucked up for centuries? Surprise, it's underdeveloped.
>Statistics
Statistics which reflect the much more likely conclusion that poverty contributes to high crime rates and inferior education and employment outcomes.
tl;dr race is a social construct, culture is a more accurate heuristic if you're interested in generalizing vast swathes of people.

I hate the discourse of identity politics and the liberal lean of universities as well, but consider that what you're doing is primarily intellectual posturing - precisely what "SJWs" do - rather than argument. Question yourself and your beliefs at every turn.
>>
>>9959899
Can you imagine the work that went into making and accurately sourcing this image, as I'm sure that's what happened? Representative samples of literally every country in the world were taken: America itself is fuckhuge, can you imagine doing every country in Africa? All those teeny little islands off of South America, everywhere in east Asia, the man hours to create this must be astonishing. Also it's rather interesting that no country on earth has an average IQ between 101 and 105
>>
>>9959383
everyone was a slave at one point in history. this is such a stupid argument. I bet you believe in the 'epigenetics of slavery'

also
>their ancestors believe in the unity of the world and not ownership of it
>>
>>9960203
t. one of OP's classmates
>>
>>9960203
>Thoroughly debunked

What's the best debunking of it you've seen? Everything I've seen that claims to be wholesale against it is flawed and reaches heavily. I don't agree with all of its conclusions, and do believe that human intelligence is more flexible than what it claims, but what it argues isn't unreasonable at all.
>>
>>9959091
dog learning sports is easy, look up rules on wiki watch games once a week or every 2. You will be Trade boy in no time. If all else false "hey Jim hows the family hhaaha yeah man women they are such women hey oh" boom you are now a trades mans mans congrats on learning to socialize.
>>
>>9959091
Start browsing /fit/ live the /fitlit/ life.
Never look back.
>>
>>9959119
i remember that episode homer invents grunge
>>
>>9960206
But it's racist.... don't you see???
>>
File: workout.png (84KB, 1289x589px) Image search: [Google]
workout.png
84KB, 1289x589px
>>9960259
>tfw just got back from the gym

gonna browse the chans, maybe read some more about computer networking, and then go to bed with dune
>>
>>9959341
So you are always there when shit goes down to see it woth your own eyes fucktard
>>
I regret studying philosophy in college. I learned most of what I know by going to the library every night and reading for several hours. Lectures often consisted of a distracted professor wearily sparring with the autistic kid in the front row who wore his hoody with the hood raised every fucking class.
>>
>>9959049
Just shut up. Its not going to necessarily stop after college. There are just some Noble Lies that you shouldn't bring up in polite conversation. It's kind of like growing out of being that insufferable atheist that wants to debate everyone.
>>
>>9959049
>some teachers suck (e.g., the one I have)
>some teachers are cool (e.g., JP)
>some students suck (e.g., my classmates in that unit)
>some students don't suck (e.g., me)
Fixed it for you, anon. Now it's based in reality.
>>
>>9960203
Alright, you managed to make me mad. I don't even know if this is a shitpost or not.
Things aren't functions of one variable only. For instance, IQ or crime statistics that you talk about, can be viewed as functions of various things, like income or race.
>Statistics which reflect the much more likely conclusion that poverty contributes to high crime rates and inferior education and employment outcomes.
In fact, crime is more correlated with race than income, so if anything you single-variable brainlet should conclude "poor people seem to commit more crime because they are black" and not the reverse. Fortunately non-brainlets have devised devilish methods for these problem of multivariable analysis. Like separating the variables, as done in >>9959215 for instance (of course the variables here are related).
>IQ is merely correlative with race, it has more to do with culture and education
No, IQ is mostly inherited. Only small variations can come form "education".
>What, the continent which Europeans and Africans alike fucked up for centuries? Surprise, it's underdeveloped.
Saying that Africans fucked it up is not really a good argument here. Also with the exception of Cape and Orange colonies, Europeans were present as a force on the continent for less than a century, so not "centuries".
>>
>>9959093
[muffled US anthem in the distance]
>>
>>9959049
Nice literature related post, faggot.
>>
File: burger.jpg (40KB, 600x514px) Image search: [Google]
burger.jpg
40KB, 600x514px
>>9959093
>These libtards are so retards that they defend gov's with make sex slave of women just to shit talk about US
>>
>>9959049
really really glad I decided to take physics instead now desu
>>
>>9960018
Good post.
>>
>>9959514
>What an important lesson I learned that day.
What was it? I bet you can't even put it to words.
>>
>>9959673
https://vocaroo.com/i/s18RebPtkwKs
>>
Not sure if you're still following the thread OP but I'd like you to know that it's bad form to inb4 as OP.
>>
>>9959049
skip the classes, study meaningfully in your own time and hand in well reasoned analyses reflective of your own views, the professor probably won't care what you think so long as you can critically express yourself
>>
>>9959899
Or I just believe that they are people, and I'm not fighting battles for them because I feel sorry for them but because anyone who thinks like you is much less of a person than them, and you deserve to know it.
>>
This is why you go to a Christian University anon
>>
>>9961929
Why is it okay for you to decide who a subhuman is? What if two people commonly deemed subhumans subhumanize each other (Indians and Pakis for example)?
>>
File: IMG_0050.jpg (127KB, 750x741px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0050.jpg
127KB, 750x741px
>>9959093
>These libtards are so retards that they defend gov's with make sex slave of women just to shit talk about US
>>
>>9961929
This anon is correct
Irrational hatred of an entire race because you dislike how they present them self in western media just means that person is a piece of shit. Especially if the underlying goal of their argument is to establish some sort of superiority from their basement over millions of other people... (mlk jr has done more for humanity than you or any one you know ever will, worthless ass white boy) so fucking pathetic, trying to make up for the torment That was their adolescence. The only thing worse then le sjw numale cuck faglords are people such as anon.
>>
>>9959093
>and then the entire class stood up and clapped
>>
>>9961964
Consider the following question:

what would make hatred of an entire race rational?

- Is living in a basement relevant?
- Is it impossible to rank races in relation to some kind of criterion (height, average weight, iq, etc)
- Is the only explanation for racist views psychological? Is it impossible for rational racism to exist?
- y u libcucks sperg out and lose their composure the second race is touched upon?
>>
>>9961938
>Why is it okay for you to decide who a subhuman is?

Holy fuck you are a walking pit of self indulged, racist as fuck irony.
>>
>>9962023
Not everything is black and white anon :^)
You'll learn this one day when you rise above the petty squabbles of working class society...
>>
>>9962034
I don't think you understood me. You said that people who think like the person you replied to (that wasn't me) are less "person" than the ones they're judging. I was asking if you extend that train of thought to non-western cultures. The reason I was asking is because a lot of non-western and non-white cultures hate each other for extremely stupid tribal reasons and I was wondering if you consider them less human than... idk... I guess you.
>>
Baiting people on 4chan now means posting reasonable opinions.
>>
>>9962166
>>9962166
Lessons from Punk Music:
Use Swastikas to shock
End up with real Nazis

Want to bait?
Suggest a woman once wrote a good book.
+1 lel
+1 libtard
+1 faggot
+1 downvote
>>
>>9959215
Can't this be explained by the fact that black people are still behind the curve relative to white people?

What you're saying doesn't prove black people are genetically disposed to higher rates of criminality (which is what I assume you're implying) it just means that they're still lagging behind whites across the board, probably since they've been oppressed for the last 250 years?
>>
>>9962206
Good job. Always blame someone else. If you're genetically predisposed to be an alcoholic just blame manufacturers or the government for allowing alcohol to exist. Don't ever take responsibility for your actions. I don't fucking care if there is a gene that makes black people more prone to criminality, they're the ones pulling the trigger.
>>
>>9962219
Do you take responsibility for being a retard?
>>
>>9962223
Yes. I take more responsibility than I should. I constantly feel the need to repent and serve others to make myself not feel like a monster. I don't feel good about my racism and I certainly don't think anyone is inherently superior for their skin. I don't hate black people for their black skin but years of oppression shouldn't give an entire color of people an "innocent baby conditioned by their conditioning" card.
>>
>>9962164
No, nobody is less human than me. But ideologies may be ranked, and I believe theirs is more harmful than good. Hence my remark.
>>
>>9962243
So you acknowledge that you're a retard because of your environment and history, continue to be a retard, and then feel bad about it?

Well, as long as you feel really bad about it.
>>
>>9959049
Regardless of your beliefs you are a faggot for not standing up for them, and for yourself. Why not just go die quietly in your room and leave this earth, if you aren't going to engage with it?
>>
>>9962256
You are pure integrity.
>>
>>9962219
I wasn't actually arguing for blacks being genetically disposed to criminal behavior, in fact the opposite
>>
>>9962277
Actually miscegenated integrity.
>>
>>9961245
What the fuck are you talking about? You don't inherit your genes from every existing member of your race. You inherit them from your parents. You can't infer causality from your batshit intuitions you got from looking at pretty graphs on the internet. You need to look at studies that eliminate group differences that might confuse the causal links. This isn't literature related you retarded cunt. Fucking leave.
>>
>>9962313
i learnd it in biology class when we mapd the human gnome with that jello stuff
>>
>>9959131
Any variety of 'mysticism' can be made to serve the homeless agenda.
>>
>>9959131
sermon on the mount
>>
>>9962281
I know that. You are arguing that it had something to do with their historic oppression. I was arguing that everything has an influence on criminality but every individual is accountable. I was friends with two black brothers growing up. We all sold weed but one of the brothers killed someone over a half pound of weed. 400 dollars. The other brother sells art out of a van that's parked in the "patio" section of a concert venue. Identical twins. Same genetic dispositions. Very similar cultural pressures.
>>
>>9959131
You Can't Win by Jack Black and The Road by Jack London. Always bet on Jacks.
>>
>>9960203
>tl;dr race is a social construct, culture is a more accurate heuristic if you're interested in generalizing vast swathes of people.
i've been triggered
you're in for a rude awakening, boy
>>
>>9959119
Epic Simpsons reference is Epic
>>
>>9959215
White people have herd immunity against the disease of poverty.

I really, really want someone to apply immunology methodology to criminology data and shut this stupid line of reasoning down once and for all. Even rich black people commit more violent crime for the same reasons that corruption is higher in third world countries.

BTW Trump's election shows that we're sliding. And its white people's fault.
>>
>>9959049
Every day.

I teach astronomy labs and a student said she came to learn the "other half of astrology". Learning how to tactfully let people have it is a skill it's a shame we have to learn.
>>
>>9959119
>zombie simpsons reference
Could you fucking not?
>>
>>9959049
i'm pretty sure the prof was asking ironically and you are just a weak faggot
if you can't, like a completely normal person, simply state that the relative development levels of europe, asia, and africa would give somebody with no other information an "argument" (which is all that was asked for) about the abilities of their natives and then perhaps go on and say that simply dismissing arguments out of hand is very poor philosophical practice, that is, being really calm and polite just pointing something out, not holding to it as a belief necessarily, you'll find that people will be on your side as a reasonable man
another problem you may have is just going to a shit university
>>
File: 1503517163731.jpg (774KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503517163731.jpg
774KB, 1080x1080px
>>9959188
blacks commit more crime than whites even when comparing the same income bracket

in fact because the disparity is so great (blacks commit way more crimes on average per capita) you see blacks wealthier than whites with significantly higher rates of criminality

muh environment is not an argument

you see blacks adopted and raised by affluent white families, they consistently score lower on IQ tests, the correlation is real
>>
>>9962493
Learn to write if you're going to try and criticize others. Your paragraph gave me a headache.
>>
File: pol irl3.png (39KB, 1056x869px) Image search: [Google]
pol irl3.png
39KB, 1056x869px
stop the /pol/larping ,I don't wanna talk about race on a fucking literature board
>>
>>9962516
See >>9962452
Also cute chick icons just make think you're even uglier and more socially marginalized than I otherwise would.
>>
>>9962452
>for the same reasons that corruption is higher in third world countries.
And that reason is what? Genetics?
>>
>>9962516
The test scores for the highest income black neighborhood in California somewhere iirc were also lower than the poorest white neighborhood in West Virginia. In other words, environment makes little difference in determining racial outcomes, and blacks are generally just biologically incapable of high achievement.
>>
>>9962354
>I was arguing that everything has an influence on criminality but every individual is accountable
>Arrest/use/dealing statistics: whites deal and use more but are arrested less
>Means-tested stats show blacks get 20% longer sentences for the same crimes under similar circumstances
Whether you think the problem is the cops, courts, or lawyers, there's clearly a disparity based principally on race
>>
>>9962532
African countries that weren't colonized are worse off than those that were. Those that were are worse off post Apartheid. You on the wrong side of history.
>>
>>9959049
This is why I'm not going to finish my degree until the university bubble pops in a few years.
In the next couple years, I suspect we might see a university capitalize on the current dearth of explicitly conservative/right-wing higher education options.

If a single well-respected university can create a huge news-worthy controversy by rebranding, it would triple its number of applicants the following semester. It's a winning strategy for any big university in serious financial straits. It would be hard to fire Marxist sympathizers with tenure, but there are loopholes.
>>
>>9962536
The lack of money/connections of wealthier people/countries means more skirting of the rules and less oversight. People do what they can get away with, when they have a need; if you have the money, they buy out of that risk.

This is literally the principle behind why 4chan exists (but applied to speech instead of money). If you have the social clout, you post your shitty opinions on Facebook where your general attractiveness offsets your dumbassery. Since we don't, we go someplace with less oversight and rules where our risk is commensutarely reduced.
>>
>>9962541
The problem is blacks. White cops, the white legal system, etc., is overwhelmed having to deal with this alien presence of criminality in our cities. Blacks are dysfunctional and that's not anyone else's fault, it's just reality.
>>
>>9962547
>African countries that weren't colonized are worse off than those that were.
>The countries with institutional connections to wealthy nations have a higher GDP
You don't fucking say. But the ones closest to their colonizers (i.e., the ones who were able to get large loans for development juuuust before the world economy partially collapsed mid-late 20th century) are worse off than the ones that cut ties more expeditiously, especially when you look at metrics aside from simple income/wealth.
>>
>>9962541
You're implying that the blacks that are incarcerated are just selling drugs? Those numbers are fucking abysmal. I used to think prisons were full of pot dealers but that's not the full case. They might be drug dealers but they generally go away for violent crime. I thought that there were all kinds of private prisons all over the country and they just wanted to fill them to make a tidy profit but the more I look into it it seems >>9962568 is right.
>>
>>9962568
Yo what are you talking about. Black people aren't an alien presence, not to the country in general, with most black families tracing not only their presence in America but even their actual citizenship farther back than the descendents of late 19th/early 20th century European immigrants; nor to the justice system, whose current form was in part crafted to subjugate black people. America has a problem with black criminality because its institutions were designed to over-recognize criminality in general and then ignore or downplay white criminality (which yet still makes up the absolute bulk of American criminality).

Man take your pasty ass back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>9962599
>You're implying that the blacks that are incarcerated are just selling drugs?
No, it was simply an example. The disparity in how extant criminality is treated extends beyond the drug trade. America is over-policed and over-litigated in general, but blacks more so.
>>
>>9962606
There's no such thing as white criminality and I've never posted on pol. You don't belong here, yo, just as blacks don't belong in America. You were brought here from a dysfunctional continent by jewish slavers and you remain dysfunctional, partly because you cannot take responsibility for the fact that the ills of your community are your own fault and not everyone else's.
>>
>>9962606
>institutions designed to over-recognize criminality in general and then ignore or downplay white criminality
That's more retarded than the Jews being behind everything. There isn't some shadowy group of people making Rube Goldberg institutions to incarcerate black people. You guys just need to stop killing each other over shoes, sunglasses, and disrespeck.
>>
>>9959118
exact sciences are the most unharmed fields of study in college,there is no way the liberal agenda can be distributed through mathematics,not that identity politics people know any math to begin with.
>>
>>9959330
>what is a scholarship
>what is financial aid
I'll take poor and smart for 200 alex
>>
>>9959439
you realize that when you control for parental education and income, the learning gap between black and white children vanishes. your argument is basically "white culture is more advanced therefore white people are more advanced." it doesn't follow from the evidence.
>>
>>9959049
Nice sperging
>>
>>9962562
But why don't they have money and connections as you say?
>>
>>9962716
FALSE
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
>>
>Be in philosophy class
>inb4 meme degree

In my country, anyone that goes through university education has to take a mandatory philosophy class in first semester. More like history of philosophy though, there were like three debates the whole semester (all ruined by the same two autists). Also an easy A.
>>
>>9962761
obviously because they were oppressed?

and why were they susceptible to exploitation? because they were oppressed before that too

and before that

and before that

all the way back to the primordial soup when the paler single celled organisms bullied and took advantage of their darker cousins
>>
>>9962779
>all the way back to the primordial soup when the paler single celled organisms bullied and took advantage of their darker cousins
Doesn't it stand to reason those amoebas were inferior if they were bested by other better adapted ones?
>>
>>9959093
you're a fucking faggot dude jesus
>>
>>9962802
no all amoebas are equal it's just when the singularity progenitor of the universe burst white sub atomic particles stole all the best quarks and bosons the very micron in which that time began as per their nefarious nature giving them and their eventual molecules an unfair advantage
>>
>>9959049
>How do I make it through a semester of this without being labeled a nazi?

Pretty easy, don't be autistic and just play along with it
>>
>>9959091
Go to trade school. It's not for socializing anyways. Just keep your head down and come out with some skills
>>
>>9962626
I don't think there's a true statement in this post.

>>9962645
>There isn't some shadowy group of people making Rube Goldberg institutions to incarcerate black people
Of course not. Nixon sufficed for a good 50%+ of it. The rest was just politicians recognizing how easy it is to control people who are fearful, ratcheting up the perception of crime, and then increasing visible anti-"crime" measures (the most insidious being the creep of long jail sentences) that generally didn't affect their constituency. Like most of society's ills, it's not a conspiracy; just a bunch of overambitious dickheads looking out for number one the best way they know how: grinding the easiest targets under their boots.
>>
>>9962767
Doesn't the wikipedia article itself talk about how the people involved with that study downplay its significance specifically because idiots keep trying to use it for nefarious purposes when 1) there were methodological issues with the study itself, and 2) taking uncorroborated studies as gospel is the exact opposite of how science works?

Oh, also
>The true causes of racial-group differences in IQ, or in any other characteristic, are likely to be too complex to be captured by locating them on a single hereditarianism-environmentalism dimension.
>>
what the fuck happened to this board
>>
>>9963101
Are you a character from Black Dynamite by chance?
>>
File: CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
>>9963119
>>The true causes of racial-group differences in IQ, or in any other characteristic, are likely to be too complex to be captured by locating them on a single hereditarianism-environmentalism dimension.

WHAT OTHER DIMENSION OF HUMAN CHARACTERISTIC EXIST YOU FFFFFF
>>
>>9959049
lel america sucks!

i could never imagine such a scenario in germany!
>>
>>9963101
How do delusional people like yourself explain why blacks commit disproportionate crime everywhere they go and why they are less capable of attaining of higher achievement? Have you ever looked at global intelligence tests and other data that seems to show they are cognitively deficient compared to other groups and have poor impulse control, or do you just plug your ears and repeat to yourself that all of these trends are the fault of everyone else and not their own? It seems to me that you are living in a fake reality and are unable to sort out the obvious cognitive dissonance that arises from the preconceived notions that have been taught to you out of post 60s anti-racist dogma.
>>
>>9963119
>Doesn't the wikipedia article itself talk about how the people involved with that study downplay its significance
Because it's taboo. Facts are taboo. Do you think scientific studies are completely pure and not subject to popular politics? Just look at stem cell research, or geo-engineering. You'd be crucified for mentioning the latter not too long ago, but now that we're nearing the point of no return it's becoming acceptable to discuss.

If a hypothetical study objectively proved racists correct, it'd be career suicide to publish it. Don't pretend like that isn't exactly what's happening in academia today.
>>
>>9963155
All you have to do is point to somewhere like Haiti. They've been a free and sovereign almost entirely black state for about as long as America's existed....and they literally cook and eat mud pies to survive in a country entirely engulfed by squalor and poverty. Who's to blame for Haiti, I wonder?
>>
Hey Abbot, How long does it take a group of sad bachelor frogs to fall for national socialism?

Well, gee, I dunno Costello, but I sure do wish they'd get around to their final solution so we could be over with it.

You all know that Chinese bachelor frogs make the same arguments about genetic superiority, IQ and slutty women, right?
>>
>>9959049

>be right-wing and redpilled
>shitpost all day about the necessity of truth and turning around the catastrophic developments in the humanities
>be given perfect opportunity to put action behind my thought
>be coward
>do nothing
>shitpost about it on /lit/

Fix'd it for you.
>>
>>9959305
Depends, where in America and which university. In my opinion, if you aren't in a field like maths, physics or chemistry (even there you will at the university level have to research and organize your education partly on your own) you will absolutey need to upgrade and optimize your curriculum yourself. The staff thought at university makes you a mediocre bugman, since everybody is going to college these days you have to expect that the quality is rather limited. I for my part don't think lectures are worth it at all; get the books from the best people in the subject and scoure better than all those who woreship the profs bad reiterations of, what the books say. I don't know, which universtiy you are at, but if the lecturer/Prof refuse to teach the subjects at hand their quality can't be that good. If I were you i would seriously think about changing into another better university or push a formal complain against incompetent and/or unwilling lecturer/Prof.
>>
>>9959439
>DA JOOZ

Opinion thrown straight in the garbage where it belongs, are you fucking serious?
>>
>>9959315
He wasn't looking at people talking about how bad things are, but at the actual lectures from universitys with online courses.
>>
>>9962219
It'll always be something with them.

I read an article about this recently where the tests showed that hispanics scored lower but it doesnt matter because IQ tests favor traits that are seen as useful in our culture. A K A THE TESS WAS RAYCISS MUHFUGGA
>>
>>9963155
I looked at global intelligence data. Said the Chinese were the smartest. Whitey, you dumb.
>>
>>9963292
>not even trying to from an argument
It's rather disgusting, how intellectualy dishonest your tactics are.
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (52KB, 1000x964px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
52KB, 1000x964px
>>9959899
>tw when your African immigrant father and mother are both working six figure jobs, your sister is in medical school and you're completing your Masters in Genetics

Loving every laugh
>>
>>9963155
Yet you always overlook the Chinese. White society has been successful now because whites fall in the middle of the genetic lottery.

Chinese - intelligent, but weak / Whites - mid-level intelligence, mid-level strength / Blacks - low intelligence, but strong

Age of computers, now, intelligence all that counts. Days are numbered, whitey. Go ahead, spend them holding down the blacks who are destined to fail anyway.
>>
>>9963292
You must be stupid or jewish to be taken that aback by the jewish question. The smartest whites around know about this problem now, so your awkward "omgruseryuz" act will only get you laughed at around here now. You just in from reddit or something?
>>
>>9963280
this
>>
>>9963309
Agreed. According to intelligent tests, Asians are slightly more intelligent, and blacks are far less intelligent. Thanks for seeing some reason.
>>
>>9963331
I've lived in China and you don't know what you're talking about. Chinese are ant people who have have IQs but are incapable of any creative application of it. Whites are responsible for nearly all innovation. And you sound like a bitter anti-white mud person who has no business complaining while squatting in a white society as you are now.
>>
>>9963347
Slightly? Why don't you look at the data, dipshit?
>>
If you're looking for a thorough debunking of race-denialist talking points on race and socioeconomic status, check out this site:
http://thealternativehypothesis.org/
Pretty much covers every argument you've ever made or encountered. Cites peer-reviewed literature but contains much of its own statistical analysis that you can verify yourself.
>>
>>9963309
>P1. White contries aren't at the top of some iq tests
>P2. China is at the top (in some IQ tests)
>C1. White people are dumb
Even if we accept your premises, it's a non sequitur. I guess it's fair to assume the
P.3 every country not at the top of list is dumb
wouldn't be excepted by any rational person.
>>
>>9963353
Squak away, faggot, but your days are numbered. While you were teaching English illegally in China because you're unemployable back home, did you ever hear the story of the ants and the two monkeys. The two monkeys were so busy pissing on each other that in they totally missed the fact that they were covered with ants. Two monkeys soon nothing more than ant food.
>>
>>9963119
>Doesn't the wikipedia article itself talk about how the people involved with that study downplay its significance
Why do you morons think this is relevant? It doesn't matter what the authors say about about their studies. You can read them yourself and reason its implications. I don't care what authority X says. I care what the data says.
>>
>>9963322
>tw when you an affirmative action spoiled moron and so are your sister and parents
>>
Now who is ignoring the data? What happened to all the IQ shilling, huh? You all are as stupid as the blacks. Face facts.
>>
>>9963378
What data are you talking about
>>
>>9963356
Where is the data?
>>
>>9959049
>be at tsinghua
>prof says we chinese are the smartest
>no one bats an eye
>40 years later
>watch american blacks and white spit on each other
>just like that scene in invisible man
>dumb white boy thinks a scholarship to hengyang caucasian college worth getting pissed on by the superior race
>>
>>9963384
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-east-asian-exception-to-socio-economic-iq-influences/

http://xw.qq.com/health/20150521021762

https://m.sohu.com/n/420213667/?pvid=000115_3w_a

go ahead, claim it's jewish media.
>>
enjoy your extinction white cucks
>>
>>9963421
I read the first article and I'm confused what your point is about it. The fact that socioeconomic status alone doesn't explain East Asian IQ is something race realists would agree with.
>>
>>9963421
>http://xw.qq.com/health/20150521021762
>average IQ of USA: 100
>average IQ of China: 105
>average IQ of Africa: 70
Agreed.
>>
>>9963421
No actual studies, but articles. Bring the actual studies.
>>
>>9963437
what do you think will happen when a billion Chinese achieve economic prosperity?
>>
The Chinese don't actually have an IQ of 105 that's bullshit and here is why:
https://www.uea.ac.uk/documents/3154295/7054672/Honesty+paper/41fecf09-235e-45c1-afc2-b872ea0ac882
>>
>>9963440
此外,美国心理学协会去年进行的一次最新调查显示,通过对全球人种的智商(IQ)测试对比发现,各人种的智商值存在差异,最大相差50%,东亚人比美国白人和黑人都要高。

通过核磁共振研究显示,大脑容量与IQ值之间的系数比约为零点四零,容量大的大脑拥有更多的神经细胞和神经联机,处理信息的速度更快。

also studies conducted by white anericans who downplay the results or throw out some tests as "outside the experimental mean"
>>
>>9963454
I think the Chinese will have a large and powerful economy in terms of GDP (eventually the highest in the world) but will continue to trail behind Western Europeans in GDP per capita and scientific innovation, as has been the case the past ~700 years.

Still not sure what your point is. Are you arguing that East Asians are "superior" or something? Not really a debate I'm interested in since I don't view things that way. I will say that I value the cultural and scientific values of Western Europeans over the Chinese though.
>>
wasp lies
>>
>>9963464
I agree. Some tests conducted by white Americans are inaccurate. However, if the images in the document are correct (since I can't speak Chinese), those numbers are the correct ones.
>>
those days of scientific progress by the west are over. what was the last thing you all invented? the iphone? where do they even invent shit in the west anymore? whole nation either reading poetry or complaining on the internet about the goddamn africans and mexicans getting into our universities. Face it, the enlightenment ended in the west. All done. Bye bye. China's time is now.
>>
>>9963479
>wasp lies
We're still waiting for the argument.
>>
>>9963492
Based China innovating in building quality, air quality, and factory density! Keep 'em cucked, China!
>>
File: 1470854461360.png (580KB, 1917x973px) Image search: [Google]
1470854461360.png
580KB, 1917x973px
THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A LITERATURE BOARD

WHEN DID THIS BECOME /POL/

JUST LET ME READ MY BOOKS
>>
>>9963371
>companies hiring diversity hires for anything more than low or low-middle jobs to fill the diversity quota while still having proper candidates in the higher ranking positions
>>
>>9963492
The rare Chinese nationalist poster ... hm. The west continues to be incredibly inventive, while the Chinese continue to be less so and rely heavily on the theft of western innovation. Whites don't leave the west to work in China and to study in Chinese universities, Wang.
>>
>>9963507
economic progress takes time, china is catching up after you fucks and your imperial legacy. England, the USA and every other developed nation went through the same stage of development. read some fucking history, idiot.
>>
>>9963514
>LET ME READ MY BOOKS

So get off 4chan then lol like what the hell are you talking about.
>>
>>9963492
You're 15 years old or mentally retarded. You know nothing.
>>
more and more do. the way you all talk about your shitty universities (this thread many times suggests skipping university entirely), we'll only get more. but your pathetic low-iq brains can't even handle simple picture processing and so get stuck stuttering through our superior langauge
>>
>>9963514
Start a thread about Ezra Pound my brown friend with epikanthus medialis.
>>
>>9959422
Are you from Santiago?
>>
>>9963522
Yeah, they did go through that stage of development. About a hundred years ago lol.
>>
>>9960373
>read some more about computer networking

why?
>>
significant according to whom? for all you dipshits yell about looking at facts and making sure it's not from "biased" media, you sure are blind to your own bullshit.

I'll tell you who is not significant in China: foucault, fanon, bell hooks, any other one of those "significant people" you all seem to talk so fucking much about

and who believes in the great man theory of history anyway? not the way science actually progresses, especially in the computer age
>>
Remember when we talked about books here? Those were the days.
>>
>>9963492
When the west ends this will also be the end of China like Spengler predicted. The Chinese can only copy and sell us shitty products with the help of (((middleman/merchants))) and get high quality products they can't produce in exchange (not to mention their spying and other stuff).
>>
the us try 60 years ago. And about 100 years ago china was suffering from imperial bullying by the British and the Japanese. But lesson learned. We don't wallow in our miseries like a bunch of frogs on the internet
>>
>>9963562
youre delusional and ignoring the actual facts. just like an sjw you refuse to look at hard data and stick to your bullshit narratives
>>
>>9963553
>significant according to whom?
Read the book. It's based on number of mentions and references of other scientists in their respect fields. And before you nitpick the accuracy of this method - keep in mind it's better than anything you could provide. It's imperfect but it closely matches what any reasonable person could ascertain, which is that the west has completely dominated the east in scientific achievement before and after the dark ages.
>>
>>9963522
People are not the same, guy. Why would you expect the Chinese to be able to attain the same degree of accomplishment as Europeans? As I said in an earlier post, I've lived in China and can tell you that they are incapable of that level of achievement on their own. The Chinese are not innovative people because they have a strict social hierarchy that has evolved over centuries that stunts out of the box thinking entirely. Their ability to score high on rote learning tests does not translate to an ability to innovate, and the vast majority of China's advanced technology has been lifted from the west. They are also extremely corrupt which causes shit there to fail and not function properly on the reg. Chinese people, and east Asians in general, believe the smartest person in the room is the oldest. They are not creative people. They will thus not create innovative technology on par with previous and current western advancements, at least not on their own.
>>
>>9963578
says the unemployable cuck who came to china because he had no where else to go and heard guys who can't get pussy in the west can score in china.

how much did you learn about chinese society if you didn't even learn chinese?

all you us-cucks are the same. too stupid to learn Chinese and think that living a few years as an dancing white monkey in an english school means you know everything about China.
>>
>>9963543
lol pwned!!!!!!!!
>>
>>9963577
right, and is historically blind to what was happening in China then. Remember that time before the enlightenment when all innovation happened in China and people in Europe were literally eating with their hands? Where was your superior white race then?

The west had its day, no denying that, but that day is over.
>>
>>9963371
>blacks achieve things
>"affirmative action"
>blacks commit crimes
>"See? It is in their nature"

There is no winning
>>
>>9963605
What things have blacks achieved in Africa before the arrival of white men?
>>
they won't even acknowledge their own "logic" when it trumps them and shows that chinese are the smartest and commit fewer crimes than whites In every income bracket
>>
>>9963610
We've already agreed with you. See
>>9963440
>>
itt: white nationalists btfo by a chink
>>
>>9963614
Chinese also commit fewer crimes. Face it, whites are a degenerate race
>>
>>9963620
Do you have the data?
>>
>>9959091
what matters is how you end it anon like hedigger said. your life, its ending is what matters most like the greek heroes who held their contempt until the day they're no longer contemptible. no one is really considered ugly when they're old so my advice would be to keep working on developing your mind in a semi anonymous way until you can attract people with only your ideas. it doesn't matter that you're not loved at this point in your life but there will be a future moment in time when you will be. mind though this is about cutting inside the society and making a space there for yourself to exist. you can opt out that's equally valuable. no worries. i'm sure that you imagine a positive future image for yourself (as this is what humans do) at a future time. neither sweat it nor give it up. it's not a good world for ugly people out there. try to bend the damned rules
>>
>>9963622
http://www.nccdglobal.org/sites/default/files/publication_pdf/created-equal.pdf

white Americans made up 78% of the US population and 59% of the US federal inmate population while Asian Americans (including Pacific Islanders) made up 5.3% of the US population in 2013 and only 1.5% of the federal inmate population.
>>
>>9963646
I agree. Due to a stronger sense of community, and a more conservative culture, Asians commit less crimes proportionally to whites.
>>
>>9963652
it's called genetics

now who is crying "muh culture"
>>
>>9963660
Where did I say culture wasn't a factor?
>>
>>9963594
Haha. Why are you pretending to know why I went there and what I did? Sounds like you're talking about yourself, buddy.
>>
>>9963664
>mr.goalpost atack again
>>
>>9963701
Doesn't address the content of my post.

Strike one.
>>
>>9963710
Thought so lol. Dismissed.
>>
>>9963608
In this case I'm talking about individuals, doofus
>>
Bad thread
>>
Omg!
I have been c-convinced gaaahgh..gagh I h-hate niggrrrrsss...fuckin mxcan,stealing jobs gaaaaghhh,...white race WHITEEE RACE GAAAAGHHA,the bell curve!! I can see it, its like a rainbow,THE BEEEELL CURVE ITS COME TO SAVE US,every lacking melanin hold hands,omg so beautiful...I-IT'S THAT HITLER omg..its just like my memes, wheres my Mein kampf copy, I want a autograph

>Convinced lv.1 achieved
>>
>>9963812
This is an example of the low-quality mind that no amount of data will convince. A kind of semi-cognizant retard.
>>
>>9963844
Convince me then
>>
>>9962313
>You inherit them from your parents.
who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents, who inherit them from their parents...
>>
File: well how bout that.gif (737KB, 256x128px) Image search: [Google]
well how bout that.gif
737KB, 256x128px
>Open discussion in Writer's Mind class
>Class is entirely female except for myself, one other guy, and the professor
>Prof mentions how he read a study saying that more women are graduating college these days than men
>Some Cunt: "*scoffs* yeah, uh, that's not a problem"
>Everyone has a bit of a giggle
>I bite my tongue and imagine if the genders were inverted, if everyone would find her comment funny
>Professor asks if we think college degrees are necessary
>Same Cunt: "I mean, yeah, unless all you aspire to is, like, working at McDonald's"
>Ay fuck you, I've got a friend who worked her way up to manager, it's good honest work for good honest money
>This elitist punk shit-talking the working class while earning a dead-end degree on daddy's dime forces my hand
>"I disagree, trade school is a totally viable option because, surprise, intellectuals tend to think manual labor is beneath them. At the end of the day, there's always gonna be a demand for people to unclog drains and install copper wiring and fix cars. It's both stable and lucrative."
>Professor agrees
>Decide to turn this into a topic for an essay in the same class
>Ask why the lack of women in STEM is a problem, but the lack of women in waste management isn't
>Conclude that feminism has lost sight of what's really important; either the issues of both genders are valid or it's all a non-issue, you can't pick and choose what's injustice and what isn't
>It gets peer-reviewed exclusively by women
>I'm sweating bullets
>mfw they all loved it and told me I brought up some really interesting/valid points they hadn't considered

Moral of the story; fuck whatever the narrative is. If you can convey your opinion in a respectful manner, you'll find more people are open and willing to listen than you'd expect. And anyone who gets irrationally angry will just look like an immature child.

OP totally could have mentioned those statistics and gotten out okay, so long as you preface it with "well, THIS is how they'd justify their beliefs, it doesn't really matter if that checks out with you, we're talking about how THEY justify it".

These are fragile, insecure people, so you need to softball it when you introduce new ideas that contradict their previously held beliefs, like trying to get a fussy child to eat their vegetables. They're already on the defensive, so if you come at them aggressively, they'll feel justified in playing the victim and become further entrenched in their beliefs.
>>
>>9959093
>My teacher has a stupid opinion
>So I acted like an angry autist
>I sure showed her
>Definitely didn't paint my side of the argument as needlessly hostile, irrational, and unprofessional
>Nope nope nope, I totally pwned her
Well done, anon.
>>
>>9963888
Read Steve Sailer at unz.com if you are actually interested in making it past level one.
>>
>>9963945
>Open one of the "hot" articles
>"Why do they hate the south and his symbols"
>"Everyone in the comments is bashing the south like pol and niggers
> The South is irrelevant because it’s contributed precious little to the forward thrust of civilization.What does the West really owe the American South? Very little, indeed.

kek you are beyond cucked
>>
>>9964038
I don't know what you're talking about or what position you're coming from but that is where you will find level one shit on human biodiversity. Sailer is a boomer and lets too many jews post there so I only enjoy it sparingly, but I linked you there instead of trying to explain anything to you precisely because I ascertained that you were, as I initially stated, a jester who was immune to being convinced of anything based in fact as it relates to racial difference.
>>
>>9963155
How do you explain believing that nonsense when it's been devunked everywhere but Stormfront?
>>
>>9962645
>what are Jim Crow laws?
>>
>>9963238
>Because it's taboo. Facts are taboo.
They downplayed its significance not because it's an inconvenient truth but because it didn't actually tell us anything. It revealed a link that was in turns attributable to genes, life environment, and neonatal environment.

Intelligence is less heritable than height, black people are shorter on average than white people, and yet there's no shortage of big niggas because?...
>>
This reminds me of the most annoying experience I ever had at uni.

>Science Fiction/Fantasy writing class
>Think I'm going to learn about said subjects
>Nope, apparently professor is the biggest SJW in the entire university.
>Goes on about why blacks, LGBT, etc need representation in stories
>In class assigned message board I make the point based on statistics that blacks, LGBT could be over represented and that these sorts of ways of thinking were adding to race issues.
>She comes in next day and makes remark clearly making fun of the stuff I said while not directly naming me, one other student joins in.
>Goes into stuff that doesn't even have to do with class
>For example, we should Listen and Believe to any woman who claims rape, as in believe her only on her word.
>I want to shout "Fuck Off"

The next half of the class was just writing, so it was much calmer, but its the only class where I was legitimately pissed because of this nonsense. Though, I did get a little happiness when Trump was elected. I was internally beaming while everyone else was sulking. She even asked the class if they wanted to talk in case they were distraught or something.
>>
>>9959049

I'm Mad At You For Not Speaking Up In Class, OP.
>>
>>9963603
>time before the enlightenment when all innovation happened in China and people in Europe were literally eating with their hands?

There was never such a time. Is this the Chinese equivalent of we wuz kangs?
>>
>>9959191
what university?im also chilean,we might be in the same fucking class
Thread posts: 341
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.