[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the perfect example of how radical sincerity of thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Friedrich-Nietzsch_2702781c.jpg (30KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
Friedrich-Nietzsch_2702781c.jpg
30KB, 460x287px
Is he the perfect example of how radical sincerity of thought will drive you to madness?
>>
>>9956998
Nah, pretty sure that was syphilis.
>>
I don't think Nietzsche would approve of radical sincerity.
>>
>>9956998
> his thoughts made his brain shrink to the size of a baseball
Yea no
>>
Nothing you think can drive you mad, unless you're already delusional.
>>
>>9957186
Philosophizing with a hammer requires radical sincerity.
>>
>>9957215
How does one know that he is delusional?
>>
>>9956998
No, he is the perfect example of the truth behind the saying, 'Those whom God wishes to destroy are first driven mad.'
>>
>>9957683
Crazy people don't sit down wandering if they are nuts
>>
>>9957702
I'm sure some do.
>>
>>9956998
He is the perfect example of how genetic illnesses turn you mad. It was either a cardio-vascular disease (his father died very young, when he was 36, and he expressed the same symptoms) or a brain tumor.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18575181
>>
>>9957702
Thats a pretty typic sign of something being wrong with your mind, actually
>>
you're mistaking causes for effect
>>
>>9958100
No it's not. Psychotic people don't doubt themselves.
>>
>>9958122
During my psychotic episode, I pondered often whether I was going crazy.
>>
>>9958100
Maybe, but its just anxiety, not craziness
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.