[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here read the manifesto of the 21st century's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Heir little potato.jpg (11KB, 178x267px) Image search: [Google]
Heir little potato.jpg
11KB, 178x267px
Has anyone here read the manifesto of the 21st century's JFK? If so do you recommend it?
>>
>>9954858
No. When are the leafs going to shoot him?
>>
File: cross-stitch-embroidery.jpg (44KB, 570x427px) Image search: [Google]
cross-stitch-embroidery.jpg
44KB, 570x427px
>>9954858
>>
File: so cute.jpg (49KB, 701x422px) Image search: [Google]
so cute.jpg
49KB, 701x422px
>>9954897
Why would the leaves shoot a man responsible for decreasing unemployment, easing the burden of student debt, a hefty increase in infrastructure spending and worldwide renown?
>>
>>9954926
ehm, he doesn't think women and nonwhites are inferior to the white man? He's a disgusting race traitor, who's contributing to white genocide. Try the redpill
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLdEYw3ginA

Probably one of the slimiest politicians alive today. He's only in power because of
>his father's reputation
>he's young
>he's decent looking (and women like power)
>he says all the right things
>>
>>9954930
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/pol/

Or, for you most likely stormfront. I know you're only here for Mishima, Machiavelli and discourses on politics which will fly right over your head.
>>
>>9954935
Oh yeah I fucking hate the guy, a pleb by all accounts, his father was far superior intellectually and politically.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKibHjyuCr4
>>
File: triggered.gif (133KB, 311x366px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.gif
133KB, 311x366px
>>9954858
>21st century's JFK
>>
>>9954940
>try the redpill
pretty obvious bait desu
>>
> reading the manifesto of a part time snow board instructor / drama teacher
>>
>>9954975
>Reading the manifesto of a failed art student and hobo
>>
>>9954858
I used to hate him now he just annoys me. And now the conservatives have just elected the conservative version of him, so Canadian politics will continue to be annoying.
>>
>>9954984
Charlie Angus looks interesting although I doubt he'll win, after all he's facing an urbanite Sikh guy with an admittedly good sense of fashion
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.