[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is postmodernism ultimately a necessary part of Western thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 375
Thread images: 9

File: postmodernism.png (184KB, 547x323px) Image search: [Google]
postmodernism.png
184KB, 547x323px
Is postmodernism ultimately a necessary part of Western thought and literature, as some sort of natural progression? Or is it just one of many possibilities we could have gotten?
There seems to be a pattern in each new line of thought and literature. Romanticism was rejected by realism, which was rejected by modernism, which is now being rejected by postmodernism. Could there be another way to reject modernism, one that doesn't make everything relative?
>>
>>9954099
Pic related is exactly why I think postmodernism is a load of bull.
>>
the "post-modernism is killing western civilisation" meme needs to stop. about 99% of americans probably never heard of Derrida or Foucault save being even close to understanding their work. most people who complain about post-modernism have never opened a single actual post-modernist work
>>
>>9954191
OP here
When did I ever say postmodernism was in any way bad? My question is if it was a natural and/or necessary step in literature.
Regardless, about 99% of Americans probably never heard of postmodernism. People who spew the meme you're arguing against are a minority, most of them are probably /pol/ crossboarders.
>>
>>9954099
>which is now being rejected by postmodernism
not really.

the modernist frame of mind is certainly coming back and the last time postmodernism was putting up much of a fight i wasn't born. people like modernism because it believes in essential truths, and they would like to know that something demonstrable agrees with their prejudices.

ironically, the first time around, there was a chance that looking at these problems of modern progress within the system might have changed them through self review, but once showing pictures of your whore on her period to the whole salon didn't work to curb prostitution, postmodernism developed to only show you women when they were comic book characters head and even then they often outright refused to involve people unless they had naked 3DPD and an audience that had to stay in the room with that. we've shifted back to the modern, with rupi kaur as our new olympia, not facing the salon and certainly not saying she gets paid even when she's on the rag even though that's pretty expressly why she gets bought, for ragging it in public.

the reason we have so much talk of the science of genders and the economics of sexes is because those were debates that were held in better informed and more self aware ways during the modern fascination with progress. we're aware there are problems with modern progress, but unlike the original modernists and just like rupi kaur facing a wall instead of manet's olympia surveying the crowd, we are doing it in a very unself aware way, trying to claim essential truths from science while calling ourselves postmodernists and going through the current replication crisis.

it is no longer "all truth is relative", but "relate my truth", an imperative, and a petty and castrated form of modernism which hoped to merely discover truth and demonstrate it.
>>
daily reminder that everyone that STILL conflates postmodern literature/art with postmodern philosophy in the year of our lord 2017 deserves to be shot in the head and hanged in public plaza
>>
>>9954099
Postmodernism has been with western civ before it even really began. Protagoras should have been hung in the street
>>
>>9954191

>everyone has to read Derrida and consciously agree to it in order for it to influence society

How dumb are you seriously
>>
>>9954305
your grammar is awful
>>
>>9954256
Isn't crying of lot 49 post modern literature? Aren't it's themes heavily influenced by Derrida? Isn't there really no overlap between post modern literary criticism and post modern literature?
>>
>>9954305
he said they don't understand it.

similarly would you live in baudrillards disneyland and want/be able to understand? do you think the people who are madly proHillary or proTrump are conscious about what Foucault would think of them? do you think that their context of argument is large and fluid?

most americans, like anon says, would be the unconscious noncomprehending problem that postmodernism describes. you're either dumb enough to think that 99% of americans subconsciously chose to be the focus of postmodern critique and fight against its influx but do comprehend it, or you're just american and can't see how that would nullify your own argument against anon.
>>
>Is postmodernism ultimately a necessary part of Western thought and literature, as some sort of natural progression?

*sigh*

Postmodernism is anti-western, which is why all of its principles are literally the opposite of historic western norms. Postmodernism is the result of jewish influence over culture. One hundred years ago the Germans were having this same conversation about their nihilistic culture because jews were running it there then, too, and it was making people sick. When jews are allowed influence over other people's culture, they poison it with degeneracy and hopelessness to weaken their host population. Postmodernism is simply the contemporary result of 50+ years of that. It is not western, it is jewish. Immediately correct anyone who advances the idea that postmodernism is western. It is fundamentally the opposite because it was developed in opposition to western ideals by the enemies of the west, jews and their useful faux avant-garde idiots.
>>
>>9954372
>Postmodernism is anti-western,
I'll have you know Richard Prince was very pro Western, as was Flann O'Brien.
>implying jewish cowboys
ha
>>
>>9954191

>99% of americans probably never heard of Derrida or Foucault save being even close to understanding their work. most people who complain about post-modernism have never opened a single actual post-modernist work

Probably because postmodernists don't even understand their work. It's verbal masturbation with interpretations ranging ad infinitum and no one postmodernist can agree on what exactly their deconstructionism entails but they all swear by its legitimacy

Sorry but if your sophistry can mean anything then it effictively means nothing

>>9954099

From Aristotle to Nietzsche to Derrida seems like a preordained path... logic > reason > reasoning circuitously breaks itself. But I am making a leap here and using ambiguous subjective presuppositions to reach that conclusion
>>
>>9954191
Wtf? Postmodernism is a broad ssystem of thought. You dont need to be even intimately familiar with its thinkers to have it affect the way you tgink and act. Thats a really shitty point
>>
>>9954402
>deconstructionism is postmodernism
not that anon but if you're skipping over nietzsche husserl and heidegger et al, i can't see your sources as anything other than "someone told me on the internet that derrida really best postmodernist once :3"

post modernism is pretty easy to explain and still encapsulate not just responses to structuralism but also broader responses to modernism. really, go read the intro section of wikipedia seems to be the best advice for you, because you're painting yourself into a dunce's corner.
>>
>>9954390
Richard Prince fits the definition of the aforementioned useful idiot.
>>
>>9954099
>Dude, logic can't be axiomatic lmao
Fuck Derrida and fuck post modernist """"people""""
>>
>>9954416

I'm not conflating the two insofar as we're concerned with architects of each respective movement, but I will happily conflate them insofar as we're concerning their methods

it's all the same bullshit gibberish garbage nonsense, and if you don't believe me you can correct me and have someone correct you,, and correct them, etc. ad nauseam

It's relatively simplistic philosophical maxims masuerading as nonaxiomatic and complex because it's peddled exclusively by obscurantist sophists
>>
>>9954120
the picture has nothing to do with postmodernism
>>
>>9954315
>crying of lot 49
>published in 1966
>on grammatology
>published in 1967
nigga wtf
>>
>>9954099
Postmodernists are people who read Nietzsche and misunderstood him. He said a similar thing, "There are no facts, only interpretations" and they take that statement as a fact and stop there rather than dig deeper into the full revelation Nietzsche had when he wrote that. If you really understand it, you should at first be a bit horrified and then realize how liberating it is, and how what it leads to is an even greater sense of ORDER in the world, which is not at all in the same sense as the assholes who look at it and think, DUH WELL THAT MEANS I CAN DO AND SAY WHATEVER BECAUSE IT'S ALL WRONG.

To answer your question, it is a necessity. Just like how the subhuman is a necessity for the Overman.
>>
hey guess what

POSTMODERNISM =/= RELATIVISM

fuckin idiots
>>
>>9954707
It's antirelativism that uses relativism as its argument.
>>
postmodernism is a period, not a movement.
>>
>>9954256

lol wtf is this guy even talking about - are you fucking srs?

postmodern art and literature is the fucking basis of postmodern philosophy. Jean Baudrillard expressly stated that his own philosophy had been predated by the art of Andy Warhol and writings of Philip K. Dick. The proto-postmodern literature of J.L. Borges - who by the way was ALSO a proto-postmodern PHILOSOPHER - also influenced the works of figures such as Derrida. Ursula K. LeGuin, one could argue, preempts the writings of Judith Butler. So.... what the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>9954460
>calling Prince an idiot
>let alone a useful one
you need to go back to gogol
>>
In terms of philosophy, postmodernism is (very) basically the result of Heidegger vs Descartes

>descartes: im a subject and i can know certain things about the world/objects, based entirely on rational thought
>this becomes the basis of enlightenment thinking
>heidegger comes along 3 centuries later and "sees" in the world the "fruit" of enlightenment (subject-object) thinking - nuclear warfare, mass ecological destruction, global industrialisation
>something is wrong here
>heidegger tries to restart the philosophical tradition by destroying it - particulary the exalted status of rational thought
>foucault, derrida, rorty all basically do the same thing
>rational thought is no longer 'the primary thing', but one way of being in the world

we're in a period of destruction (nihilism) atm but yeah that is necessary occasionally. we may have to create soon
>>
>>9954721
It is very much a movement. How do you think so many postmodern viewpoints came to dominate academia and the humanities?
>>
>>9954469
m8 do you really think you're winning the argument that nietzsche and heidegger are the problem because they're nonsense? i think the balance of probabilities is that since they both heavily rely on greek and philology, you might not be a competent enough reader. heidegger is particularly bad to lump in as obscurantist for postmodernism, because his work on artwork is probably most relevant and you can explain that to a twelve year old.
>>
>>9954732
Prince worships the beatniks, the epitome of the proto-postmodern, useful idiot, jewish-derived anti-culture.
>>
>>9954714

that's.... actually not necessarily wrong, per se, but it IS a little misleading.

a lot of the arguments employed by postmodern philosophers certainly engage with relativism as like... a hypothetical model, but few, if any, pomo thinkers actually dive into accepting ultimate relativism.

pomo is largely interested with narratives and how those narratives are disseminated. the corrupting influences of mass ideologies, an awareness of the biases and motives and others even unconscious ones, the ways in which media itself transmits meaning solely on the form of media it occupies, our relationship with the images we see and how we perceive them/each other/ourselves, how media shapes our cognition, how our language affects our cognition, etc etc etc - but never really "ALL TRUTH IS RELATIVE!" like OP seems to think they're saying. But I doubt OP has ever actually read any of them.
>>
>>9954801
The people who espouse postmodern ideas are the least aware of those things, so don't be surprised if others laugh at you for taking them seriously. Those concepts are not applied equally, they are used to attack the society and culture white men built. That's why postmodernism is a joke and indeed a relativistic tool jews have used to try and breakdown white societies. That was always the point.
>>
>>9954851
>That was always the point.
spooky
>>
>>9954868
Not really. If you learn about the JQ you'll see how they've created "postmodern" conditions wherever they've been allowed to obtain power going back centuries.
>>
>>9954769
>prince worships the beatniks
this is dumber than the news stations that think we worship kek
>>
>>9954888
>/pol/ tries to pass art school with the theory "jews did it"
maybe read more. like at all.
>>
>>9954896
I've never posted on pol and I'm much better read than you are. You can't even use grammar properly. Loser.
>>
>>9954890
From his wiki page:

>Prince has built up a large collection of Beat books and papers. Prince owns several copies of On the Road by Jack Kerouac, including one inscribed to Kerouac's mother, one famously read on The Steve Allen Show, the original proof copy of the book and an original galley, as well as the copy owned by Neal Cassady (the Dean Moriarty character in the book), with Cassady’s signature and marginal notes.[12]

Not so dumb, is it?
>>
>>9954851
>postmodernism is outlandish and shouldn't be taken seriously
>postmdoernism is an organized conspiracy with a Point

I dunno if "knowing what postmodernism is" necessarily equates to "taking it seriously," but I thin it's pretty clear you haven't read any either. Ironically you'd probably really enjoy Baudrillard.

Conversely, leftists tend to argue that postmodernism was utilized by the right to fuel leftist political apathy, and there are conservative postmodern thinkers like Fukuyama. He might claim he wasn't, but I mean, so did Derrida.

It should be noted - and someone already noted this - that postmodernism also wasn't a movement? It kinda seems like you guys running around screaming about the ideological attacks of postmodern thought are only really aware of like... I dunno, some reductive Foucault reading or sth.
>>
>>9954910
>Prince really liked On the Road
oh jeez man you're right he sounds like a genius
>>
>>9954923
I didn't read any of the comments I was replying to FUCK YOU I'M FLYING BLIND BITCH
>>
>>9954917
Where are you getting that greentext argument from? I didn't say that.

> there are conservative postmodern thinkers like Fukuyama

And you're trying to make it sound like I'm the one who is clueless here? Fukuyama is a joke who was propped up by neoconservatives, who are leftist Trotskyist jews btw, and he was completely wrong.

You are at the stage of adolescent development where you still believe what academic authority figures tell you and take their ideas at face value instead of being able to interpret them from a wider scope. You are a patsy, and I recommend dropping this air you have that projects an undue sense that you have any idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>9954941
>neoconservatives, who are leftist Trotskyist jews btw
lol im a schizophrenic and even im reading this like wtf am i reading aight im out
>>
>>9954947
Neoconservativism was created by Trotskyist jews, the most notable being Irving Kristol, who is Bill Kristol, the current leader of neoconservativism's, father. They were never conservative, they were jewish globalists who subverted the Republican party and aligned with Hillary Clinton last election.
>>
>>9954941
>only once you ascend beyond academic knowledge will you become another undistinguishable /pol/ parrot
that really made me think
>>
>>9955010
Why are you so obsessed with pol? I said I've never posted there. Do you realize that there is a world outside of imageboards?
>>
>>9955030
>Do you realize that there is a world outside of imageboards?
Really rich from someone who spends his time consuming echo chamber conspirationist garbage.
>>
>>9955035
What echo chamber?
>>
>>9955040
the fachosphere
>>
>>9955042
Fachoshere? Implying fascism, a ideology that hasn't been relevant for decades? If that's who you think the boogeyman is, you must not be a very bright individual.
>>
>>9955054
I'm sorry to break your illusions buddy, but whichever garbage forum you've been browsing is part of the same network. None of your ideas are original.

>a ideology that hasn't been relevant for decades
Seems relevant to you and your drone buddies.
>>
These threads are seriously embarrassing. Absolute values/non-paradox died for good a long tine ago during Romanticism. Read a fucking book. It's honestly shameful you think this is humanity's first rodeo with these kinds of ideas.
>>
>>9955059
If you're under the impression that the originality of an idea is more important than the verity of it, are you really surprised that you come as uninformed? I mean, you think fascism of all things is still relevant. Talk about unoriginality...
>>
>>9954906
if you found heidegger on art hard to the point of being nonsense, you're dumb. which apparently you have.
>>
>>9955075
Nah, what's really funny is that you post textbook fascist propaganda without recognizing it.
>>
>>9954910
>collecting valuable memorabilia
>worship
are you going to tell me that warhol worshipped western academic art, because he filled his house with that and antiques?

while we're at it
>he probably thinks kerouac was lefty
you know he thought mccarthyism was the best thing since the pope, right?
>>
>>9955082
What textbook fascist propaganda did I promote?
>>
>>9955088
>the traditional right has been subverted by a marxist Jewish plot
Now let's watch you deny that this is classic fascist propaganda and only show how little you know.
>>
>>9955097
The neoconservative right was created by jews, and I even listed the names of those jews. What is conspiratorial about that? It's just a fact. Am I to blame for you not being aware of these things?
>>
>>9955101
There are little things more infuriating than an idiot playing dumb.
The conspiracy is claiming that Kristol created neo-conservatism as a façade rather than simply having changed his political views. This is not "just fact".
>>
>>9955107
Changed their views? These jews never had a conservative bone in their body, which is why the only thing they cared about conserving was in the Levant and why their jewish leaders today openly say things like 'the white working class should be replaced.'

http://www.unz.com/isteve/bill-kristol-on-replacing-white-working-class-a-certain-amount-of-self-awareness/

These were always hostile jews. Now why are you covering for them and trying to play off their hostility toward whites as "fascist propaganda"? Because you're jewish?

You are the one promoting propaganda here.
>>
>>9955119
Social dumping is a common capitalist practice and has nothing to do with marxism.
This is embarrassing.
>>
>>9955127
Social dumping? Jews are hostile toward whites. Bill Kristol and other fake jewish conservatives have been very forward in their hostility toward whites. It's quite simple. Why did you avoid answering the question about you being jewish?
>>
>>9955134
You read but you don't understand. He said "white people are too expensive, so we'll just import cheaper workers". Capitalism has been working like that since the beginning. This is not marxism. Jesus Christ get your head out of your ass.
>>
>>9955142
Who are you trying to fool here? Capitalism is only a means in this equation. This is about a jew pretending to be a conservative who is promoting policies to replace white people, because jews hate white people. That's the point.
>>
>>9955154
I'm sorry but you don't understand what marxism is. There is also nothing factual about your opinions and, yes, you are repeating fascist propaganda again.
>>
>>9954468
It can't though
>>
>>9955162
I have not used the word "Marxism" once itt. You are an anti-white jew defending another anti-white jew, that's why you are here. And you are a liar for trying call whites who point these facts out "fascists" and insinuate that they are the ones promoting propaganda.

Whites need to understand how jews think and why they are incapable of telling the truth, especially when it concerns another jew. Look at this jewish poster as a prime example of why jews must be removed from white societies (for the upteenth time).
>>
>>9954750
Thanks
>>
>>9955183
>I have not used the word "Marxism" once itt
>Neoconservativism was created by Trotskyist jews
flash news: Troskyist are not marxists according to the local fascist brainlet.
>>
>>9955183
Damn bro, I was kind of rooting for you then you come out with this Stormfront tier shit.
>>
>>9955187
Anyone straddling the line on the jewish problem should take a close look at the way this jewish poster acts and pretends to engage in discourse. These are very sick people who cannot tell the truth. They were inbred to maximize tribal unity, so whenever they see someone informing others about jews they will squirm their way in and start lying and muddying the conversation in the hopes that people will stop talking about jews.
>>
>>9955192
Do you have a counter-argument for something I said or did you just come here to let us know you aren't up to speed on the JQ?
>>
>>9955183
>>9955212
Imagine being the kinf of person who posts all that and claims they have nothing to do with fascism.
>>
>>9955222
Fascism was a response to jewish bolshevism. White societies are in no way inherently fascist, so being in favor of white societies has, quite literally, nothing to do with fascism. It's just normal and natural, while multiculturalism is most definitely not.
>>
>>9955212
How has he "pretended" to engage in discourse?

Also,
>everyone I don't like is Jewish
>>
>>9955236
By not actually engaging in discourse. The poster in question is jewish. I'm not saying you or anyone else is, just him.
>>
>>9955241
Where has he not engaged in discourse, and how do you know he's Jewish?
>>
>>9955246
He was never interested in discourse, he just wanted to associate the truth about neoconservativism's jewish with fascism while never actually making an argument. I asked if he was jewish twice and he refused to answer, but when you've been in this game long enough, amigo, it's just easy to tell. Jews always make the same arguments and rhetoric, and people have been pointing that out for a very long time.
>>
>>9955264
mate just wanted to say you're an entertaining poster, keep it up
>>
>>9955069
>Absolute values/non-paradox died for good a long tine ago
Not true. Nietzsche resurrected the logos and it now lives again through him.
>>
File: 1502169739961.jpg (66KB, 890x876px) Image search: [Google]
1502169739961.jpg
66KB, 890x876px
>>9954372
Wew, lad. I almost forgot why I never come here.
>>
>>9955344
Why thank you, I appreciate that. I've never really posted anywhere else, which apparently leads to me sticking out, but I am actually interested in counter-arguments to the ideas I try ti advance. Though spreading information about this gypsy tribe of sociopaths is of course a reward in itself.
>>
>>9955379
Well allow me to issue the final wave of goodbye.
>>
>>9955422
Lol I'll leave when I want, you spastic faggot.
>>
>>9955379

Are you ironic posting or something? It takes 15-20 minutes of some of the vaguest research about jews to realize they are the most powerful ethnic group on the planet, and that alone is worth investigating about them more.

See: https://thezog.info/list-summaries/

http://www.jta.org/2009/10/05/fundermentalist/at-least-139-of-the-forbes-400-are-jewish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts1aidG_hjk
>>
>>9955440
No one is going to think you're special by charging into threads, making hit and run posts devoid of substance, then claiming you're better than others. People will think the opposite: that you're a chump who is either too afraid or not intelligent enough to provide a reasoned argument against that of which you disagree.
>>
>>9954372
>90% of responses to this guy are always just calling him a /pol/-poster
really jogs the noggin
>>
>>9955485
>my antisemitic blogs and YouTube "documentary" propaganda.
Lol every time.
>>
>>9955506
Probably because it's /pol/ bait.
>>
>>9955485
It takes 5 minutes to research how almost all of these autistic claims are bullshit. I honestly still can't figure out how 70 year old Nazi memes are still surviving in the age of the internet.

I bet you also believe in "cultural Marxism", amirite? That's another Nazi meme.
>>
>>9955493
The irony here.
>>
>>9955541
So start debunking them or stop complaining. All you're doing is jew-whining.
>>
>>9955485

You're too obvious. JTA is Jewish Telegraph Agency, an Israeli paper, and the Zog List is just a list of corporate, media, academic, and government heads in America and their races - no judgement, just names and races. The video is just a historical overview of jewish and gentile interactions in mostly Europe.

You are out of your league.

Here is another one for you. Joel Stein's (yes, jewish) article: Who Runs Hollywood?

http://articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19

Sorry, you cannot deny reality. You can say you don't care that jews rule, but that they do rule is simply undeniable.
>>
>>9955541
>>9955527

Whoops, this one was for you, most-likely-hasbara anon.

You're too obvious. JTA is Jewish Telegraph Agency, an Israeli paper, and the Zog List is just a list of corporate, media, academic, and government heads in America and their races - no judgement, just names and races. The video is just a historical overview of jewish and gentile interactions in mostly Europe.

You are out of your league.

Here is another one for you. Joel Stein's (yes, jewish) article: Who Runs Hollywood?

http://articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19

Sorry, you cannot deny reality. You can say you don't care that jews rule, but that they do rule is simply undeniable.
>>
did the jews get annoyed we've been leaving them alone and try to get persecuted in the postmodernism thread?

or are they supposed to be annoyed they can't write postmodernism?

it's really hard to tell what they think they're doing. i guess you must have to be jewish to get it.
>>
>>9955557
>if you disagree with me, you are Jew-whining.
Convenient. You want to start with how fucking broad some of these "everyone is a Jew" charts are? 100 percent genetically Jewish? Converted Jewish? Culturally Jewish? 1/5th Jewish? Of course, for the autistic claim to work, you need to dismiss subcategories of what you define as "Jewish". So, let's go based on genetic groups then. So anyone who has even fucked someone remotely Jewish, is somehow implicitly benefiting from a global ethnic-based conspiracy to "run" the globe? Does that include all converted Jews? All married into Jewish families?

It's so fucking insane that you think it matters.
>>
>>9955554
That was my post, so there's no irony. Challenge the points or shut up. Even non-redpilled people here are tired of this incessant whining void of substance. If you disagree with something, forward an argument or keep your mouth shut. This "omg, pol, fascism, my panties" shit is stale and boring.
>>
>>9955573
The JTA piece is an opinion blog, the zog list is made by an autist and the youtube video is narrated by someone who is barely even a credited historian. Fuck off with these "intro to /pol/", baby-tier arguments.
>b-b-but muh LA Times opinion piece on Jews!
Yeah, that's been debunked for years pal.
>>
>>9955573
>a vague group of somewhat related or religious affiliated people, are related to other people, who sometimes are successful
Gee, really redpilling me on how sex works, anon. By your logic, Christians run America and the UN. So I don't know why that doesn't bother you.
>>
>>9955589
>Even non-redpilled people here are tired of this incessant whining void of substance.
KEK, we both agree there. Also, stop using "refilled" unironically. It makes you look retarded.
>>
>>9955621
*redpilled
>>
>>9955603

The JTA article isn't an opinion piece. They simply list the Forbes 400 names and point out which ones are jews. Every single name The Zog List claims is jewish, you can cross-reference for multiple web searches. These are both very cut and dry.

The LA Times article has never been debunked. All Stein did was say, "Yeah, we run Hollywood. What of it?" and then he went on to list all the heads of the movie production companies and how they were jewish.

This is not stuff you can lie about. This is public record: so and so runs this organization, and this is his race...

You are obviously arguing out of bad faith, but I reply to you for the benefit of lurkers.
>>
>>9955588
What the hell are you talking about? You don't sound very smart and most will perceive from what you just wrote that your interpretation of reality is skewed and weird. This is about you thinking jews are just like you when what people like me are telling you is that they aren't. There's no conspiracy, they're just an inbred, tribal, and authoritarian people who have a penchant for lying and deceiving those who are not capable of or willing to extend their intellect and explore certain subjects in a deeper sense, but instead react emotionally as you are doing. You are a weak and intellectually lazy man. You can change that, but I have a feeling you're content to just complain about things you don't understand and aren't willing to learn about.
>>
>>9955589
>my evidence is blog pieces by Jewish Uncle Toms, youtube videos an hour long and /pol/ lists.
I'm sure you will be taken seriously any day now.
>>
>>9955617

If you don't find it prudent to look into an elite group that has the most power of influencing collective human consciousness, of creating the narrative and tone of societies, I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>9955628
>Jews are just lazy, greedy, lying and deceitful.
>an "argument"
Woah, what an argument Goebbels. Got a pamphlet for me?
>>
>>9955626
>The JTA article isn't an opinion piece.
The article you linked, is.
0They simply list the Forbes 400 names and point out which ones are jews.
Which is vague and when you actually look up the names, mostly horseshit.
>Every single name The Zog List claims is jewish, you can cross-reference for multiple web searches.
Nope. Sorry that you are gullible.
>These are both very cut and dry.
It's a meme, mate.
>The LA Times article has never been debunked.
It gets debunked constantly.
>All Stein did was say, "Yeah, we run Hollywood. What of it?" and then he went on to list all the heads of the movie production companies and how they were jewish.
And he was wrong in most of his list, or inflated how important it was that they are Jewish in the first place.
>This is not stuff you can lie about. This is public record: so and so runs this organization, and this is his race...
Jewish isn't a race.
>You are obviously arguing out of bad faith, but I reply to you for the benefit of lurkers.
You ate falling for a 70 year old meme, kid.
>>
>>9955654
*are
>>
>>9955628
>couldn't answer a single question.
Typical.
>>
>>9955629
I didn't post that and don't think I've ever even visited those sites. If you're actually interested in learning about the jewish question though, I'd be happy to point you in a direction that better suits your interests. Do you really believe you are open to hearing the other side? That's the only issue here. You automatically think something is wrong; I'm telling you it's not wrong, but you're just uninformed about the topic, though I'm also telling you that I too once thought it was wrong. We all did. People like myself are trying to help you. Whether or not you're willing to accept that you don't already know everything is the only hurdle here, friend.
>>
>>9955661
You ever considered, that maybe you aren't too bright and you are falling for the most retarded of memes that just so happen to he verbatim arguments used in Nazi Germany propaganda?

I know you want to feel smart like you have some secret knowledge about "da greatest stories never told", I know it's tempting to aee yourself as fighting an established narrative of history, but these excuses don't work in the age of the internet anymore.

You just come off as retarded and brainwashed.
>>
>>9955672
*be
*are
>>
>>9954191
Exactly. It's a strawman. It's a complaint of the alt right that want to go back to traditional values, that ignore that 1. they are a group entirely defined by postmodernism, and 2. this aim is very postmodernism.
>>
>>9955648
Those are human traits more prevalent in jews, and you've probably been hearing about them since you were a child. You are merely pretending to deny it now because you live in a society that has told you it's "racist" and wrong to advance such ideas.

>>9955659
It's genetic, what do you want me to say? You have a choice here: gain a better understanding of the jewish problem or scoff and whine and omg rilly as people continue to tell you there's a jewish problem.
>>
>>9955654

Name 3 names JTA got wrong in their list of 139. It is simply a trophy article. If you're on the winning team, you like to tell your fellows about how you're winning.

Zog List isn't wrong about anything they list. I autistically went through 3/4s of the names one day.

Jews are a race and a cult

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128

Antisemitism isn't a 70 year old meme. It's thousands of years old.
>>
>>9955661
>Do you really believe you are open to hearing the other side?
Because there is none. There aren't even many Jews in media companies to begin with, not even in parent companies.

You'd know that if you actually bothered to look up company owners.
>>
>>9955682
>Those are human traits more prevalent in jews, and you've probably been hearing about them since you were a child.
Right, antisemites have existed for a while.
>Tou are merely pretending to deny it now because you live in a society that has told you it's "racist" and wrong to advance such ideas.
Well, it is xenophobic and antisemitic, yeah.
>there is a Jewish problem in my head and I actually devote time and energy to worrying about it.
Then kill yourself.
>>
>>9955672
Jews have been kicked out of 359 polities. This has been a problem since the beginning of recorded time. That you think it is limited to Germany between 1933-1945 is indicative of the brainwashing *you* have undergone. This is nothing new, guy. That's what we're saying.
>>
>>9955683
>Antisemitism isn't a 70 year old meme. It's thousands of years old.
Sure, but you know of it now, in your lifetime, chiefly thanks to Nazis.

What a crusade...
>>
>>9955686
>There aren't even many Jews in media companies to begin with, not even in parent companies.

What? Jews control all 6 major media companies in America, and most throughout Europe. This is easy information to look up.
>>
>>9955693
>Jews have been scspegoated a lot, that means they deserved it.
It's almost like most minority groups get fucked over in the world.

Why don't you post that Excel spreadsheet screencap that one dumb faggot made of all the countries they got kicked out of? Better yet, post it on /his/...
>>
>>9955697

Are you jewish?
>>
>>9955702
Except they don't.
>>
>>9955705
No, I'm just not a psychotic. I actually care about facts.
>>
>>9955692
Jew detected. You can tell because they blame their 359 expulsions on antisemitism instead of taking any responsibility, and because they write in a little more over the top, mentally sick tone than the average indoctrinated goy. This is a tribal reaction. They are defending their wandering tribe of nation-wreckers. It's natural. As it is for whites to do the same in response to jewish actions and behavior as itinerant guests soon to be expelled again.
>>
>>9955704
If think getting kicked out 359 times is the fault of the 359 groups and not the one getting kicked out, how can you pretend to be a reasonable man of logic? It's not possible. Jews are kicked out because of their behavior.
>>
>>9955708
Yes, they do. Look it up. By the way, if you're going to argue against jewish over representation in various fields in the future, I wouldn't use the media as your go-to example.
>>
goddamn this jew obsessed dude is really afraid of anyone getting to talk about the third policeman.
>>
>>9955683
>Name 3 names JTA got wrong in their list of 139
-Michael Bloomberg's family came from Russia and I can't find a trace of Jews he's related to.
-Larry Page is a vocal non-religious person who doesn't even remotely affiliate himself as a Jew.
-Michael Dell is half Jewish/German at best.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>9955720
Or maybe, they weren't kicked out 359 times?
>>
>>9955731
maybe some vonnegut tattoo girl got to him and he's afraid when people bring up the subject now?
>>
>>9955738
or he got DFW line hypnosis?
>>
>>9955718
Yes, I'm sure the Jews deserved to be killed and kicked out for being successful. It couldn't possibly be as a political ploy to blame a minority group for complex socio-economic issues. No sir.
>>
>>9955711

>ad homs
>lies and distorts every single post he makes

I'm still waiting on proof of teh JTA being wrong about more than one (one and maybe two I will give as a margin of error) of the Forbes 400 jews, and The Zog List being wrong about any of those they call jews, and Joel Stein being wrong about any of those he called jews not being jews and not being heads of certain movie companies. I think I'll be waiting for eternity.
>>
>>9955745
>he ignores how all of these claims get btfo constantly outside of his containment.
Ignorance isn't an excuse.
>>
>>9955743
or Burroughs aroused him
>>
>>9955732
Those three people are uber-jews. What are you arguing here? Quarter jews like Tim Wise are some of the most rabid jews out there. You just don't seem to understand how judasim works though if you think Bloomberg isn't jewish. Millions of jews now in the US came over from Russia because jews created and controlled the repressive and murderous conditions in the soviet union, which they're now recreating in the US, which is why there is a jewish problem.
>>
>>9955750
it does look like someone Burroughs touched.
>>
>>9955750
>>9955757
>>9955743
>>9955738
>>9955731
it's probably a PKD reader who in about fifty posts will realise he's only saying those things against the jews because the real THEY made him do it
>>
>>9955756
>But da quarter Jews too! Anon!
>they going to destroy America like the Soviet Union!
I want to say this is bait, but you people do exist.
>>
>>9955737
There's a list with details. But if you don't want to believe it ever happened, there's not much I can do, is there?
>>
>>9955760
>implying anon isn't buying this jewish red herring
I think we're safe from discovery.
>>
File: 1467988196166-0.png (13KB, 642x591px) Image search: [Google]
1467988196166-0.png
13KB, 642x591px
>>9955744
Jews murdered tens of millions of Russians after they took over following the bolshevik revolution. They are poor, helpless people ... they are psychopathic murderers. Haven't you read the old testament and talmud? Those are jewish texts devoted to the jewish genocide of others.
>>
>>9955764
>There's a list with details
It's an Excel spreadsheet made by a literal /pol/fag...
>>
>>9955767
You're right, he's totally going for it.
>>
>>9955773
>muh fake graph made by schizoid retards
>>
>>9955761
Jews are still a cohesive group after bouncing around for millennia without their own nation because they define themselves against others. Understand? It's their hatred of non-jews that has kept them together since they got kicked out of Egypt thousands of years ago and is the reason they've never blended in (or out) anywhere since. But again, this is simply a matter of you not understanding the issue.
>>
>>9955732

>Michael Bloomberg

Encyclopædia Britannica states his father came from Poland, actually, and that he took his first job at Solomon Brothers investment bank, and also served on the Jewish Museum board in NYC.
https://www.britannica.com/biography/Michael-Bloomberg

Honestly, that's enough for me, but, hey look, the jews themselves are claiming them.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/michael-bloomberg

http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=447

(jew or not jew is a jewish-run site)

>Larry Page

He's jewish by blood. I give zero fucks if he isn't orthodox. At this point, their religion, paranoia, disdain for gentiles has been bred into their DNA through thousands of years of tight-nit rabbincal control, where the rabbis would control virtually every aspect of their lives. Reminder: before Napoleon released the jews from their ghettos and Reform Judiasm became a thing, every jew was an orthodox jew. I'm not saying every jew has no hope to being a normal human being, but the condition is very strong.

>Michael Dell

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/michael-dell

http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=498

Okay, so they're all jews. At least you tried.
>>
File: 1503735941534.png (104KB, 236x207px) Image search: [Google]
1503735941534.png
104KB, 236x207px
>I tell ya, the Joos control everything anon! They are trying to subvert America like they did with the Soviet Union.
>prove that? Well, all I got are blog posts, YouTube videos and antisemites who were condemned by most people in their respective fields. I do have screencaps of image macros made by mentally unhinged people on the internet?
You'd think proving a global conspiracy like this would be easy as shit to prove. So odd that it isn't.
>>
>>9955775
So where's your graph debunking it?

>>9955781
Fake graph? Lol. I've actually checked those sources, but there's no lack of information on jewish control of the Soviet Union.
>>
>>9955793
No one here is talking about a jewish conspiracy except the jews trying to make clueless goyim not look into jewish over representation in media, banking, lobbying groups, think tanks, etc. The information is out in the open and available, it's just a matter of being willing to look into it.
>>
>>9955778
It's much easier when they don't read books.
>>
>>9955787
>Encyclopædia Britannica states his father came from Poland, actually, and that he took his first job at Solomon Brothers investment bank, and also served on the Jewish Museum board in NYC.
That doesn't make him Jewish.
>Larry Page doesn't identify as Jewish, but that doesn't matter.
Because you are unhinged, sweetie.
>Micheal Dell has maybe 1/5th Jewish blood in him. That counts too!
Why not just include anyone who even looks at a Jew? Why bot?
>>
>>9955804
>muh overepresentation meme
I always love this one for how little sense it makes.
>>
>>9955794
>So where's your graph debunking it?
You don't prove negatives.
>I've actually checked those sources
I'm sure you honestly believe that...
>>
File: HanAssholeSolo-meme-618x947.jpg (219KB, 618x947px) Image search: [Google]
HanAssholeSolo-meme-618x947.jpg
219KB, 618x947px
>>9955820
Huh?
>>
>>9955813
>>9955778
i'm surprised he doesn't pick up on our conversation, but i guess he bought the jewish thing pretty easily too.
>>
>>9955827
Lol there it is! Was wondering when you were gonna post it. It still doesn't mean "overepresentation" as an actual thing, makes any sense.

Do you want racial and ethnic quotas bud?
>>
>>9955787
>jewornotjew.com
>is a source
Lol ok. Who could compete with that?
>>
> Michael Bloomberg isn't jewish
> jewish over representation isn't real

Hasbara C-team on call tonight, huh?
>>
>>9955838
jew or not jew is run by jews, it's not like it's some white power site
>>
>>9955785
There weren't any Jews in Egypt.
>>
>>9955836
Jews are tribal semites, when they gain power in any industry they turn it into an ethnic outfit. CNN is merely one example.
>>
>>9955840
Well if you say so!
>>
>>9955842
Moses is an Egyptian name, moron
>>
>>9955839
>Bloomberg is maybe one fourth Jewish.
>he thinks "overrepresentation" literally means something that you can quantify in media, as if you can institute quotas for "too many" or "too few" Jews.
>>
>>9955818

>Bloomberg

You ignored the two jewish sources saying he was jewish.

Here is another jewish source for you calling Bloomberg a jew - http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.699217

>Larry Page

He's racially a jew, no way around it. Blood is thicker than water. We could debate if it matters or not, but the original point was that he's a jew, and he is.

>Michael Dell

Go fuck yourself.

>"Michael SAUL Dell was born February 23, 1965 to a wealthy Jewish family in Houston, Texas."

>"Dell is also a devoted philanthropist, both to his hometown Jewish community in Austin and to his alma mater, the University of Texas."

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/michael-dell

Spouse is Susan Lynn Lieberman (JEW), and they both look like ashkenazi jews very much so. None of this 1/5th bull shit.

You are the biggest subverter I've ever met on
>>
>>9955836
Where is your concern for diversity my friend?
>>
>>9955848
>Da Bible say so!
Oh shit, you mean to tell me that a Jewish , religious tale had a Jewish protagonist? Woah, I'm sure you have all sorts of Egyptian records to back up how Jews were there, anon.
>>
>>9955854
What you are asking for is forced quotas, not diversity.
>>
>>9955853
>You ignored the two jewish sources saying he was jewish.
Because they are garbage sources for the most part, he is only barely Jewish.
>Here is another jewish source for you calling Bloomberg a jew
It literally says he's barely Jewish you fuckwit.
>He's racially a jew, no way around it.
Jew isn't a race.
>Blood is thicker than water. We could debate if it matters or not
It matters to you, the soon of a,bitch is not even a practicing Jew in the slightest.
>but the original point was that he's a jew, and he is.
He literally does not identify as a Jew, so no.

You have issues, mate.
>>
>>9955855
Weakest jidf shill I've seen so far. Nepotism is going to be your downfall. This dude needs to be out patrolling a Palestinian ghetto, not sitting in a cushy office shitposting on 4chan, leave that to someone with a couple functioning braincells.
>>
>>9955853
>being this obsessed with muh joos everywhere meme.
How often do you think about it?
>>
>>9955862
You didn't answer the question.
>>
>>9955864
As good liberals we're just very concerned with diversity. Aren't you?
>>
>>9955868
Oh, we switched over to the liberal boogeywoogeys now? Getting tired of screeching about Jews?
>>
>>9955867
I'm not here to educate your on the history of your own people which I'm sure you already learned at some paramilitary summer camp in upstate New York or whatever.
>>
>>9955872
>he thinks a Bible fable with no historical basis in reality is part of actual Jewish history.
>>
>>9955860
>http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.699217

Lel, I guess you pay for a subscription to Haaretz and can tell us what it says, Benjamin, because the full article is behind a pay wall.

Jews themselves say they're a race (composed mainly of Ashkenazi jews and Sephardi jews) and are prone to certain diseases and ailments at higher rates than other ethnic groups (I linked to the mental illness one earlier, and another one I know of is Tay-Sachs disease). Again, jews are a race, and some are secular and others practice their racially supremacist religion to various degrees.
Goodbye.
>>
>>9955890
>Jews themselves say they're a race
Except they don't.
>and are prone to certain diseases and ailments at higher rates than other ethnic groups
This is more or less true of literally any enthic group, that isn't special to Jews. You realize that, right? Jews aren't magic, they aren't the only group that suffers from slightly higher risks of certain diseases. Also, everyone has seen that literal ONE study. It gets spammed all the time. Read the whole abstract you stupid faggot.
>Again, jews are a race
Nope.
>Jews can be both secular and religious.
Convenient for your memes, huh?
>and others practice their racially supremacist religion
Yes, look at how oppressive and meanie poo poo all these Jews are.
>goodbye
Run away like you brainlets always do.
>>
>>9955902
this guy sucks, can we complain to his supervisor, and have him reassigned to looking for pepes on twitter?
>>
>>9955907
Spoken like a triggered baby.
>>
>>9955912
don't you realize by having some israeli pop up and argue everytime anyone mentions jews anywhere on the internet just feeds into their narrative? instead of turning every anti-semitic comment into a flamewar just let the thread die, hell those pol threads about stormfront you linked to also had links to the idf program you work for, which only makes the paranoid guys seems legit

there's one guy who regularly posts anti-semitic shit on this board, one fucking guy, we've all heard his shit a million times, it would be nice if they banned him, but otherwise we just tolerate his stupid shit, don't let him turn every single thread into a big argument about jews, sheesh
>>
>>9955918
>hell those pol threads about stormfront you linked to also had links to the idf program you work for
Now who's paranoid? I don't work for anyone, chief. I'm just tired of this war on facts.
>there's one guy who regularly posts anti-semitic shit on this board
You are naive as fuck. You realize where you are, right?
>>
>>9955918
That statement is true in your mind, right? A lot of people are woke on the JQ these days and the number grows daily.
>>
File: 1502884970636.jpg (40KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
1502884970636.jpg
40KB, 250x239px
>>9955932
>woke
>he thinks this is a real thing
>>
>>9955928
>I don't work for anyone, chief.

Don't you want to be the Ultimate Virtual Soldier? Why shill for free? Sign up today!

http://www.idfblog.com/2012/07/02/idf-ranks-become-the-ultimate-virtual-soldier/

>You realize where you are, right?

On /lit/ one of the slowest boards on 4chan.
>>
>>9955941
>literally just a blog
>>
>>9955947
https://www.idfblog.com/open-roles/
>>
>>9955951
>An Israeli social media department
Woah, I'm #woke. I didn't know that literally ONLY the Israelis hired social media tech nerds. This is like a white genocide.
>>
>>9955957
Wait, two minutes ago it was a wild conspiracy theory, now it's "Everybody does it!"

lel
>>
>>9955957
Not him, but has it been established that you are a jew?
>>
>>9955958
I never said that social media interns were a conspiracy you dumb faggot.
>>
>>9955959
I'm not. I know that must be really important to you though.
>>
>>9955963
We all know that's a lie, dude. Everyday there is a different Israeli shill. Some are better than others. You particularly suck.
>>
>>9955951
>hiring social media techs to run websites ≠ a global 1984 techno-conspiracy to brainwash gentiles with propaganda.
>>
>>9955966
>EVERYBODY A SHILL REEE! PLEASE AGREE WITH ME!
I'm not.
>>
>>9955966
You sound pretty paranoid.
>>
>>9954099
It's difficult to actually 'reject' the Western tradition without actually utilising it by trimming away all those misinformed or false ideas in the search for truth. In this sense 'postmodernism' in the philosophical sense is a 'natural progression', but 'postmodernism' is more a state of current thought rather than a unified continuation or rejection of Western thought. Postmodernism is only allowed by the material, historical, social and philosophical conditions of the post-war West, and as such it is open to free play. The same thing happened in the arts -- after Abstract Expressionism, Pop Art and Minimalism there's no real single term we can comfortably use to refer to artistic output from the mid-60s onwards. You can still place them in the Western tradition though: the gallery/museum is a microcosm of this idea and it is basically the one thing that can't be disposed of when it comes to critically-relevant or 'high' art.

I am talking about postmodernism as an ideal though. The historical contingencies or accidents in referring to this ideal was most likely interesting to Derrida. Deconstruction as he knew it was far different to the way it was received in the US. I think this is because there was already a kind of 'postmodernism' in the US before Foucault in the early 60s and Derrida later in the decade. The kind of strange adoption of deconstruction, for example, would have been a reading of Derrida's texts in that context. In America for some reason it was mostly literary critics who picked it up rather than philosophers, even though Derrida was mostly concerned with philosophical texts (albeit with their problematic relationship with literature, but this can only be defined through philosophy anyway rather than reject it).

Also as a note modernism has as much a claim to realism as a rejection of it. The avant-garde especially, since Realism was a kind of revolutionary movement in art. Nouveau Realisme too is oriented toward societal revolution. Realism in narrative continued until the Existentialists in France before there was anything we could call 'postmodern'.

I think it is correct to say that the way we structure an idea of truth these days is through the relations of language. The only problem is that saying 'truth is relative' because of 'language games' (which is Wittgenstein rather than postmodernism) is only one way of approaching this idea. Kind of ironic really.
>>
>>9955989
what do u think this is 2011? no one is gonna read all that.
>>
>>9954372
Postmodernism has literally nothing to do with Jews. There's no correlation whatsoever.
>>
>>9954099
The fact that something already happened automatically means it was necessary. If there's another way to reject modernism, go and get it, smartass. Write your philosophical magnum opus of de-modernism, anti-modernism or whatever
>>
>>9955963
I was just asking. But if you're not that makes you 10x more pathetic. One expects a jew to defend jews. But jews view you as cattle and little refer to you as cattle, so for you to defend them against (other?) whites makes you a hypercuck as opposed to just a regular cuck. Read up, dumbass, you're defending a tribe who hates you more than you could ever realize.
>>
File: 1502887060520.jpg (70KB, 1024x734px) Image search: [Google]
1502887060520.jpg
70KB, 1024x734px
>>9956001
Whatever you say, buddy.
>>
>>9954750
True post
>>
>>9955995
Of course there is. The seeds of its literary arm were planted by jewish publishing companies (beatniks), the art movements as well (Dadaism and so on with peoples like Tzara), and the most influential philosophical rendition of it was advanced by a jew (Derrida).

You are wrong.
>>
>>9956010
Oh, just fuck off already.
>>
>>9954750
the thing is tho history is going in a mostly ok way, every act like we're headed for some nightmare scenario but nothing happening today can compare the insane shit that happened in the 20th century, stop being an edgy teen and live your life, enjoy the end of history
>>
>>9956001

It's a jew. This guy has been on here for 5+ hours saying the same things and calling everyone paranoid. No one does that for free (or it's very unlikely).

I've never seen a jew respond that way to the Forbes list or zog list before either. Usually they just ignore those because there's no opinion in them, just a stating of names, profession, and ethnicity, which you can't really argue against but this jew somehow did. I actually think he's one of the better JIDF, and absolutely annoying.
>>
>>9954468
Give me a valid logical axiom, o thou masterpiece of human intellect
>>
>>9956014
>DA JOOOS! HE A JOO, YOU A JOOO! REEE! ABSOLUTELY ANNOYING! I AM SHAKING
>>
>>9956014
>better jidf

he just blatantly lies and hopes you're stupid enough to believe it, michael bloomberg not jewish? give me a fucking break man
>>
I hate /pol/tards, but some of the posts against this dude ITT are honestly pretty fucking retarded

>jews aren't a race
what do you think it means to be an ethnic jew? they have been inbreeding for millennia. there are a plethora of genetic disorders exclusive to ashkenazi jews, for instance
>>
>>9956024
He's literally barely Jewish, you fucking retards.
>>
>>9956025
>I hate /pol/tards
>they have been inbreeding for millennia. there are a plethora of genetic disorders exclusive to ashkenazi jews, for instance
Nice false flag, there is no disease "exclusive" to any ethnic homogenous group, just higher risks. Jew isn't a race.
>>
>>9956022
not him, but a = a
denying this means denying the possibility of meaningful communication
>>
>>9956025
>what do you think it means to be an ethnic jew?
It doesn't mean race, kiddo.
>>
>>9956012
If you don't like being proven wrong and embarrassed through argumentation, get smarter.
>>
>>9956026
I like how you claim to not be Jewish, but at the same time are an export on people's levels of jewishness. If they qualify for Israeli citizenship, they're jewish. We didn't make those rules, you did.
>>
this is just one guy talking to himself; he's trying to write a postmodern novel but doesn't know this one has already been done twice
>>
The jidf should just open up their own website where racist kids can argue directly with Israelis. Then the rest of us won't have to see this constant bullshit.
>>
>>9956014
I'm still amazed that the assumedly same guy was trying to argue that Bloomberg, Dell, and Brin/page or whoever (correct answer: both!) weren't jewish. That's profoundly stupid.
>>
>>9956038
Holy shit, this website is brainfucked about Jews. They aren't magical, anon. Whether someone qualifies for citizenship or not, isn't the point. There was a kid sperging out about Jewish powerlevels and rates of "Jewishness", so I mentioned (given how retarded this whole thing is anyway) how Bloomberg is close to 1/4th Jewish and barely has any relatives that are Jews. The whole thing is retarded to care about.
>>
>>9956030
>>9956033
it means you don't "opt-out" of being an ethnic jew
if your parents are ethnic jews, you're an ethnic jew; not identifying as jewish doesn't even enter this equation
>>
>>9954967
Shit, have you noticed that this Bill Kristol sounds a lot like Billy Crystal! AND Crystal was the voice actor for Mike Wasowski in the Monsters Inc. movie! Wasowski... clearly a Jewish name. This damn Trotskyist Jews are taking our children
>>
>>9956043
Because Bloomberg is barely Jewish, Dell is half Jewish, and Page literally refuses to identify as Jewish...

I hardly think they are all conspiring over their implicit Jew-ness.
>>
>>9956044
Both of his parents are Jewish.
>>
>>9956010
There's no guarantee these 'seeds' would be successful if they were implemented. This is limited thinking and it's shocking to think that blatant anti-Western thinking could catch on so fast in the immediate post-war world with the threat of communism in Europe. Just nonsense thinking.
>>
>>9956048
Judaism is also a religion, mate. Goddamn you people are retarded when it comes to this boogeyman. You use the "one drop" meme rule seriously in the 21st century.
>>
>>9956053
His parents are not full blown, genetic Jews. You act like the minute there is Jewish blood, that makes them all involved in the same in-group if secret Jews.
>>
>>9956052
Larry Ellison is only "half-jewish" as if that is a thing, and yet he constantly goes on about how "wonderful Israeli entrepreneurship culture is" and stepped aside for an Israeli CEO to run his company. Yes, we know the low levels of Oracle are completely filled with Indians, but upper management is reserved for chosen people. Yet, you will say "Larry Ellison is barely Jewish" and you'd be half right.
>>
>>9956057
I'm not talking about Judaism, I'm talking about jewish heritage and all the bagage that comes with it. not identifying as a jew means jackshit if you were raised in a jewish household/environment
>>
>>9956061
>genetic Jews

What's a genetic Jew?
>>
>>9956052
Barely jewish? The guy is a walking jewish archetype. "Barely jewish" doesn't mean anything anyway because you don't understand how jewish communities operate. Every jew is about 50% Italian from when they blended in with the Roman Empire and took it down via Christianity, but that doesn't mean anything. They mix, reconverge and only mix with each other, then move onto the next empire. You're an idiot. Stop pretending you know anything about jews.
>>
>>9956063
>Larry Ellison is only "half-jewish" as if that is a thing
You can't have your cake, and eat it too fag. Jews are an ethnic group, sure. That means a couple that is half and half is literally going to produce a mixed ethnic background child.
>>
>>9956052
They still benefit from Jewish Privilege.
>>
>>9956068
>not identifying as a jew means jackshit if you were raised in a jewish household/environment
Then you are mind-bogglingly paranoid and need to put yourself down.
>>
>>9956070
You realize that none of this really makes any sense, right?
>>
>>9956044
Apparently every single Jew reads and memorises the talmud or whatever so they get all their lessons about world domination and hatred of whites from their texts, even though nearly all are apparently mentally ill due to inbreeding. It only manifests as extra hate towards whites.

The strangest part to me is that Jews apparently have solved Western philosophy because they have such accurate predictive models for behaviour and can manipulate outcomes so well that it seems just like natural developments of the general conditions of life. Not only this, they can use this accurate understanding of everything while arguing the complete opposite in order to manipulate whites (who for some reason easily accept this inverted white culture even though it was all they had known)

Also I have no idea why they would cause white societies to be so successful only to destroy them by promoting values that cannot be sustained by white societies. It must all be in their holy texts.
>>
>>9956056
Can you make this statement more coherent? Threat of communism when exactly? Some of those things were pre-war and interwar so they had a long time to develop. I'm not completely sure what your point is though.
>>
hey internet historian of the jews, how do you feel about the commies? jewish plot or right side of hitler?
>>
>>9956074
I'm sure you honestly believe that.
>>
>>9956076
What doesn't make sense? We know the genetic composition of jews, dude.
>>
>>9956075
what's paranoid about that? we aren't talking about crosscultural, evangelist religions like catholicism or whatever; we are talking about a tightly knit group of people who have been inbreeding since forever and have a distinctive culture and ethnicity.
are you denying the existence of a strong jewish culture?
>>
>>9956084
>evangelist religions like catholicism
catholics aren't evangelical
>>
>>9956077
Well, we've all been hearing about how there is a White conspiracy to rule the world and exploit the third world etc. for about 100 years, and the Jews are the richest "whites" so it's only natural people should come to this conclusion. Is white supremacy a conspiracy? A lot of white people don't even identify as white. Are you paranoid?
>>
>>9956084
>muh inbreeding Jews meme
Yet just ignore all the mixed Jews, they don't count because (reasons).
>>
>>9956084
>we are talking about a tightly knit group of people who have been inbreeding since forever and have a distinctive culture and ethnicity.

The British?

Wait a minute, how many Anglo-Saxons are in power these days? I think I might be on to something.
>>
>>9956082
Do white people benefit from white privilege?
>>
>>9956083
Right, and Jews are pretty mixed ethnically these days. You are the one who pretends all this matters. Not me.
>>
>>9956089
>The British
we already know they're seven foot lizards in six foot human suits, have you not looked at their royal family?
>>
>>9956086
Basically anything bad whites have done it has actually been the Jews that made them do it. Even though the Jews have helped whites flourish many times as well.

If it seems confusing it's because of the Jewish influence.
>>
>>9956096
did you take what nietzsche said about the german fear of jews personally, anonkun?
>>
>>9956091
In Apartheid Africa and sometimes in the US? Maybe even heavily racially devided parts of Australia? Asbofuckinglutely.
>>
>>9956102
What about racially divided parts of Palestine?
>>
>>9956102
did we bring back apatheid? i can't keep up, is the cold war back on?
>>
>>9956102
*divided
>>
>>9956100
Nietzsche was a radical anti-philosopher who was published by jews so he could influence Foucault and Derrida
>>
>>9956105
Yes, racism doesn't exist anymore in South Africa. Apartheid ending made rsce relations 100 percent fine.
>>
>>9956088
again, are you denying the existance of a strong, somewhat exclusive jewish community, culture and heritage?
>>
>>9956107
>Nietzsche was a radical
how middle class are you that living in a forest hotel is radical?
>>
>>9956110
Interesting that Israel and apartheid South African were close allies. I wonder what they had in common? Seems weird!
>>
>>9956092
Of course it matters, unless you're under the delusion that people are all the same. Jews have been living in other people's nations and mixing partly with them since Egyptian times and before, to say that now they're finally mixing out and won't be a problem anymore is ridiculous. Not to mention the hasids that supply a regular batch of reformers for any who do get into the 1/8 jewish territory where their jewishness becomes less pronounced.
>>
>>9956104
I don't know? I don't live there.
>>
>>9956117
Did you live in apartheid South Africa? Or Jim Crow America? Since you seemed pretty sure about both of those.
>>
>>9956116
>doubling down on the Jews in Egypt meme
Most rational people don't sperg out at the thought that Jews exist, anon. Get a fucking hobby.
>>
>>9956110
oh that's good, i was worried they'd murder the whites and everyone else in a chaotic breakdown of the state rather than extend white privilege. that was nice of them.
how'd the reaganism thing work out?
>>
>>9956114
The middle-class is a jewish invention of the 18th century promoted by pseudo-jews such as Rousseau, Diderot to overthrow the white aristocracy and later advocated by Hegel (proto-Marx, a jew). Also Luther was published by jews
>>
>>9956118
>You have to live somewhere, you understand recent history of that place.
Where are you from, mate?
>>
>>9956120
I have no clue what you are even on about anymore. Is this the power of /pol/?
>>
>>9956121
so middle class enough your mom bought your first korn/slipknot/skrillex hoodie. she paying for college too?
>>
>>9956119
Exodus is literally the story of jews getting kicked out of Egypt, which was to become the first (though it unlikely was) of many places they would go onto to complain about getting kicked out of while blaming others for it. Not my fault if you don't understand history or jews, bud.
>>
>>9955827
It's almost as if this Jew people have talent and can take positions of value, while I'm sitting on my chair pressing letters on my keyboard with oiled fingers while going completely autismo on an imageboard
>>
>>9956121
did you're so obsessed with jews are you sure you're not a jew? like maybe you have some jewish genetics that making you obsessed with your lost brothers? i think you could be a jew dude, sort yourself out
>>
>>9956128
College is a jewish propaganda factory and the analytics are crypto-jews
>>
>>9956127
i just figured i'd catch up on the things i've missed while reading since we're having this thread.
speaking of, what happened to bobby fischer after he published his games of chess? i've been looking forward to another one for ages
>>
>>9956134
right, but when white people "have talent and take positions of power" it's because of a white conspiracy, kys
>>
>>9956136
oh, you're on a gap year. how nice. backpacking?
>>
>>9956142
Backpacks are basically shoulder-mounted jews
>>
>>9956143
oh, right, it's all glamping now these days with the middling sort.
>>
>>9956134
>white people are overrepresented in some field/position/company
>"racism! toxic whiteness! we need quotas right now!"

>jews are overrepresented in some field/position/company
>"they're just smart bro, don't be jealous. are you an antisemite or what?"
>>
Fun new drinking/suicide game

>take a shot every time you see the word 'jew' itt
>>
>>9956155
who are you quoting?
>>
>>9956010
Oh, and please go on. How do the Joos organize their plans for the distruction of Western civilization? Are they telepathic? Do they have a secret postal system or do they see each other during the night in some "Jew center" hidden in a secret passage under your city hall?
>>
>>9956166
whomst*
>>
>>9956158
More mentions of 'jew' than there are posts in the thread.
>>
>>9956158
>suicide game
jewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjew
>>
>>9956070
>took it down via Christianity
>>
>>9956031
Ok, I guess I've been btfo. We can agree this has nothing to do with the thing postmodernism is trying to confutate, can't we?
>>
>>9956155
Implying there is some kind of jewish power structure means you are a racist who should be destroyed.
>>
>>9956181
Christianity is secretly the Goths. Jesus was a Saxon. Keep up man
>>
>>9956167
They're all tribal 4th cousins. They do what's best for their group and what's harmful for other groups. It's pretty simple.
>>
>>9956167
>plan
That requires cognition. They work on an algorithm. Why do you think the atheistic Jews cut their genitals, and those of their sons? Heck, they are atheistic because the first command doesn't ban them from being atheists.
>>
>>9956189
>Christianity took down the Roman Empire
Shame about Byzantium being around for a thousand years longer than its western counterpart.

Rome fell to its own usury-based economy, free gibs policies and the praetorian guard taking over.
>>
>>9956205
I figured he meant the Holy Roman Empire that survived north of Rome. Fair point though, the Ethiopians and Syriacs kept going regardless too.
>>
>>9956205
Forgot immigration and multiculturalism/multiracialism/demographic change. These were around prior to their acquisition of Judea/Palestine.
>>
>>9956077
This whole post. I'm going to print it. It's the prove that the West has to fall. The single fact that a man can be so paranoid to think all this stuff means that we all have to die in a very violent, painful way.
Also, you know that the "Jews religious texts with instructions to take over the world" are mostly the same contained in the Bible and you can read the others if you buy them? So does that makes a 100% white american academic studying judaic ancient texts a member of "the Big Plot"?
>>
>>9956211
But you're not counting the Gothic invasions or assimilation?
>>
>>9956218
Sure, but that is hardly Jews destroying the Roman Empire with Christianity, and more of a failed state taking in fresh labor and it backfiring.
>>
le bump limit
>>
>be an utter failure and a loser
>blame it on the evil joos and their evil conspiracy

this is all you need to know to understand /pol/ and their antisemitic mindset
>>
>>9956227
It's a historical take on them, not this rootless mainstream Hollywood-flavored branch of acceptance. Nice try, though. I say Victim blaming/10.
>>
oh it must be 310 on this board my bad
>>
>>9956217
Jewish nepotism is what will cause the West to fall. One advantage the West had over the East was that we didn't have these kind of nepotistic systems. Talented people could always strive and rise. As (((they))) make that impossible, we lose our competitive advantage over the Orient. As the Eastern economies liberalize, they may in fact allow more class mobility to flourish as our class system becomes ossified into a Jewish ruling caste holding power over various gentile strata.
>>
>>9956225
>unimpressed_gibbons.jpg
the goths did destroy and take all titles of rome to continue christianity, so if you're telling me the goths aren't jews, i know you're one of them. fucking christian saxons, we're better off with the turks, GO BACK TO CRIMEA
>>
>>9956227
You might stop getting kicked out of other people's countries if you took responsibility for your behavior for once.
>>
>>9956227
what if a black guy blames it on the whites instead? is that cool?
>>
>>9956113
It's all in your head, you idiot. All the so called "whites" are probably partly jews. So, what are you, another member of the secret plan to rule the world and destroy the West? Why would they destroy the West? What's the big point of it all?
>>
>>9956234
Gibbons ignored a few key things.
>Economy
>Time: it took 4 centuries of Christianity - how long did most empires even live?
Usury can not last.
>>
>>9956239
depends what his prose is like.
>>
>>9956235
>stop manipulating me!
>>
>>9956121
>Rousseau, Diderot
>Jews
Get the fuck out of here and never come back
>>
>>9956247
Exactly. Jews are like mosquitoes on a swamp. Their perspective is identical: you exist for them now that they can see you. Disgusting and vile creatures. I have no idea why anybody would want to associate with them. Their lack of cognition or ability to create renders them lesser, anyway.
>>
>>9956243
you're ignoring that crassus et al are much earlier.
>>
>>9956141
Dude, I just said there's no conspiracy. What are you talking about?
>>
why did this thread die on the same day it was created, and how can more of them be made to do that?
>>
>>9956155
>white people are overrepresented in some field/position/company
>"racism! toxic whiteness! we need quotas right now!"
Uh... I never said that, and now I'm confused
>>
>>9956252
>describes Rome during height of christian power
>especially its malaria load
>blames the jews
I'm sure they were there first and gave Caesar his fevers too.
>>
>>9956257
Eh? I'm not blaming jews. I'm just stating their nature. If they weren't blind, it wouldn't be our fault that they exist.
>>
>>9956252
How much of the Jewish population thinks this way?
>>
>>9956261
All of them, unless they give kids to goy adoption.
>>
>>9956259
If they're blind, dude, they should be pretty easy to get rid of. Or is there some kind of Daredevil situation going on?
>>
>>9956266
They are easy to get rid of. Stop watching porn or Hollywood, stop taking large loans...
>>
>>9956195
>Why do you think the atheistic Jews cut their genitals, and those of their sons? Heck, they are atheistic because the first command doesn't ban them from being atheists.
What the fuck are you trying to say? What do genitals have to do with atheism? What the fuck does the first command has to do with this whole thing?
Are we even speaking the same language? Is this whole thread a situation like "The Library of Babel"? Are you all actually trying to sing a song?
>>
>>9956272
> What do genitals have to do with atheism?
Circumcision is a mark of slavery. Yoke of bondage, as it were. It's a religious thing.
>>
>>9956269
why would I be doing any of those things in the first place? did someone make you do those things? is that why you can't read books? how awful
>>
hopefully one day the jidf will figure out it's better to let these threads die than to keeping arguing until they hit the bump limit, then again if they knew how to handle the alt-right trump wouldn't be president
>>
>>9956275
Exactly! The jews are akin to ugly whores - all evil is association with them.
>>
>>9956276
i thought we were getting it to the bump limit so we could talk about delillo's postmodernism without pseuds.
>>
>>9956274
circumcision is part of the egyptian tradition of genital mutilation, it was a sign of being civilized at that time
>>
>>9956285
Yet now it is a mark of slavery (Mosaic law taken for an algorithm), a damage to male (or female) libido and a reduction of nerves, a violation of the body etc.
You wouldn't believe how liberating Logos is!
>>
>>9956279
telling me you touched ugly whores isn't going to undo the damage you have done by telling me you watch hollywood movies and internet porn instead of reading books. even if the jews made you commit this moral failing, i can't pretend you're not essentially the intellectual equal of a woman.
clean the bathroom, it needs doing and you've been slacking.
>>
>>9956295
Where have I said I have done any of those? I'm just saying that the association of anybody with that group is creating an ugly world.
Just take a look at Trump's Jewish harem - ugly banker goblins everywhere.
>>
>>9956301
>not empirically testing your theory
why can't I hear cleaning, woman?
>>
>>9956291
>algorithm
>Al Gore

Hmm, was Bush Jr. a proto-Trump? But without Bush we wouldn't have got Obama. Is Trump also being controlled by the Jews for some other purpose then?
>>
>>9956131
That isn't history, because it never happened fuckhead.
>>
>>9956307
You are jumping to conclusions way too often. This is my swamp though, you better get out of here, kike.
>>
>>9956314
>blahblahblah harry potter
I don't give a shit about you "feeling" like you're an intellectual equal, I care about coming home to a clean latrine.
>>
>>9956138
Are you having a stroke?
>>
>>9956316
>I only concern myself with equals
Now why would a bottomfeeder think that way? Oh, it's because equality drags everything down to their level. Hmm. Too bad I have legs to stand on. Now it is a question of whether to bother or not.
>>
>>9956239
Did the Jews enslave other whites for a century in some sort of chattel slave-based market system? Or we just comparing apples to oranges because of autism?
>>
>>9956321
no just a bit of trouble with the third game vs spassky opening
>>
>>9956269
>porn is part of the Jewish plot
I wonder if you will ever be able to listen to yourself.
>>
>>9956324
>bitch talk about feelings
Is that going to get the bathroom clean?
>>
>>9956329
>plot
It's not a plot. It's their nature to do everything vile and disgusting they can. Of course, they are arrogant so they pretend that 'it was all according to keikaku', when in fact it is them selling everything they can.
>>
>>9956330
Mr. Slavebenisberg, stop your silly whining.
>>
>>9956336
Oh boy, an image macro with a probably faked quote? Well shit! Porn is evil and I am putting my dick away right now! Need to prevent the Jewish white genocide after all. That means I can't cum.
>>
>>9956312
There's no reason to believe jews were not only in Egypt but ultimately responsible for its collapse. That's the story of civilization: whites create it, jewish parasites bring slaves, mix the races up, and destroy it.
>>
>>9956338
>more made up girl words
If you want to tell me all that bullshit about social media and the totally intellectual movies you were watching while real people were working, you can tell me from the bathroom, sugartits
>>
>>9956345
>There's no reason to believe jews were not only in Egypt but ultimately responsible for its collapse.
Gee, perhaps because there is absolutely zero concrete or historical evidence that they were in Egypt?
>>
>>9956343
Porn =! masturbation. You kikes are all the same. I mean I get why arguing with you would get annoying.
>>
>>9956343
This article is better. Jews are extremely sick people.

http://jewishquarterly.org/issuearchive/articled325.html?articleid=38
>>
>>9956345
>race mixing is bad.
>but so is the Jews breeding only with Jews. That's inbreeding. That's wrong.
At least be consistent with your autism.
>>
>>9956351
>he doesn't look at porn
Lol do you close your eyes when you masturbate you stupid tard? Are you some no fap Christian weirdo?
>>
>>9956349
There's plenty if proof but I forget which loony perspective promotes the concept they weren't as you are, either some sect of judaism or cuckstianity. Doesn't matter though, it's a stupid perspective.
>>
>>9956356
it's a girl upset some jewish bitch had bigger tits
>>
>>9956352
>some antisemitic blog making shit up about Jews in the porn industry
Do you use the word "degenerate" in your vocabulary too?
>>
>>9956356
Again with the jumps. Again with accusations. It's legitimately funny.
>>
>>9956360
Literally all of credible modern history accepts that they were not in Egypt you retard. No, there is no evidence. If you can somehow find it, that's a grant-worthy revelation.
>>
>>9956354
You're an idiot. As if race mixing and inbreeding are the only two options. Jewish inbreeding is historic, which is why they're close genetic cousins.
>>
>>9956367
clean the goddamn bathroom, you dumb whore
>>
>>9956363
Jews don't exist, nothing to see here bud.
Kek. Are you a conscript or a student selling themselves?
>>
>>9956367
If you think porn is bad or some sort of Jewish ploy, you're dumb. Porn has been a thing since before Jews were even a thing.
>>
>>9956363
The Jewish Quarterly is a jewish.
>>
>>9956373
Well, you're probably the conscript.
>>
>>9956376
>it has Jews in the name, so Jews must write it.
How gullible are you people?
>>
>>9956377
>when she tries to make a sentence
This is why you're not being told to make a sammich.
>>
>>9956375
Can you not read? It's not a plot, they pretend that it is because they can claim credibility to their supremacy myth if anything goes well. They can do jack by themselves.
>>
>>9956372
>As if race mixing and inbreeding are the only two options
Anon, if you close off a homogenous group forever, you are eventually looking at higher rates of inbreeding, higher risks of diseases and smaller gene pools.

Mixing genes is literally what has saved our species a dozen times already.
>>
File: 1503472495349.gif (2MB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
1503472495349.gif
2MB, 384x288px
>>9956382
>on the off chance their comic book-tier plan goes off without a hitch, they will retroactively claim porn as part of the Jewish plot. In which case, porn is part of the Jewish plot.
>>
>yet another postmodernism thread derailed by /pol/tard autismos
every fucking time
>>
>>9956732
It was derailed by jewish shills.
>>
>>9956386
They have a supremacy myth, but nothing to back it up with unless the world goes out of its way to behave like a bunch of retards.
Thread posts: 375
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.