[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it possible to authentically relay the experience of being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: ayylmao.png (68KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.png
68KB, 499x499px
is it possible to authentically relay the experience of being on drugs through text?

if so, what works do you think come close? for me, fear and loathing in las vegas comes quite close to how i feel when stoned
>>
>>9943555
I'm redpilled, and hence virtuous. I suggest you stop with your degenerate lifestyle and start leading a life revolving around God, a love of your race and nation, masculinity, and Lord Kek
>>
It's subjective and so ephemeral you can't really describe it in a one size fits all way. Sure you can use shit like "your body feels wonderfully light" and all that jackassery but it is just something you gotta experience or some shit i guess i don't know dude
>>
>>9943561
do you ever read your posts back to yourself and consider rethinking your life?
>>
>>9943555
my brain felt weird after reading the second half of Rant, or watching Black Mirror S1E03 "The Entire History of You"
>>
File: 1501386332922.jpg (31KB, 509x512px) Image search: [Google]
1501386332922.jpg
31KB, 509x512px
>>9943561
ok i get that you're a racist and don't fit into society but what do you think about the question i posed to you about if it is possible for text to relate the experience of having drugs.

>>9943562
i wonder if perhaps you could say the same about describing regular experience. maybe there is no difference
>>
>>9943555

William Burroughs's cutup trilogy has the effect of a series of hallucinations. Interestingly, because your brain has to work harder to connect the disjoint images, I tend to remember the images evoked more as dreams.
>>
>>9943561
Saint John was off his head on mushrooms when he received his divine revelations, like nearly every person who has ever contacted Godhead. You have been tricked by the hierarchy to avoid relating to divinity directly, so that they can translate the message in a way that controls your behaviour in line with their needs.
>>
>>9943572
i did some edibles today and felt extreme awe in the face of God's creation. more awe than i have felt in traditional worship in a long time.
>>
>>9943573
Taking drugs is one of the most ancient practices for actually doing religion proper. The Church has kept secret the tools for direct contact because they want to control their followers.

When Leary and others re-discovered this in the sixties, their scientific credibility was shot. But this wasn't so much because they were shunned from the scientific community (although they in part were), but because they immediately recognised the experience as religious, and started writing about it from that perspective.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.