[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Intelligence did not figure largely in anything Hercules

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: hercules.jpg (104KB, 900x556px) Image search: [Google]
hercules.jpg
104KB, 900x556px
>Intelligence did not figure largely in anything Hercules did and was often conspicuously absent. Once when he was too hot he pointed an arrow at the sun and threatened to shoot him. Another time when the boat he was in was tossed about by the waves he told the waters that he would punish them if they did not grow calm.
>His intellect was not strong. His emotions were. They were quickly aroused and apt to get out of control as when he deserted the Argo and forgot all about his comrades and the Quest of the Golden Fleece in his despairing grief at losing his young armor-bearer, Hylas.
>He had sudden outbursts of furious anger which were always fatal to the often innocent objects.

Give it to me straight, /lit/. Was it autism?
>>
>>9935266
He was the Chad of Chads
>>
>>9935266
Nah, being a demigod means you can just flex your muscles and force rivers to move for you. You want cleverness, stick with Odysseus.
>>
>>9935266
It's not hard to tell why Hamlet considers him is opposite. Hercules definitely banged more chicks though.
>>
>>9935266
Fucking charisma builds.
>>
>Intelligence did not figure largely in anything Hercules did

>Knew to choke the lion and use its claws to pelt it
>Knew to cautherize the Hydra's heads
>Killed the birds with the Hydra's poison
>Cleaned the stables by using a dam

I mean, it seems more that he didn't need to be intelligent and had the strength to just do whatever he felt like. It's not like his dad acts differently even though he's supposed to be omniscient.
>>
>>9935507
You forgot
>Killing that one guy who couldn't be harmed as long as he touched the earth by lifting him up, and bear hugging him to death
>>
>>9935507
The Greek Gods weren't omniscient, they kept having shit done behind each others backs all the time
>>
>>9935560
It didn't take Einstein to figure that one out
>>
>>9935266
>Was it autism?
Archetypal Chad.
All archetypes are aspies.
>>
>>9935266
>emotional
>autism
pick one
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.