[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>realize that my entire story would be far better if the culmination

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1493157834852.png (77KB, 397x318px) Image search: [Google]
1493157834852.png
77KB, 397x318px
>realize that my entire story would be far better if the culmination was that the main character and the serial killer were the same person
>realize I subconsciously dropped hints
>realized everything fits
>realize the real journey was growing into adulthood
>realized the real moral of the story was 'you can't help anyone, you can only help them help themselves."

God dammit could I be a worse fucking writer that my default is the most fucking stereotypical bullshit, fuck.
>>
you should realize that when fat guys complain about stuff online, it's almost 99% rationalization.

What happens is that the gestalt work fails to make them star struck, so they start nit picking.

I swear it's like that. Beyond a certain level, I mean.

You could bitch that there's no reason for Hamlet not to immediately kill Claudius and call it a major plot hole or some gay shit. But no one does. Cause the execution surpassed gay nerd complaints.

The same is true for cliches. If you pull em off well enough, no one will complain.

Also, if it's really not working, just make the double life thing just a red herring and come up with something more interesting. There's an edit button nigga
>>
>>9934774
that cat looks like nietzsche
>>
>>9934774
What's the problem?
Apart from...
>Serial killer
>murder thriller
YAAAWN
>>
>>9934774
Leave it up for speculation of the truth.
Almost show, don't tell.
Could be same person, maybe, maybe not.
Schizophrenia yadayada, pure hallucination, maybe like American Psycho movie ending was it all EVEN REAL? OOOOOH
haven't read the book
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.