[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>time like, isn't real, man. WHOAH. Why do pseuds who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1476194865967.jpg (10KB, 157x157px) Image search: [Google]
1476194865967.jpg
10KB, 157x157px
>time like, isn't real, man. WHOAH.
Why do pseuds who flunked Algebra II always say this? Most physicists don't agree.
>>
What is time to you?
>>
What interests me is that "Time" is actually 2 different things, a phenomenon, and a completely arbitrary and unrelated system of "measuring" the phenomenon.
>>
>>9934765
time is real, but it's not linear. It's a dot. It's all happening at exactly the same moment.
>>
>>9934765
They think the relativity of simultaneity implies a relational ontology of time as opposed to just a relativization of a quantity thought to be invariant in classical mechanics. Just ignore psueds
>>
>>9934780
Hi pseud who flunked Algebra II
>>
>>9934788
yeah. I hate numbers.
fuckin' fight me
liked geometry though.
>>
>>9934793
stop opining on anything rigorous then you brainlet
>>
>>9934799
make me, dingleberry
>>
You can't get to an increment of time, because before you can get to an increment of time, you need to get to half of an increment of time, and you also need to get to half of half of an increment of time, and so on ad infinitum, so you need infinite increments of time to get an increment of time, thus since an infinite increments of time to get an increment of time then time can't be real because what is real must have motion, unless you can name one thing that's real without motion.
>>
>>9934765

Physicist here. Time does not hold the status of an operator in quantum mechanics, how do you deal with that punk?
>>
>>9934765
>frogposting
>>
If we are to accept the axioms of science then time is a relation just like space.
>>
>>9934765
>Most physicists don't agree.
Sauce please, homo.
>>
File: 1501698708422.jpg (65KB, 546x678px) Image search: [Google]
1501698708422.jpg
65KB, 546x678px
What is it with /lit/ and appealing to academia?
>>
>>9934783
Holy fuck shut up
>>
>>9934780
You have to be 18 to post here.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.