[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there been any philosophic attempts to theorize about the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: j-LfKL3Z[1].jpg (12KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
j-LfKL3Z[1].jpg
12KB, 256x256px
Has there been any philosophic attempts to theorize about the eradication of what can be considered worthless men, i.e. akin to those who browse /r9k/?
I'd like to read a treatise on how we're supposed to deal with disposable 'men' who contribute nothing and qua their vileness (dumb, ugly, and can't reproduce, physically and aesthetically inferior) and simply cannot be integrated into society because they possess nothing of worth. Or how they are such an affront to basic decency and sight that they pollute the world and the human spirit and hold us back as a species?
>>
>>9934201
I think SCUM Manifesto was like that but I don't read chick books.
>>
File: Sigmund Freud.jpg (41KB, 756x784px) Image search: [Google]
Sigmund Freud.jpg
41KB, 756x784px
>>9934201

Who hurt you
>>
File: 16710355daeea9389a5c515b0713b68c.jpg (876KB, 1491x1062px) Image search: [Google]
16710355daeea9389a5c515b0713b68c.jpg
876KB, 1491x1062px
read the underground notes, some nietzsche, eugenics, artificial selection, nazism etc

also, fuck off fascist scum
>>
Not theory, but Crime and Punishment deals with this idea in someways, though Dostoyevsky ends up refuting the idea.
>>
>the brain on full New Sincerity
>>
>>9934249
I think that book was about all men. This is about the sort of people who browse /r9k/. You know the type, just utterly worthless and vile. The sort of "people" all fully human people want to get rid of, male or female.
>>
>>9934294
You say /r9k/ but I'd take robots over niggers any day.
>>
>>9934310
Thanks for letting me know
>>
This is such a Dunning-Kruger reality we live in.

There's always someone who thinks some other bunch of people are worthless, and you're always going to be worthless to someone.
I think people get this way, they get this false self-confidence, because for a large part of their lives they really ARE the smartest fuck in the room.
Well, guess what, pinhead, there's smart people out there so smart they think your intellectual heroes are akin to toddlers playing with their own poop.

It's all relative.
For what it's worth, OP, I think we should start the pogrom with YOU.
>>
>>9934438
Don't pretend like the only issue with /r9k/-types is their stupidity.
>>
>>9934443

I didn't.
What I mean is that Dunning-Kruger effect can apply to more than just intelligence.

You can have an inaccurate perception of your own patheticness or any other quality.
I can guarantee you right now that many other people see you as utterly pathetic.
In fact, I do right now.
>>
>we really want to demoralize you but we know it's not working
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.