[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /lit/, so here's the deal. I recently realized that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Alright /lit/, so here's the deal. I recently realized that I have literary talent (don't ask me to prove it and shit, just hear me out here, alright guys), but at the same time, I also kinda realized that deep down, I only want to fuck qts. I mean, after I totally unspooked myself, the only thing left that was totally true was that I really just want to stick my sausage between some hotdog buns if you know what I mean ;). Therefore, I have come to the conclusion that I will use my talent to create a cool artistic identity to help me pull in the qts. What is the literary identity that I should go for? What is the one that the ladies like the most? ;) Should it be "tortured literary genius who stays up at night furiously writing super depressing stuff (whoa.. this guy is taking the weight of the world on his shoulders.. what a man.. [but in reality I've never had a real job with real responsibilities xD])," or "passionate sensitive poet who can write sonnets to impress the ladies (I'm just a nice guy, only I know true love in the world... [when I actually just wanna stick my pretzel in some pretzel rolls if you know what I'm saying xD])" or "I'm really fucking smart, (and deep down I know it and think I'm superior) but also I'm just a normal dude, I like to watch die hard and smoke weed with the bros!!" (like DFW, bless his soul xP) or should I be one of those roleplaying writers who take random ideals like "aesthetics" to the max just because it looks cool and manly and makes me feel super cool (like Mishima)? what about "dark, serious writer guy" like Kraznahorkai (lol, look at pic related, he pulls it off really well) or "hyper ironic feminine literary guy?" or "literary reclusive genius, whooaaa look how mysterious I am, and look I'm both a GENIUS but also kinda shy, isn't that cute? (but in reality I actually just like being a recluse because it really strokes my ego and makes me feel super cool and mysterious xD [like, I'm going to the bar, and no one knows who I am, but deep down, hehe, if only they knew I was such a super genius, hehehe, the mere mortals in my presence hehehe] xD)" I'm not too sure what the qts are into these days, so let me know. Also, have you guys ever tried out any specific literary identities, and if yes, how did they work out? Did they get a lot of qtpies, or not?
>>
>>9933096
what the actually fuck
>>
At the end of history, where everything has been done already, and no one can sincerely hope to do anything or be anyone without being ridiculed for reenacting a cliche, there exists an elite sect of cliche-busters whose self-appointed task it is to ascend to the highest mountain of Already Been Done Before and scream out the names and descriptions of all cliched archetypes that have already been done before and no one should ever embody them. Year after year the Postmodern Ennui Squad reenacts its own reenactments of its own reenactments of not being naive enough to ever fall for a cliche and bore everyone by doing something that's already been done before. Without them, humanity would be doomed.
>>
>>9933116
It's actual.
>>9933096
Kys
>>
>>9933096
Why don't you try appropriating a new and exciting personality disorder?
>>
File: 1499061559221.jpg (12KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1499061559221.jpg
12KB, 384x384px
>>9933096

>still slightly too young and angsty to see that going on long stawman rants against neurosis will always reveal him to be equally neurotic no matter how much misdirecting irony and sarcasm he nervously slaps onto it

Good job.
>>
>>9933132
>Kys
I'm pretty sure he already wants to desu
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.