[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women appreciate literary talent on a man? Does it make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Do women appreciate literary talent on a man? Does it make you more attractive?
>>
>>9932730

In the same way that any talent makes you more attractive, sure:

Depends on the woman.
>>
If it can't translate into more money to spend on them, women aren't attracted to it.

women have for the most part very accurately surmised that "literary talent" most often means "makes cappuccino for a living"
>>
>>9932730
Depends on the woman. For some it gives you a higher social status. For some it means a useles skill that won't earn you shit.
>>
I will never understand why people no matter where I go talk about women like they are some sort of animals you have to trap. Like say a mouse with a piece of cheese.

This mentality that you have to have sex all the time devalues it.
Fine fuck a new bimbo every day but please don't be surprised when there is no fulfillment.

You don't respect that one person of the opposite sex that has the same inclinations and interests as you but drool over the gazillion great set of tits and pretty faces, how come then do you expect "women" to not think in the same terms with "a great body/abs","loads of riches", "social dominance"?

How do you lack so much self awareness to be so entitled?

Stop being shallow, maybe you would be more content with life.

Worked for me.

t.virgin but happy
>>
>>9932730
Women like men who a driven and passionate about something.
But you have to at least average or better looking otherwise you're labeled a "creep" no matter what you do.
>>
Women are drawn to a strong/tall physique, money, and outgoing personality.
>>
>>9933298
Don't forget having a good face, not being bald, generally being white
>>
>>9932730
That dude Nick Sparks is drowning in bussy
>>
>>9932730
Read David Buss and Geoffrey Miller. Several traits make you attractive, and while I haven't seen it explicitly written, it makes sense that different individuals find different traits more attractive, even if there are robust generalities of what is attractive.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.