[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had to put it down because the idea of a middle aged man being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I had to put it down because the idea of a middle aged man being that edgy was unacceptable to me.
>>
>>9930912
Aren't you aware Charles Bukowski existed?
>>
Reminder that the first half isn't supposed to sound stupid.
>>
anyone whose been around middle aged men for over a few minutes knows how edgy they can be

literally my most dramatic co-workers are the middle aged men
>>
>>9930949
do you work at a cabaret club?
>>
>>9930987

im a telephone fundraiser lol

every time someone complains about us it'll be one of the middle aged men losing their temper at a supporter
>>
>>9930912
Avoid Neitzsche then

Your missing out faghot
>>
>>9930912
So he was basically just an /r9k/ robot right?
>>
>>9931455
naw, he has sex twice. granted its with a prostitute, but that's still more than /rk9/ have ever managed collectively
>>
File: UNDERGROUND.jpg (75KB, 511x389px) Image search: [Google]
UNDERGROUND.jpg
75KB, 511x389px
>>9931455
Yeah. This is what happens when you take away robots computer.
Also that fucking part when he was plotting to bump the "saber rattling" officer with his shoulder top fucking kek.
>>
>>9932303
>Also that fucking part when he was plotting to bump the "saber rattling" officer with his shoulder top fucking kek.
one of my favorite excerpts of all time
>>
>>9930912
Hes supposed to sound like an edgy autist. Thats the whole point.

Quit reading dostoevsky. Youre clearly incapable of enjoying his writing.
>>
>>9932303
>Three hours of pacing back and forth and muttering to himself
Absolutely magnanimous
>>
>>9930949>
>literally my most dramatic co-workers are the middle aged men
This is my impression. Of all the stories I've heard from friends and clients, the most bitchy sounding workplaces seem to be the construction sites full of tradies.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.