[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how's that lit class about some dead writer in college?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 307.jpg (72KB, 788x685px) Image search: [Google]
307.jpg
72KB, 788x685px
how's that lit class about some dead writer in college?

did you spoke to that qt girl next to you?

did you get the numbers of at least a dozen girls from your class?
>>
File: 1be2a5a7202444456478b71fd046d0d3.jpg (75KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1be2a5a7202444456478b71fd046d0d3.jpg
75KB, 1080x1350px
No room for thots
>>
>>9927678
>2017
>Starting the semester on August 21
This year real niggas start August 28th.
>>
File: sweating towel guy.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sweating towel guy.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>9927678

>late start on college
>take English 102
>it's taught by a smoking hot GTA
>she's actually closer to my age than the 18-year-old girls taking the class
>>
I dated half my literature class. This was when I had a literature class.
I'm in engineering. I have no more literature classes. I don't go on many dates now.
>>
My Shakespeare class was full of nothing but fat cunts. I mean like the waddling, need a fucking walker to get around fat.
>>
>>9927753
start dating engineers.

choo choo!
>>
>>9927753
>dated half the class
tell me more, with detail.
>>
>>9927678
Why would I take a lit class when I can just buy books and read them? A lit degree is only good to talk to the pseud customers you will serve at Starbucks
>>
>>9927762
books wont suck yo dick, fagget.
>>
File: 1498095094247.jpg (163KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498095094247.jpg
163KB, 640x640px
>>9927764
>>9927753
>>9927745
I'm starting uni 3 years late this semester

How do i fucc 18 year old girl
I'm taking ENG 101 lmao
>>
>>9927762
Not if you go to law school, become a corporate lawyer, eventually become partner at a law firm and ultimately make $500-1000k/year.

Not that that's what I'm doing, but it's not entirely unrealistic.
>>
>>9927771
you need to have practice talking to girls and not show desesperation and come naturally.

read on how to win friends and influence people.
>>
>>9927771

Murakami is perfect for the girl you have in mind. She's probably read Harry Potter and will proudly admit it because it's popular and for kids so her reading of it can easily come off as ironic in a way that is congruent with her hipster image. At the same time, she probably enjoyed the book on a personal, unironic level, and has a thirst for something more adult and substantial. In comes Murakami. He writes about giant frogs and talking cats which will feel familiar to her YA sensibilities while also injecting vague surrealism/magic-realism and open-ended resolutions resulting in her mistaking Murakami's writing as being profound -- thus making her feel like she is maturing as a reader. This experience will make it seem like you "get" and "respect" her, resulting in her sucking on your penis in a most agreeable fashion.
>>
>>9927760
Female engineers don't exist and I'm not gay. I just date qts from church now. No shortage of those, so I'm not really suffering.
>>9927761
Was going out for a while with the most /lit/ girl in the class, short teenage brunette, but it didn't last. Also was approached and went out with another girl, but I wasn't really interested in pursuing anything with her. There was also the other girl that in that class that I had previously sorta been out with when she was really interested in my friend- I was never interested in her either, really, but I did get to watch her heart get completely crushed, which was kind of entertaining (if bad on my part).
>>9927771
A 20-something in an English class with teenagers? As long as you're not a total autist it's pretty easy, just talk to them, set up study groups or something with them. Remember, the point of study groups is not to study.
>>
>>9927771
have knowledge on:
Jane Austen
Basic Pomo (Vonnegut, mainly)
Any sort of esteemed literature you should have read in high school
>>
>>9927717
semi-related, where do i start with hegel? any prerequisites?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.