[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>68 years old >Still has two books to go Is he going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Fat Lazy Fuck.jpg (155KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Fat Lazy Fuck.jpg
155KB, 1500x1000px
>68 years old
>Still has two books to go

Is he going to die before he finishes A Song of Ice and Fire?
>>
jews
>>
Probably, and I'm gonna deeply enjoy the fan tears.
>>
He'll die first, someone else will use the notes he leaves behind to write the last two as well as a number of spin-offs. These will be even worse than the originals, leading to all the idiotic fans lionising him further as some sort of genius.
>>
>dies after he finishes
>two books are published

>dies before he finishes
>his family finds his "notes"
>one hundred books are published
>>
Yeah. it's a shame the only ending we'll get will be the shitty tv one, but whatever. I'm coping
>>
File: Fels.jpg (61KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
Fels.jpg
61KB, 400x388px
He said that if he dies before the series is completed then no one else is allowed to finish the story.
>>
>>9926097
Martin is a fucking asshole when it comes to intellectual property, he flips his shit over people writing fanfiction. Why do none of these writers have some integrity and release the works to the public domain in their wills or something? It'd be a decent thing to do.
>>
>>9926075
These long series always start stronger than they finish - a strong and exciting premise with no planned resolution. Global popularity before anyone even knows what the ending is. The combination of these factors means you have a story that it too fantastic for its own good.

So I dont care about the ending
>>
>>9926113
I mean, it's probably to keep his family wealthy.
>>
>>9926113

Because contrary to popular belief, writers in the public vein of wealth and popularity like Martin and Stephen King sold themselves out a long time ago.
>>
I wonder if it would be finished by another author like wheel of time.

Sanderson has already stated it's too grimdark for his writing style so who would be good for it?

I wouldn't mind Abercrombie having a go.
>>
>>9926075
Probably not. I don't really care though. I've always thought the show was better and it's already ahead of the books anyway.
>>
>>9926075

He's almost certainly going to hire some ghostwriters in the next few years.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.